Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree in principle but he kept claiming nobody would recognise anyone and that’s blatantly not true so I can only conclude this is actually exactly what he wanted, for people to find them and name them so he didn’t have to take that step himself.
That might be true but it's still just an assumption. It's just really strange behaviour to seek out someone's grapist. The fact people feel entitled and are willing to do it. Human behaviour deeply interests me🤣

Reactions: 3

DcfcE

Honestly can’t cope with this women! Skirting around her answers!! Just give a straight answer ffs

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I don’t know if it’s not wanting to admit it, I think she genuinely sees herself completely differently to how she looks and everything she thinks and believes is true. I know not the same, but I have diagnosed body dysmorphia and I don’t understand what I look like - the way I would describe myself is totally different to how other people would describe me. Every time I see myself whether it be in the mirror, a photo, or video I struggle to recognise what I really look like, at the height of struggling I almost felt like like there was multiple versions of myself. It’s hard to explain but If I look at myself long enough, I can easily convince myself I look totally different to what I’m physically seeing. I can only think Fiona’s mind does something similar.

YES!!
I was chatting to a family member today who has clinical depression and she explained being delusional to me and reminded me of a lady we met on one of her hospital stints who was 100% convinced she was Hitler. I thought Fiona might be telling some truths but nope she’s in cloud cuckoo land and believes everything she is telling us. I still can’t believe they’ve been allowed to broadcast her to millions.

Hope96

VIP Member
She had 6 email accounts at one point or 4-6 (she can't remember surprise) because she clearly wanted to harass poor Richard.

evoway13

VIP Member
That isn’t how an ordinary degree works in Scotland. An ordinary degree is simply either a pass or a fail. Piers kept asking her again and again for the grade for her degree. He never once asked her to reel off her % marks for all the modules over her 3 years at uni. FH even asks him ‘do you want the marks for my modules?’ or something similar. He ignores that and keeps asking for her degree grade. She was rightly confused as he was persistently asking for something that doesn’t exist.
Not sure why this is such a difficult concept to grasp! 😅
He thought she'd completed the LLB
---
Interesting. How much should she have been paid I wonder
....£250 which I believe she got.....it's a standard fee

Kandy floss

Does she claim to be a practising solicitor. Wouldn't that be easy to find out? Wouldn't her colleagues or clients come forward?

I have so many questions but don't think we'll actually hear much more
All solicitors are searchable on the SRA register in England & Wales. If she’s not on that she isn’t a solicitor. Even non-practising and prohibited solicitors are listed on the register. I’m sure there is also a Scottish equivalent.

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah an ordinary degree is a thing in England but is pretty rare- it basically just means you got below a third, i.e didn't graduate with honours. It's pretty much unheard of as few people don't get a third :) Don't think you can 'choose' to do an ordinary degree in England but I could be wrong. English degrees are normally three years

soupmodel

VIP Member
Did they have that disclaimer from the start? I’ve seen people on X saying that has been added recently eg since it’s come out some bits aren’t true
No, no disclaimer at the start. Just the "this is a true story" at the end of the opening scene, it's in the same typography as the typed up emailed on screen throughout the show. It's the in the credits where they list it.

CaptainHolt

Trying not to give too many details in case I become identifiable but mine got diagnosed with ADHD and said that's why he was a compulsive liar, and that it was my fault he couldn't stop contacting me as he was hyperfixating on me and me breaking up with him and ignoring him triggered his RSD
Ffs 🙄 I'm lost for words.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said, in the interview she said she wasn’t on Facebook anymore. Her profile is still there? And she’s actively posting?!?!