Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ffs peep show is one my faves of all time!!
I can’t watch it the same anymore and have to admit all the clues definately lead to him!
I'm sure that when his name first came up (on the last thread I think), someone came up with a sensible reason it couldn't be him. Possibly that they'd worked together since or something. Whatever the reason was I remember it seemed (to me) to be a reasonable conclusion to rule him out.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
New to this thread, just watched the interview. I am worrying that I'm either really dumb or gullible or both as I thought she came across credible to me 😱.

I do believe there's an element of truth to BR but also it's a dramatisation. Richard Gadd, who by his own admission and a big part of his own version of the story, was desperate for fame. I don't think his Netflix big break can be seen as reliable testimony and would love to see this go to court.

What I'm struggling to reconcile is the lady I was watching on screen with Piers to me seemed relatively together, composed, eloquent under pressure (this is not someone used to TV interviews) with the Facebook posts and tweets littered with erratic spelling. As Piers said she's clearly bright, so why does she type in a way that doesn't mirror how she talks or her education?

Is the Facebook profile with the flowers profile pic definitely her?

Prior to her interview having watched BR and seen her X account and FB I took it as likely mostly true. But I found the interview gave me doubts whereas most of you seem to feel it only confirmed to you that's she is not well. I'm wondering why I interpret it differently? My husband says it's because I'm crazy too 🤪
no her Facebook has a picture of her it has 7 followers on it.

Reactions: 2

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Wtf am I doing wrong, I'm on his channel, clicked the Martha video but it's Piers talking to someone else. Where do I find the interview?!

Reactions: 1

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I don’t even think todays posts sound like her, but as the judge on here said that could be due to medications
---

I’d love to see the unedited version, bet it’s 10 hours long 🤣🤣
---

Me too, had minor surgery today, but consultant said if I don’t take painkillers I can have wine 🍷🤣🤣🤣
A valiant sacrifice 💊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1