Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder as well if she's sort of playing up to it. She seems to love the attention and won't shut up about it. I know that's her mo with other topics too but this actually involves her and she basically outed herself. People suspected her but didn't know for sure until she started spouting off. If she'd kept quiet people would have got bored eventually but she just couldn't help herself. If it were me I'd be mortified, delete all social media and go into hiding 😂

Reactions: 13
Part of me thinks that although Martha is inappropriate RG never felt truly threatened by her. We don’t know how much of the portrayal of her stalking was fictionalised. Did the real Martha go that far? Nobody seems to have verified the heckling etc.
I feel on balance RG used the situation to his advantage in order to get his ‘big break’
Didn’t she beat up Teri and rip her hair out in patches. Surely that’s when it should have been reported. There was evidence beyond the stalking

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she beat up Teri and rip her hair out in patches. Surely that’s when it should have been reported. There was evidence beyond the stalking
We don’t know if that actually happened or was added for dramatisation. Nobody has come out and said this is what happened 100%

Reactions: 17
I wonder as well if she's sort of playing up to it. She seems to love the attention and won't shut up about it. I know that's her mo with other topics too but this actually involves her and she basically outed herself. People suspected her but didn't know for sure until she started spouting off. If she'd kept quiet people would have got bored eventually but she just couldn't help herself. If it were me I'd be mortified, delete all social media and go into hiding 😂
She's completely disinhibited though, she doesn't seem to feel the least bit abashed by being revealed as a crazy stalker.

Reactions: 12
She's completely disinhibited though, she doesn't seem to feel the least bit abashed by being revealed as a crazy stalker.
Because she’s delusional and genuinely doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She will always see herself as the victim in any altercations she gets into.

• Sad
I hadn't picked up on that, but yeah, it stands out because Scottish people usually say "buttons up the back" not zips. Never far away from the creepy undertones.
Absolutely, "buttoned up the back" is definitely something my granny woulda said to me if she thought I was trying to pull a fast one 😂😂

Never heard anything like that getting used in a way that means you want to crawl inside someone 🤔🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely, "buttoned up the back" is definitely something my granny woulda said to me if she thought I was trying to pull a fast one 😂😂

Never heard anything like that getting used in a way that means you want to crawl inside someone 🤔🤢😂
The comedian Dylan Moran had a bit about loving someone so much you crawl inside them. RG might've pulled the idea from his show.

I’m Scottish (central belt) and I’ve heard people use “zipped/buttoned up the back” a lot. It’s quite a common turn of phrase here, bit weird how she said that in the show but I think that’s purely coincidence.

Reactions: 7
I’m Scottish (central belt) and I’ve heard people use “zipped/buttoned up the back” a lot. It’s quite a common turn of phrase here, bit weird how she said that in the show but I think that’s purely coincidence.
I’m the same, I’m from the central belt and have also heard both phrases 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Her fb account where you can add her as a friend is fake. The one that you can follow (and has old posts) seems to have vanished. I am hoping that someone close to her has told her to delete it and to stay away from social media. She is clearly unwell. The bigger villain imo is the man who repeatedly abused him
Yes the only posts I'm seeing now are the fake ones where you can comment on. I'm not seeing her account now :/

Reactions: 2
Yes the only posts I'm seeing now are the fake ones where you can comment on. I'm not seeing her account now :/
She's still there. She just posted this:

I haven't read laura walkers full text to the daily mail in detail
But frankly no journalist I know is surprised at the behaviour of her and gadd
Both spoilt rich kids who were failures at glasgow uni
There's a lot of it about !
Yousaf also attended glasgow uni and look
At him
Today and he wa s always running off to the daily record about kate forbes
It really is same old same old
I needed to do a pass in European law I didn't have ijn my list of thirteen
Passes for my llb
Walker doesn't have the proper llb
Her first degree is in fairy stories
Her llb is. Two year expedited one daddy paid for
So we both ended up on the same course in glasgow that year
How unfortunate !
Sod's law !
I was in front in the queue paying fees so I'd say she wads stalking me wouldn't you
Anyway I need to read the full article which I'll
Do tonight to see if I murdrered anyone else in her head
I wasn't thrown off the course
She is still regarded as a poor little rich girl headcase
By god she's looking rough
What is she mid sixties

Reactions: 5
Central belt here too, never heard zipped up the back, only buttoned. Every day's a school day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a nutcase who loves the attention. I have little sympathy for her. She stalked him, harrassed him, his family and now is spouting off on Social Media, the utter looper.

I don’t think she’s having half as many people get in touch with her as she says. I think those claims come from the same place as her being a hot shot political adviser in high demand. Clearly spends a lot of time in Delulu land. If she thinks her Facebook posting is normal, no wonder she thinks nothing of sending hundreds of emails a day. She also can’t help letting slip how well she does know gadd now

Reactions: 20
She’s focusing on her previous victim now because she gave an interview to the mail.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.