Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is poor Laura Walker? She only met her twice…proceeds to mention meeting three times.
I wonder does she keep getting reported, and she thinks her internet is crashing?
I believe she's the woman she was accused of stalking (plus her husband) in the late 90's.

Reactions: 1
She’s defo opened her fb page more. Her video rants are giving me the fear! 😂. She doesn’t half hate the English, so why doesn’t she duck off back there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me she’s really off on one tonight! Funny how she doesn’t see herself as fat and ugly with crap hair but slags everyone else off! She’s doing my head in now but I can’t stop looking! What a throughly nasty piece of work!
FYI your profile pic is at the bottom in case FH starts stalking you 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m bored already, reading the jumbled rants is draining and giving me anxiety but it’s so mad I can’t look away 🤦🏼‍♀️😩
The thing is, she is abusing people and libelling them on her facebook page which has 7 followers. I know we're all looking at it and reading her madness, but none of us are actively engaging with her. I wish people would stop reacting to her posts and sharing them. I think she's thoroughly enjoying the attention, but it's not going to last, people will soon get bored of reading her ridiculous rantings.

Reactions: 1
Sad really that she mustn’t have anyone in her life close enough to tell her to pack it in…just reading it is giving me secondhand embarrassment. Idk why people are laugh reacting to her posts, it’s not funny in the slightest

Reactions: 13
Sad really that she mustn’t have anyone in her life close enough to tell her to pack it in…just reading it is giving me secondhand embarrassment. Idk why people are laugh reacting to her posts, it’s not funny in the slightest
No, it isn't funny and cannot understand why people are sharing her posts. Don't they know how to screenshot? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah ffs, promised myself I was gonna stop looking at her fb / this thread but I’m back.

is stalking contagious? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, it isn't funny and cannot understand why people are sharing her posts. Don't they know how to screenshot? ;)
There are some real weirdos liking/sharing her posts…some guy posting how he likes mature women and wants to meet her, a girl who’s sharing her posts into a BR fan group and love reacting to the posts while also saying we wouldn’t feel sorry for the stalker if they were a man…I guess she’s got the fan club she wanted!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.