Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is GR then I wonder if that's why RG wrote the kinda African dancing scene into, as he's from there originally

Reactions: 9
Couldn't have said it better

Reactions: 6
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but this has been a really confusing situation to digest. My thoughts so far are:

1. RG is free to tell his story and play himself. He made a piece art. I don't believe for a second we should censor him for any reason.
2. RG is not responsible for any of the abuse he received. He's also not responsible for the public or tabloid reaction to his work.
3. RG is a fame hungry afwul guy and I don't wish him success in his career. Being self aware enough to show himself in a bad light doesn't change that.
4. The show was brilliant.

Reactions: 37
anyone looked into Steve oram for darrien? Just googled UK comedian directors and his resemblance to that on BR caught my attention.
He also done shows at Edinburg fringe festival although he’s only 50 but still older than RG I suppose

think Darrien is the real one who needs outing as he’s probably still doing it to this day

Reactions: 12
I take this back

looked into GR and he’s mentioned in a article with gadd a while back and mentions his 2013 show and he had this great director GR.

sorry Steve🫣

Reactions: 4
There are two profiles with the vase of flowers profile pic. One is fake and allowing comments, the real one isn’t.

Reactions: 5

There’s so many fake accounts now it took me a while to find it. I hope she’s has someone with her to help her. I’m sure as hell glad it’s not me but ykwim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.