Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
She's so terribly busy, her internet keeps breaking and her phone is rubbish so she only managed fifty or so posts in the past 24-hours...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
What Piers did was not really like a real cross examination at all. He kept touching upon things she’d lied about then basically just moving on, apart from odd things that don’t really matter at all for her case such as her degree classification. In a real cross they are going to go for her, especially American attorneys. It would be very easy to do anyway IMO as she’s a prolific liar, she lied several times in that interview. Catch her in one lie with a soft ‘friend’ approach and keep pushing and she would unravel, I’d bet. Also, I imagine all her facebook posts will come up somehow and she will have likely made some hateful comment about some demographic on the jury…juries are inherently risky, we don’t know how or why they reach decisions so you don’t want to put someone like her in front of one tbh, it will be wild if it goes to trial.

Not sure if allowed to link here but if anyone takes a look at the Reddit sub for this show there’s a link to some posts by someone who has blogged about their experience with her, it seems like she may well have either a criminal conviction and/or a history with psychiatric services which all changes things somewhat.

I find it odd they're showing the similarities between them by using a photo of her taken after the series dropped.
Also weird given she was so offended by being compared to Jess, saying Jess is much bigger/uglier than her

Reactions: 19

pommynoir

VIP Member
. I hope she sues them, as the ironic thing is that she's now the one being stalked and harassed.
Surely that’s a taste of her own medicine?
how anyone could even begin to defend a vile human like her. She’s vile and deserves to be called out by all the stuff we’ve seen on her social media accounts even when removing Gadd from the equation.
---
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the people here were involved in making Baby Reindeer.
Ah here stop that, did you send that from your iPhone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Kitty01

There’s also an email sent from Fiona from the Baby Reindeer book. He knew she would come for his money and I have no doubt he already was prepared for the backlash, from both personal and legal perspectives.

An email from the book. Made me raise an eyebrow

Made me think it’s more intentional. I mean isn’t that what she said she’s doing now? Going after Netflix and Gadd. Idk

the-book-made-me-raise-an-eyebrow-v0-6tyxfmr0xn1d1.jpg
the-book-made-me-raise-an-eyebrow-v0-6tyxfmr0xn1d1.jpg

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
It's sad she associates being gay with HIV like she does. She uses Gadd being gay as an insult against him. He's not gay, I'm right to say he's bisexual ? She's so venomous
I think he might have told her he was gay in an attempt to try and put her off. If he told her he was bisexual, she would still have thought she stood a chance!

From reading her ramblings - I've figured she's not ill - just evil

moldwarp

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but isnt this what was shown on the show too? That they made jokes and then it escalated?

The woman sounds like she tries to minimize what Fiona/Martha has done.

Edit: I came here to say that Piers Morgan gets on my nerves, he is clearly pushing very hard the narrative that Netflix/Gadd lied about her being jailed, when Netflix had disclaimers showing that some parts are fictionalized and when Gadd said it before the show aired too, he is completely ignoring these things and seems more concerned about how the offender can strike back than about the offenders actions. What a scumbag.
Nah the show shows that Gadd’s two mates and colleagues were laughing at him and Martha and sending her the anal sex email; Gadd himself was portrayed as an unwilling participant who was also bullied by them and hated their toxic masculinity cos he’s such, ya know, a sweet and sensitive flower and didn’t partake in provoking a sick woman at all

evoway13

VIP Member
When I first went on her Facebook page there was quite a few rants about Derek Draper. She was saying he was a fan of rentboys.
I might be no fan of Kate Garroway but that is a bit much.
Fiona is outright homophobic/xenophobic/racist and she comes across as extremely jealous of any married couple with a family!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Nah the show shows that Gadd’s two mates and colleagues were laughing at him and Martha and sending her the anal sex email; Gadd himself was portrayed as an unwilling participant who was also bullied by them and hated their toxic masculinity cos he’s such, ya know, a sweet and sensitive flower and didn’t partake in provoking a sick woman at all
no, what you mean was later in the show when it already escalated. in the first episode werent the other guys in the bar trying to push them very hard into being a thing (jokingly) and he went along with it? And then she thought it was serious? It's exactly what this article also implies?

wiglay

Gadd and Netflix haven’t confirmed Fiona is Martha, have they? So is Fiona’s legal case that she thinks this show is about her and therefore defames her, despite there being many details in the show that don’t apply to her and nobody involved in creating it has said it is her? Surely their defence is then simply ‘it isn’t about her’ and that’s the end of it. Otherwise anyone could say it’s about them and claim defamation. It makes no sense. I think she’s a narcissist rather than being mentally ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Missmopps

VIP Member
Some people I’ve spoken to about this whole thing think is some kind of huge PR exercise for Netflix and that they knew perfectly well the real Martha at least would be very quickly found out. Not sure about the very spurious Darrian. 🤬 Netflix’s fortunes were looking rather bleak a few years ago with many unsubscribing and there was no fresh, interesting content. Up comes along Ripley (amazing) then this, which was supposedly meant to be niche content and fly under the radar with Gadd saying he never ever expected it to be seen by that many, except it was advertised on my Netflix home screen many many times before I actually clicked onto it wondering what the hell baby reinder actually meant.

Others think it’s a black mirror type social experiment and all that is happening now was planned all along and someone is watching it all play out in real time.

Anything is possible in these times I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
New to the thread & enjoyed catching up. Here's my ramblings.

The Piers interview was really interesting. I have also seen several body language videos on it & several have mentioned possible personality disorders. She definitely has delusions of grandeur.

I'm curious about her assertion that she was a lawyer & why she seems to be unemployed (especially seeing as she doesn't like little boys without jobs). She now lives in London where there will be numerous jobs for lawyers. Certain areas of the law are really struggling to recruit.

I wonder if she trained as a legal executive which goes down the diploma route? That might fit in with what she was saying to Piers. But I genuinely can't see how she's ever practiced law. If you just look at her Facebook rantings she's struggles with typos & clearly can't spell. I'm sure she has a number of fb accounts as I have seen some posts repeated on different accounts. She also seem confused about certain things during the interview that a lawyer would have understood.

She's really very unpleasant & I think it's quite easy to believe she was (probably still is) a stalker.

My only issue with Gadd is why he chose to play himself. I find it odd, but I don't think it means he's lied about her.

Regarding the 'true story' bit. It says the same at the beginning of the Blair Witch Project, it's just part of the drama.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Well people did encourage her by seeking her out and giving her loads of attention - so this shouldn’t come as a surprise. And no, I still don’t think people HAD to go and look for her.
I doubt anything will come of this, all she wants is to inflict more pain on her victim. And yes, I still believe she’s a stalker and did an equally horrible version of what is depicted in the show. I always knew, because I’ve watched television before in my life, that not everything in the show was supposed to be an exact replica of what happened. That didn’t make me doubt that a LOT of what we saw was true.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
The irony of FH claiming that the Netflix show is misogynistic when she’s completely consumed by her own internalised misogyny. Not to mention all the other forms of bigotry that she partakes in.