Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
She really is a vile piece of work! I knew she’s end up turning on PM! Now she’s saying Gadd has got HIV! I’ve never heard so much vitriol coming from someone!

Reactions: 24

Pavlova4

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the people here were involved in making Baby Reindeer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wanted to comment on a post from the previous thread........Fiona claiming to have had a size 12 figure - her old photos don't show this - she looked very plump in the face area when she was younger - with a bit of a double chin starting......

View attachment 2942592View attachment 2942593View attachment 2942594View attachment 2942595
I think it shows how delusional she is. She views a completely different reality from us where she is a successful and very attractive woman with lots of friends who are also very well educated with great jobs and plenty of lawyer friends. I have no idea if she created a life that doesn't exist as a coping mechanism, and over time, she genuinely believed it to be real or that she is just very comfortable telling lies. Whichever it is, her views about her life on social media are very different from the reality she lives because she is indeed alone and very isolated with no real relationships and social connections.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

evoway13

VIP Member
I've just seen an excellent post on social media. Baby Reindeer is the 'true story' of Donny Dunn - ie, a 'fictional character'.....Gadd has used bits of his life to tell Dunn's story........I hope Netflix lawyers will use this argument! Fiona's victims are the ones who have the right to sue HER

• Heart
Reactions: 22

wiglay

The irony that someone who thinks she’s been defamed takes to Facebook to start libelling everyone else. She’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

moldwarp

VIP Member
Richard Gadd's ex-colleague says his 'stalker' was targeted as a joke

Well you could say that joke backfired, but he has what he wanted, fame. I thought it would be a matter of time until witnesses started coming forward.
Got to say that this woman’s account is much closer to how I think it really went down.

wiglay

The 'true' story of Donny Dunn - who doesn't exist

Legally she can have social's but, if I was in her position, I would've made them private - so people couldn't identify me.
In civil law you are usually meant to mitigate your own loss, making the accounts private or taking the posts down would be one way of doing that, instead she made loads of defamatory posts of her own and someone having a bad character can reduce damages.
Lots of people here still missing the point that it’s not enough for the story not to be true, even Laura Wray said in that interview that Fiona doesn’t have a legal reputation to lose or any financial loss so she wouldn’t be successful. Doesn’t seem like there’s anything landmark about a scrounger scrounging.

• Heart

troutpout69

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's a shocking turn of events to think that this awful woman, who is serial stalker, might actually walk away with some money here.
She has caused misery to a number of people and has apparently got away with it. The rates for conviction over stalking are very low in the UK.

If she can prove that Gadd lied about her having a conviction in the show, she might have a legal case against him and win. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen because she outed herself and its appalling to think that she could be rewarded for her horrible behaviour.

Reactions: 19

evoway13

VIP Member
.....she's suing for 'intentional infliction of emotional distress'........how many victims has she had?

The series portrays Gadd fantasising about sex with Martha.....it didn't happen in real life.....he can argue that it's 'artistic licence'

It's been confirmed she lives in social housing on benefits.....so, what has she lost monetarily ?

She stated in the Piers interview that Martha was not her as she didn't send 41,000 emails, voicemails, tweets and text messages - then states it might have 'been one email and 14 tweets'

oogling

VIP Member
If Fiona does get a pay out, I hope her victims sue her! She's vile
This whole debarcle pretty much points out why victims don’t come forward, because there’s always a bunch of dickheads that want to victim blame and turn a vile perpetrator into a ‘victim’…fucking disgusting!
‘Martha’ turned up to his work, his home, harassed and harmed his family…but poor Fiona Harvey, stalked a lawyer and others spouting vile lies…people on the internet found her so she’s a poor poor victim!

• Heart