Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny, I had that exact thought today! Talking to my wife about the lawyer interview. Saying it was a Scottish lawyer….married to an MP, she was tracked down quicker than FH! She made his life hell, she’s not really going to be punished, her victims are just so relieved to get rid of her relentless harassment as she moves on to another victim…with her track record she wouldn’t be able to resist the attention, an opportunity to get to Gadd again…this way everyone knows the woman is a fruit loop! They know to look out for her and if they’ve any sense stay out of her orbit! She also now has a taste of what harassment feels like! And she cannot help but lie and possibly do something that can finally get her sent away! Gadd knows the more wound up she gets the more vile she becomes! She’s going to drop herself in it!!
It kind of makes sense doesn’t it? I think you expressed it better. If there is no intent, this "we did everything possible to hide identity" just looks too lame - they are not that naive/ inexperienced surely. Interesting if Netflix is aware - probably not? But then wouldnt they check? Im so curious, but in reality we would probably never know

Reactions: 4
All Netflix have done is asked an actress to put on a Scottish voice. Fiona states she's never been as big as 'Martha' in size (Fiona is a horrid person) . Even if they'd chosen a woman with a London accent, Fiona would still have come forward - she's an attention seeker

Reactions: 14
All Netflix have done is asked an actress to put on a Scottish voice. Fiona states she's never been as big as 'Martha' in size (Fiona is a horrid person) . Even if they'd chosen a woman with a London accent, Fiona would still have come forward - she's an attention seeker
Exactly. No one forced Fiona to come and do and interview (that has now got 14m views.)

she could’ve stayed in the shadows and waited for it to blow over.

she wants money and fame. I suspect Netflix will win. As someone mentioned above this is a true story of Donny and Martha. Not Richard and Fiona.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. No one forced Fiona to come and do and interview (that has now got 14m views.)

she could’ve stayed in the shadows and waited for it to blow over.

she wants money and fame. I suspect Netflix will win. As someone mentioned above this is a true story of Donny and Martha. Not Richard and Fiona.
......and people knew of her after being in newspapers years ago - that gave her true name! She's known for her frequent stalking harassment.....Why didn't she sue the newspapers who revealed her true identity back then?

Reactions: 9
This is interesting: A person can only be compensated for injury to the reputation they had at the time of publication. If that person already had a bad reputation which is relevant to the defamation, that will reduce the harm, and reduce the damages, sometimes to zero

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Richard Gadd's ex-colleague says his 'stalker' was targeted as a joke

Well you could say that joke backfired, but he has what he wanted, fame. I thought it would be a matter of time until witnesses started coming forward.
I’m not surprised by this at all.
---
It's sad she associates being gay with HIV like she does. She uses Gadd being gay as an insult against him. He's not gay, I'm right to say he's bisexual ? She's so venomous
It really is so disgusting! and so dated too. Like surely we’re passed this nonsense!

Reactions: 5
I think he knew she was a nutcase and didn’t want to push her too far.
If you know someone is a nutcase WHY give them a platform and opportunities to continue their abuse??? Piers did this for his own profile and money! This makes him a twit!!! I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, I hope to duck he becomes her next obsession and he understands what he has done for bleeping clicks, likes and money! He’s part of the trendy ‘parasitic journalism’ that should be bleeping quashed!! He’ll jump on any bandwagon, dress it up as ‘exclusive hard hitting news’ when it’s all for the sad pathetic bastards ego boost! Utter hole! And when she starts on his family I hope to duck everyone tells him it’s COMPLETELY HIS OWN bleeping DOING!!!

Reactions: 9
If she starts on Piers I honestly think he will just have her arrested. Don’t like the guy but he seems very no nonsense, he did say he’s got a thick skin because of his career so wasn’t bothered but I can’t imagine him tolerating it if she started on his family

Reactions: 13
If she starts on Piers I honestly think he will just have her arrested. Don’t like the guy but he seems very no nonsense, he did say he’s got a thick skin because of his career so wasn’t bothered but I can’t imagine him tolerating it if she started on his family
It would sort of serve him right at this point. Apparently he had Laura Wray on his show too - the solicitor who gave FH her first job. That poor woman was hounded for 5 years by FH who reported her to social services for abusing her child (a made up lie) and put her through hell.
Apparently she had to get some sort of court order to stop the harassment. Piers then had a discussion panel another day and dismissed FH as a troll not a proper stalker because she'd finally left Laura alone!
Laura found out that FH repeated her vile behaviour in her next job and after she was sacked by the next firm of solicitors she did exactly the same to her 2nd boss (a man this time) where she phoned social services and said he was abusing his children.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It would sort of serve him right at this point. Apparently he had Laura Wray on his show too - the solicitor who gave FH her first job. That poor woman was hounded for 5 years by FH who reported her to social services for abusing her child (a made up lie) and put her through hell.
Apparently she had to get some sort of court order to stop the harassment. Piers then had a discussion panel another day and dismissed FH as a troll not a proper stalker because she'd finally left Laura alone!
Laura found out that FH repeated her vile behaviour in her next job and after she was sacked by the next firm of solicitors she did exactly the same to her 2nd boss (a man this time) where she phoned social services and said he was abusing his children.
If Fiona does get a pay out, I hope her victims sue her! She's vile

Reactions: 12
If Fiona does get a pay out, I hope her victims sue her! She's vile
This whole debarcle pretty much points out why victims don’t come forward, because there’s always a bunch of dickheads that want to victim blame and turn a vile perpetrator into a ‘victim’…bleeping disgusting!
‘Martha’ turned up to his work, his home, harassed and harmed his family…but poor Fiona Harvey, stalked a lawyer and others spouting vile lies…people on the internet found her so she’s a poor poor victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
.....her lawyers only completed the basic DBS check........they've not carried out an advanced check........whoops :oops:

The advanced one shows information on a person that the police find relevant - like accusations for example

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately stuff gets removed from even an enhanced DBS after a while. If she was nicked years ago it likely wouldn't show up. This link explains it all quite well:

I think there's going to be lots of stuff coming out though especially if that girl's blog from the psych unit is true and she does have either diagnosed MH issues, convictions, or both. She said she didn't go to prison, she never actually said she wasn't e.g. detained in hospital, obviously not the same as prison but think people would find that relevant info

Reactions: 7
Spent convictions won’t show up on a basic CRB check
They need the enhanced for the trial.......it looks to me like that is an old one that Fiona herself has produced. My daughter had to apply for one back in 2018 for college (as she was working with vulnerable adults) - hers is green - like this :
1718364866251.png

Reactions: 2
They need the enhanced for the trial.......it looks to me like that is an old one that Fiona herself has produced. My daughter had to apply for one back in 2018 for college (as she was working with vulnerable adults) - hers is green - like this : View attachment 2993669
Yeah lawyer’s gonna need an enhanced check which discloses everything I think including cautions etc

Reactions: 3
I thought she had just changed her surname but it looks like she changed her middle name too. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3