Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop with the lies
It wasn’t an accident at all, you want the 200k followers on BLW to follow you on O&A :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If it was a legitimate mistake you’d delete the stories - give us more credit please 😫
Winds me up so much!
Ha I thought the same. Wrong account my arse. It was absolutely deliberate.

Reactions: 2
Is she ever not ill/croaky/not feeling 100%?

On the plus side, the new reel is much more targeted and actually interesting!

Reactions: 1
I don’t usually comment but why are they not using cutlery to eat? My youngest was 2 in January, BLW and he’s used cutlery for as long as I can remember!

always ill and tired - maybe get a blood test or something because whilst it’s normal for children to get eleventy billion colds a year, it’s not the same for adults, even when their kids being in viruses?!

And yes… you make sure you post your marketing course on a different page…same as your clothing business.. oh wait, it’s always by mistake, isn’t it?!

Reactions: 3
always ill and tired - maybe get a blood test or something because whilst it’s normal for children to get eleventy billion colds a year, it’s not the same for adults, even when their kids being in viruses?!

And yes… you make sure you post your marketing course on a different page…same as your clothing business.. oh wait, it’s always by mistake, isn’t it?!
If she’s up every hour of the day and night tending to vomiting children as she said a few days ago then that’s probably why she’s run down and tired, however if that is the case then the children and herself could do with a docs visit!

Actually felt a bit 😷 watching that video of Annabelle eating. She has no food manners at all. Ramming all that food in, it’s a good job I’ve finished my BLW journeys with my kids or I’d be put off for life thinking that’s how an older child ends up eating after BLW 🙄

Reactions: 5
Actually felt a bit 😷 watching that video of Annabelle eating. She has no food manners at all. Ramming all that food in, it’s a good job I’ve finished my BLW journeys with my kids or I’d be put off for life thinking that’s how an older child ends up eating after BLW 🙄
Just came on to say the same thing! Food falling out her mouth as she rams more in, vile 😷 and all her food was cut how the toddlers get served, and on a toddler plate!

Annabelle has no manners and quite frankly eats little a toddler learning to eat. She seems like a little brat!
i don’t get the eating habits of that family but then Natalie ISN’T bleeping QUALIFIED!

Reactions: 3
A lot of you have said it before, but why do her kids eat so late and then she moans that they don’t sleep? That video of Belle eating. I’m sorry I’m mortified, if my kids shoved food into their mouth like that I’d be telling them to stop. She videos and posts like it’s normal behaviour.

Reactions: 7
A lot of you have said it before, but why do her kids eat so late and then she moans that they don’t sleep? That video of Belle eating. I’m sorry I’m mortified, if my kids shoved food into their mouth like that I’d be telling them to stop. She videos and posts like it’s normal behaviour.
Yep, ram them full of milky cereal and porridge then expect them to sleep. Sensible 🙄

Her kids also look overweight, especially the girl 😩
This! Iv been thinking this myself 😥i feel sorry for the kids! Shes got them into some awful eating habits.
I used to really like her and thought she was really relatable 😂
How was i soooo wrong

I cannot!!! The pear eating 🤮 imagine how she eats in the dinner hall at lunch time 🤢 and she is definitely getting pudgy which suggests she eats too much and isn’t active enough. I’d be mortified if my kids were fat 😓 even more so if I felt so ‘blessed’ to be in a position to give people advice about feeding their babies!!!

It's a shame. She needs to rein in the amount of food she gives the daughter as she does seem to be going into the higher percentiles for weight to put it mildly. A 7 year old can't eat the same as 2 two year olds. Not that they need to eat as much as they do either. And I find it a shame that Annabelle gets a day with mum on her own. Which is fine in itself but she never takes those twins anywhere on her own. I don't think she's ever taken them to a playgroup. And it's not a mum bash as we know Steve takes them a lot of places by himself

Wonder if she’s been reading here because the last 12+ posts aren’t her weird af reels. Glad she considers the cat her best friend when she completely neglected it to the point it needed shaving head to toe. Tells me everything I need to know about her character!

Reactions: 4
I mentioned why no fruit about two days ago and hey presto Belle is given some fruit. That’s literally the first time she’s shared a non-stodgy food item for the poor girl. And yea, it’s been said here before, gently, she appears overweight for her age. Unless there’s a medical reason, seven year olds are not meant to be overweight.

I don’t want to comment on her daughter’s weight as that could be for any number of reasons, but Natalie definitely needs to look at how she presents her stories and posts if she wants to both remain relatable to her followers and sell a marketing course - right now, all I see is ‘how not to sell your products’ on there. I get she has to show BLW to a degree but you can’t escape the fact that all of the kids are growing up and the twins have really gone beyond ‘BLW’ now and should be eating with cutlery, at a table, and not at 7pm! As for Annabelle eating from toddler plates - I have no words 🤷‍♀️

Wonder if she’s been reading here because the last 12+ posts aren’t her weird af reels. Glad she considers the cat her best friend when she completely neglected it to the point it needed shaving head to toe. Tells me everything I need to know about her character!
You spoke too soon…. Latest reel showcasing Linkin Park’s One Step Closer which Chester Bennington even said was about teenage anger and has been linked with a school shooting in America. Glad she feels that way about parenting, and feels the need to share it with the rest of us to try and make us relate to it. Honestly 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.