Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - Natalie Peall #2 lives like a slob, maybe she should get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely, thank you.

Love the title!

Those affirmations.... how are they related to BLW!?!

Reactions: 1
Lovely, thank you.

Love the title!

Think sheā€™s just trying to justify all her negativity about parenting by hiding it behind affirmations!

Did we noticeā€¦..another reelā€¦..another bloody pancake!

Lovely, thank you.

Love the title!

Your welcome!

Shes slowly going to lose alot of respect on her blw page , people follow her for the recipes ect not her drivel šŸ™„

Think sheā€™s just trying to justify all her negativity about parenting by hiding it behind affirmations!

Did we noticeā€¦..another reelā€¦..another bloody pancake!
How many different types of pancakes can she make šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

I see a new bullshit affirmation aimed at us. 'Loving your children's more important than loving motherhood.' Yeh sure

Is she seriousā€¦ā€¦..her kids definitely look nothing like gap modelsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦their clothes donā€™t even fit them properly.

She 100% worries more about herself than them!

Why does she post this tit when we can all see her life?!

The woman is literally deluded.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just watched Britney Spears latest videos and Iā€™ve realised thatā€™s where Natalie gets her O&E video reel ā€˜hokey cokeyā€™ side stepping from šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
LMAO. Delusion. Her kids dress like crap. That applies to me as one of my children has been in the jojo catalogue before. Not to brag about my stunning children or anything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢

Todays reels are scraping the barrel a bit.

ā€œI love my crazy lifeā€ā€¦ā€¦..not even showing all 3 kids in the reel.

The O&A one is just cringeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦she cannot lip sync to save her life!

Iā€™m glad she loves her crazy life but she probably needs to watch her countless stories, posts, blogs, podcasts complaining about her husband, children, cat, house, car, neighbours etc etc.

Reactions: 2
I'm summarising.. but I've got a busy day.. I've got rid of the kids.. got so much work to do.. but I've been doing these "woowoo" meditations.

If you're busy.. do your work and get off insta. You've barely started the day and you're on a break!

Reactions: 4
She's such a wrongun. Slagging off the meditation. I hope the chap doing the meditation reports her to the police for trolling šŸ˜‚

Anyone who puts a kiss after their name on a professional marketing document that they want to flog to people is going to get a no from me! šŸ˜¬

• Haha
When her own engagement rates are so low why would she ever think she is qualified to give anybody marketing advice.

Look at the official engagement rates of her pages vs what ā€œgood engagementā€ for her number of followers would be.

Think itā€™s you that needs marketing help Natalie x

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her latest storyā€¦ Natalie you have 2 toddlers and a 6 year old. Of course evenings will be noisy and involve having to do things for your children, especially the younger ones, like change nappies. How about you stop filming yourself taking a moment and go and help your husband deal with your kids!

Reactions: 5
She hasn't seen them all day and she'd acting like that. She's a lazy cow. Bloody hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.