Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of me thinks an accident the other half thinks she is trying to secure the bag😅
I think she planned it because he already had one with the ex. He’s connected to his ex through his daughter forever. I have a feeling she wasn’t to thrilled about that so planned her own pregnancy to keep him connected to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just put up a story saying it was planned, I don’t mean to judge but planning a baby in the first month or two of being together seems a little odd?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Saying it was planned on her stories just now ....eeeeek. I'm cringing at that. I just can't believe that would be a planned decision in a 6 month relationship (well 3 months!), especially if he already has a 1 year old with someone else. I hope it works out for them ...but it just seems super odd. And is Jack only 20!?! OMG.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I feel like sometimes people just say they’re planned to come across better🤣 there’s no way you seriously plan a baby 2 months into a relationship surely.. unless she is infact securing the ‘goods’

Reactions: 14
It absolutely was not planned hahahaha who sits down a few months into a relationship and says ‘do you want kids? Yeah ok I’ll come off my contraception’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone knows Liv Guy she’s friends with ayse and zel and she said the same thing her first baby was ‘planned’ but now in q&a’s she’s saying he wasn’t planned🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said they were happy which is fine and it is exciting but there’s a difference between it being actually planned. Nobody in their right mind 2 months into a relationship would plan to have baby.

Reactions: 7
Wasn't she with her last boyfriend for quite a long time and they obviously never had a baby. How has she moved so fast with this new one?

Reactions: 5
She looks ridicules saying that was planned shows how much common sense she has she’s gonna be alone with a baby in Cambridge and jack has a 1 year old also

Reactions: 6
Ahahahahhaa this is actually laughable 😂😂😂😂😂😂 how’s she pregnant 2 months into a relationship

the guy doesn’t even seem interested in her on the videos she posted ! She makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also explains why her skin has been so bad! Why did she keep complaining when she must’ve known it was down to the pregnancy?!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she's even met his parents? :s we've been locked down for most of their relationship 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
She said they were happy which is fine and it is exciting but there’s a difference between it being actually planned. Nobody in their right mind 2 months into a relationship would plan to have baby.
Me and my partner we’re together 6 months when we conceived our first and we we’re actively trying for our baby from our first date.. when you know, you know. We’re now getting married and have another child as well. Basically if their happy, leave them too it.

Reactions: 4
At least it will give them some content. Literally the dullest channel on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone reckon Zeliha is already pregnant or is planning to get pregnant soon seeing her twin be pregnant or....

Will she be sensible and wait until they have a house, perhaps are married for security reasons?

Ayse has been incredibly silly imo:
1. No more fancy holidays to Mykonos etc with a child
2. No more spontaneous trips to Primark for fun lol
3. Sleepless nights.. when intimacy will be the last thing on their mind
4. A baby is for life, they won't be small and cute and instagrammable forever
5. JACK owns their house. She does not. They are not married (wouldn't be as much of an issue if they at least owned a house together) - no financial security, YouTube will last a couple more years at best for them when younger, cooler, new people arrive on the scene
6. When/if they break up - likely considering that in Jack's own words their relationship is still in the "honeymoon stage", it will be hard to get in another relationship when she has a child already

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.