Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Ayse is a completely different person now she's with Jack! What happened to her voice?!
She's changed beyond belief! The way she speaks, dresses (trying to be posh by wearing blazers lol) and her general attitude of "I am better than you". It's embarrassing how much she wanted Jack, when Jack knows he could have another girl in a second

That wouldn’t surprise me
He admitted in the last video speaking to other girls when he was dating Ayse, for this girl to accept that is just embarrassing

Reactions: 5
She must be Atleast 12 weeks to have the scan.. so what is that pregnant within three months of meeting 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be. That’s why they moved in so quickly. Jeeesus. Honestly don’t think they should have rushed into a baby. He’s already got a toddler with someone else. Mad

Reactions: 15
I’ve never been so shocked by a pregnancy! Not even when my own sisters were pregnant omg! Doesn’t he already have a kid?? I have clothes that are older than their relationship🤯🤯 I don’t want to be horrible, every baby is a blessing. But I can’t picture them staying together for long and they haven’t been together for long..I think a baby was the wrong idea. They’ve been together for a few months and have moved in and now a baby! Probably will see an engagement soon🙃

Reactions: 14
Half of me thinks an accident the other half thinks she is trying to secure the bag😅
She probably depiberarely
Half of me thinks an accident the other half thinks she is trying to secure the bag😅
She probably deliberately didn't take the pill, no way would Jack get her pregnant that quick. He doesn't even seem interested in her- he was talking to other girls after they met for goodness sake.

Reactions: 3
She probably depiberarely
She probably deliberately didn't take the pill, no way would Jack get her pregnant that quick. He doesn't even seem interested in her- he was talking to other girls after they met for goodness sake.
That was actually my thought!! That she wasn’t on any contraception. At least her baby is set for life now lool

Reactions: 6
That was actually my thought!! That she wasn’t on any contraception. At least her baby is set for life now lool
Jack will probably never know the truth if she did deliberately avoid taking the pill and told him she was on it...
These twins can't do anything alone so my bets are on Zeliha now lol

Reactions: 4
I mean Jack already has a little baby and its 1 years old. Maybe Jack is just super fertile looool. Fast swimmers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.