Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Ayse replied to a comment on this. I'm still so surprised!

20201207_124856.jpg

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how old Jack is? He looks super young
I dont watch all videos so I haven't seen the one where its states he's 20 but someone asked on their latest video and ayse liked the one claiming he's 25. He's also graduated 4 years ago according to his fb so 25 would seem right.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
At least they’ve been together for long time and know each other well 🤪

He Looks really young! Her ex must be feeling pretty tit after he was together for years with her :/
Her ex doesn't care, he's moved on to someone else too...great source straight from his mouth. Can't post receipts cause it'll out the person I know who spoke with him.

When she says planned she said it meant if it happened it happened ...
I know sometimes people move fast in relationships etc but I think it’s irresponsible to not be using contraception with someone 3 months into a relationship. You barely know them regardless of her saying they spoke every day before meeting. Especially when he’s got a 1 year old child already.

Reactions: 7
All of this seems so strange... I don’t usually care about youtubers/ influencers lives but this has really shook me 😂 jack seemed a bit sus from the beginning, the fact that he already has a baby (who’s only 1.5!!) and now he got another girl pregnant 3 months in?! I don’t know something doesn’t seem right, like he’s manipulating them to give him babies 😂 But then who knows, maybe they are just madly in love with each other

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think Zeliha will be pregnant any time soon out of the both she definitely comes across more mature I think her and Ben seem to be focusing on their relationship x

Reactions: 9
The girl who says SEN-TIL-MENTAL rather than sentimental and hair GANGS rather than hair BANDS I have no hope for 🙈

Agree with posters above who say Zeliha is much more mature, and also way more intelligent than Ayse too. It's such a shame I really dislike the person Ayse has become but like Zeliha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The girl who says SEN-TIL-MENTAL rather than sentimental and hair GANGS rather than hair BANDS I have no hope for 🙈

Agree with posters above who say Zeliha is much more mature, and also way more intelligent than Ayse too. It's such a shame I really dislike the person Ayse has become but like Zeliha.
HAHAHAHHAA oh noooo
Same do not like ayse

Reactions: 1
I’m confused as to why Ayse has more followers on Instagram. Always thought Zeliah came across as more likeable.

Reactions: 4
Ayse used to be the more "popular" of the two. But just recently it's Zel! Ayse just isn't the same anymore.
I just don't think this is gonna end well with Jack, it all seems weird

Reactions: 6
I agree I really don’t have a problem with Zeliha I actually really like her and I still follow her on Instagram. She seems like a nice, genuine girl💞

The way they’re pretending to social distance in the new videos for haul week? Or do they always stand that far apart LOL?? Don’t bother pretending ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loool Ayse enjoy the fancy date nights when you can because when you have a baby/toddler/child it's screaming meals at McDonald's! Silly silly girl to get pregnant so soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.