Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think so, she's enjoying the posh expensive house too much... started to act like she owns it the way she's changing things i.e. the storage

Their family house was bought for £1,750,000 in 2017
Jacks house? I bet his old gf and baby momma are annoyed watching her swan around in it! Does anyone know how he’s so rich?

Reactions: 2
Sorry, just laughing as Ayse saying not so long ago that she didn't want to show Jack in her videos and will be keeping this relationship private. Here he is in 3 videos in the last week! 😂 embarrassing. Just completely shows how bloody dull the twins are on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It seems like Ayse and her new man don’t really jel together or it could be that she’s awkward to vlog around him and he’s awkward to be on it? It seems like they’ve just met or something (they kinda have)

Reactions: 7
I watched some there were a lot of people going for ayse

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Basically about her face saying things about her and jack why she is with him and asking about his daughter and just being rude about her in general also asking about there Turkish background

I saw a teeny bit of their live and Zel was asking how to block people (she seemed really annoyed) and the comment at the top said something along the lines of “I know the girl he talked to” I was so annoyed I was literally a few seconds too late to underhand the context😩😂 I wonder which bf the person was on about and why Zel was upset

Reactions: 4
Maybe Ben spoke to another girl when they were on their break or it could be someone just meddling?

Reactions: 3
Can’t for the life of me out my finger on why I don’t really like Jack. Not sure if it’s the vibes he gives off, or how he seems to internally huff and puff when ayse speaks or vlogs. Definitely think they’ve moved in together WAY too fast. Especially seen as though jack has a 1 year old child! Wow

Reactions: 8
Wow the end part of the video is eye opening, Jack spoke to other girls during the time they spoke but hadn’t met in the first lockdown.. he’s still defending that though 😬

Personally if it wasn’t me, I wouldn’t have it! I don’t think they’re compatible.

Can’t for the life of me out my finger on why I don’t really like Jack. Not sure if it’s the vibes he gives off, or how he seems to internally huff and puff when ayse speaks or vlogs. Definitely think they’ve moved in together WAY too fast. Especially seen as though jack has a 1 year old child! Wow

Huh?? Unless they’ve just used her for the photos to make it seem like it’s not just an all male team? 🤷🏻‍♀️

This comment has 29 likes on their video: Not getting a good vibe from Jack the more I’m seeing him. He has a bit of an edge to him and can be condescending to ayse 😐

Reactions: 6
Omg Ayse is a completely different person now she's with Jack! What happened to her voice?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.