Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this seems so strange... I don’t usually care about youtubers/ influencers lives but this has really shook me 😂 jack seemed a bit sus from the beginning, the fact that he already has a baby (who’s only 1.5!!) and now he got another girl pregnant 3 months in?! I don’t know something doesn’t seem right, like he’s manipulating them to give him babies 😂 But then who knows, maybe they are just madly in love with each other
No i agree thats odd he has a 1 year old child already. And then gets her pregnant he hasnt even known her for that long... red flags. And kinda discusting.. like hes tryna claim these women, they're not baby making machines. Not to mention he said when they first started dating that hes talking to other women and she should too... theres so many signs somethings off about him.

Reactions: 9
Just watched ayse’s new video and I feel really sorry for her for some reason. I feel like jack is so uninterested. He’s been through this process not long ago and just don’t feel the enthusiasm that ayse has. I hope it all works out for her but just really sad vibes tbh. Anyone else?

And I think they’re half Turkish?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what they have in common really.. I am a believer of “if you know you know” but they got pregnant within a few MONTHS?! It doesn’t matter how long they spoke but it all seems so rushed. Jack wanted the child mainly (she says this in the vlog).

What car does Jack have, The black and red one in the vlog? Does he have two cars😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There is just no chemistry between them whatsoever it always seems so tense and awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she tried to have a baby with her ex and thats what made her think that she was infertile. Tbh I broke up with my ex after 5 years because not being able to get pregnant really affected us and when I got with my new boyfriend I didn't even think about contraception because I thought I was infertile but luckily/unluckily I am so I didn't end up pregnant after 3 months 😂

Reactions: 8
Their intelligence levels DO NOT match at all. Ayse: "how many trimesters are there" Jesus, how is she so thick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have watched Ayse and Zehlia on and off for a few years.. mainly because they aren't as upbeat as other youtubers i watch. but seeing Ayse b

I wonder do Ben and Jack get on ? Poor Jack is not cut out for youtube at all I feel like Ayse might be pushing it on him ? He seems very shy and can't look at the camera for more that 5 seconds... it dont think its fair ? Anyone else feel the same ?

Reactions: 5
I have watched Ayse and Zehlia on and off for a few years.. mainly because they aren't as upbeat as other youtubers i watch. but seeing Ayse b
urgh sorry guys didnt finish what i put.... but seeing Ayse pregnant so fast with this trust fund buffoon has really shocked me.

I wonder do Ben and Jack get on ? Poor Jack is not cut out for youtube at all I feel like Ayse might be pushing it on him ? He seems very shy and can't look at the camera for more that 5 seconds... it dont think its fair ? Anyone else feel the same ?
something tells me he will get used to it in no time!

Reactions: 3
I get that. He kept looking at Ayse when talking on camera because he probably found it hard to talk directly to a camera so kept making eye contact with Ayse. Bless him

Reactions: 1
The vid is confusing where Ayse says "we were being careful" at the same time as Jack says "we were trying" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The vid is confusing where Ayse says "we were being careful" at the same time as Jack says "we were trying" lol
I think she ultimately means that her and Ben never had any pregnancy scares and they tried and she never fell pregnant, so when they stopped using contraception, they fell pregnant really fast. So to Jack that’s them trying but Ayse never thought she could conceive so it was unexpected? It’s sad that she felt like that

Reactions: 5
Zeliha's comments on the vlog at around 49 minutes shocked me and I'm surprised that it wasn't edited out. She said Ayse is more popular because she's prettier and everyone likes her more. I feel like she's a tad jealous of the attention Ayse is getting because she's found a rich man and is pregnant but Zeliha is way more down to earth and likable in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Zeliha's comments on the vlog at around 49 minutes shocked me and I'm surprised that it wasn't edited out. She said Ayse is more popular because she's prettier and everyone likes her more. I feel like she's a tad jealous of the attention Ayse is getting because she's found a rich man and is pregnant but Zeliha is way more down to earth and likable in my opinion.
I seen this it’s actually quite sad. I think both girls are gorgeous I guess she compares herself to ayse even more so because they’re twins

I have to say I do enjoy the girls content but was so so shocked thy ayse was pregnant so soon. I do believe she is happy right now and wish them both well but dread to think of why the future holds especially as Jack already has a baby under the age of 2😳

Reactions: 7
She's said ayse is the prettier one in the past a few times, its quite sad. You can tell the difference between them but they look pretty much the same so its a shame she doesnt see herself how she sees her sister. Its like mary-kate olsen, she would say Ashley is much prettier which is probably why she went a tad crazy with whatever she had done to her face. Just shows how harsh people are to themselves

Reactions: 4
There is a comment on the new vlog- "Why do I feel like Zeliha is pregnant too" and it has 40 likes.
Does anyone here think she is?

If she is, she will show that she doesn't have a mind of her own. Hope she isn't and she is shown to be the mature, sensible one.

I think this may be my first time posting on this thread but I honestly felt so sad when she said that because it’s not first time she’s made comments like this. I’ve always preferred Zeliha to Ayse as she comes across more funny and her relationship with Ben just has always been more likeable. I think overall she still seems like the girl next door that despite doing YouTube still has a semi normal life and it all hasn’t gone to her head? Maybe it’s because we live in the same city and go to the same places🤷🏻‍♀️ Ayse has always come cross quite stuck up and even more so now since she’s been with Jack and I reckon it’ll get worse as the baby arrives. I get quite bad vibes from Jack, just can’t put my finger on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.