Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Zel is back with Ben..
And Ayse is moving in with her super rich boyfriend. I feel like Ayse is so different since she got her new boyfriend?
Yeah I’m not surprised tbf but it will be hard to keep up with their content?

Reactions: 2
That's quite soon for Ayse, they haven't been together long have they? I thought it was nice the sisters could live together alone for a bit.

Still need to watch the video - did Zel talk much about why she got back with Ben? I remember her saying not to be surprised if she did in an earlier vid.

Reactions: 3
Ayse said “me and Ben” in their last vid when she meant Jack and it was so awkward hahaha but she acknowledged it’s because she was with Ben 6 years and Zeliha’s boyfriend is called Ben

Ayse said “me and Ben” in their last vid when she meant Jack and it was so awkward hahaha but she acknowledged it’s because she was with Ben 6 years and Zeliha’s boyfriend is called Ben

Reactions: 5
I think they weren't due to move until January so they're still living together - unless they've mentioned differently on socials? I don't follow them, only skim their videos!

I think they weren't due to move until January so they're still living together - unless they've mentioned differently on socials? I don't follow them, only skim their videos!
They said in their last video Ayse has already moved to Cambridge!

Thanks! Oh wow already - I guess they could do vlogs like sophia and cinzia used to where they film separately and edit them together

They’ll probably still meet up and break rules because it’s their “work” to film etc..

Reactions: 1
They’ll probably still meet up and break rules because it’s their “work” to film etc..
I don't think people will be having that now we're in a full blown lockdown again! If they did, they will definitely get angry comments and people unsubscribing as it's not essential work.

I was thinking this I think she trying to fit in with her new bf she seems to be a lot more snobby

• Heart
I think ayse will move back soon to Norwich she should of got her own place and just keep seeing jack

I think ayse will move back soon to Norwich she should of got her own place and just keep seeing jack
I don't think so, she's enjoying the posh expensive house too much... started to act like she owns it the way she's changing things i.e. the storage

Their family house was bought for £1,750,000 in 2017

Reactions: 6
I don't think so, she's enjoying the posh expensive house too much... started to act like she owns it the way she's changing things i.e. the storage

Their family house was bought for £1,750,000 in 2017
I think he will get tired of her acting like she owns the place she comes across very bossy in the vlogs were zeliha actually cares about bens opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.