Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about the tension but I think because they’re so close they do talk to each other like that sometimes. Must be strange to go from living with your twin your whole life to them moving to a completely different town with a brand new boyfriend and on top of that having a baby
So close that Zeliha was unaware Ayse was trying for a baby and then got pregnant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As a step mum at 24 I didn’t think I would love someone with a child but I can’t imagine my life without him and I am also currently pregnant now at 30. Some couples just aren’t meant to be together and the only thing I can say from experience is I couldn’t have looked after my step child whilst pregnant at such a young age it was very draining emotionally and it would have been magnified by having a nee born baby. I agree it all seems very rushed and a bit odd like one min they are in Greece on holiday next it’s a baby!

Reactions: 7
I find that their videos just lack any humour or enthusiasm quite like some items they buy but not my go to on YouTube x

Reactions: 4
Their videos are so repetitive. Zara haul constantly with the same basics and loungewear

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They seem like nice girl, but as people say above (along with so many influencers), all their videos and photos are to do with clothing. How many clothes do followers need? Don’t know about anyone else, but in lockdown, all I need is a few loungey clothing. Who needs to buy stylish items every week? We can’t go anywhere!

I find that their videos just lack any humour or enthusiasm quite like some items they buy but not my go to on YouTube x
They don’t have much humour, they are the typical girl in their 20s, into fashion, but no real personality. Just have some fun ffs! 🤪

Reactions: 2
They seem like nice girl, but as people say above (along with so many influencers), all their videos and photos are to do with clothing. How many clothes do followers need? Don’t know about anyone else, but in lockdown, all I need is a few loungey clothing. Who needs to buy stylish items every week? We can’t go anywhere!

They don’t have much humour, they are the typical girl in their 20s, into fashion, but no real personality. Just have some fun ffs! 🤪
So funny because when I was in my early 20s I was literally swinging from
The lamp shades and doing dickish things xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice Zeliha’s comment on Elle Derby’s baby announcement? That would really bug me if I was ayse because of the pressure for her to have a boy

Did anyone else notice Zeliha’s comment on Elle Derby’s baby announcement? That would really bug me if I was ayse because of the pressure for her to have a boy
Didn’t she literally just comment ‘yay💙💙’ am I being dumb but what’s wrong with that??

Reactions: 1
Ayse commented too before zel did so I’m sure she didn’t mean harm by it. I mean if Ayse is still bitter about it now she needs to grow up and appreciate what she’s got not everyone’s that fortunate

I don’t think ayse is ungrateful for having a girl at all I just think zeliha really wanted her to have a boy so commenting yayy for a boy just seemed a bit off to me. Maybe I’m thinking too much into it

I just watched their 'lockdown giftswap' video. It felt so forced and they both just seemed so off. Especially Zeliha! I've not watched their vids for a while so not sure if it has been like this in their other vids! Just something I noticed today!

Reactions: 4
Zehlia is definitely the more thoughtful one I feel like she’s going to be a second mum to the baby, she’s a natural.

I get the impression that they are the sort of people you tell a joke to and it goes straight over their heads and they never understand like they don’t have much humour or very basic also find it annoying when they break out into a song in the middle of every video

Reactions: 16
I wonder what they’ll call the baby, I’m imagining a “unique and cool” name. Not sure what jacks little one is called

I wonder what they’ll call the baby, I’m imagining a “unique and cool” name. Not sure what jacks little one is called
It's a very popular 3 letter name beginning with A and ending in A

Jack has a new insta jlp_9595

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.