Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so they do this just so there is more engagement in terms of likes and comments.. which means more ££ for them!! Ayse and Zehlia if you're reading this then thats not very nice!!
It's so unfair to all the poor people who are genuinely entering for the chance to win... they have no chance at all

So so awful of them!! People are commenting all sorts of reasons they should win like they're carers, key workers etc..

They should be so ashamed!!! But no - they posted another giveaway yesterday!

The more complaints the better so go go go

Reactions: 3
Ayse in her story saying that she‘s tried the Dyson airwrap 3 times now and she doesn‘t know how to use it and it doesn’t really work... but also saying that she wanted it for so long and looked for it everywhere... 🤦🏼‍♀️

At the beginning I thought they were fun to watch, but after a while I feel like their content is so superficial, they are promoting brands and products but don‘t know anything about it or are just reading some history details like „this brand was grounded in 1970 by...“ wowww...

Ayse in her story saying that she‘s tried the Dyson airwrap 3 times now and she doesn‘t know how to use it and it doesn’t really work... but also saying that she wanted it for so long and looked for it everywhere... 🤦🏼‍♀️

At the beginning I thought they were fun to watch, but after a while I feel like their content is so superficial, they are promoting brands and products but don‘t know anything about it or are just reading some history details like „this brand was grounded in 1970 by...“ wowww...
I never thought they were fun to watch. Their vlogs just consisted them of clothes shopping, showing their outfits of the day and what they are eating from their local pancake cafe, wagamama, starbucks etc. Their instagram just consists of them wearing oversized shirts and hoodies/sweatshirts as dresses with boots. And when ayse isnt showing us her bump she is wearing tacky blazers. Hardly riveting content. I started watching out of curiosity and continue to have a nose just to humour myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Show off Ayse flashing the chanel trainers, chanel bag and Chloe trainers!

Sitting in such an awkward way to show the chanel logo on the sole of her trainers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sitting in such an awkward way to show the chanel logo on the sole of her trainers 😂😂
Cringing for her. Wearing those lace chloe plimsol things in snowy weather. Fashion victim

Reactions: 5
I get the impression that they are the sort of people you tell a joke to and it goes straight over their heads and they never understand like they don’t have much humour or very basic also find it annoying when they break out into a song in the middle of every video
I do think they are nice girls, just not very bright. I mean they don’t know the difference between ‘generally’ and ‘genuinely’. Used to bug me how much they used to use the wrong word. 🤪 I’m not very intelligent, but come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think they are nice girls, just not very bright. I mean they don’t know the difference between ‘generally’ and ‘genuinely’. Used to bug me how much they used to use the wrong word. 🤪 I’m not very intelligent, but come on!!
Nice girls who con people with fake giveaways 😲 don't think that's very "nice"

Reactions: 1
Cringing for her. Wearing those lace chloe plimsol things in snowy weather. Fashion victim
I've got these trainers but they are away for the winter loooool, like literally put away in their box. very silly wearing them in winter

Reactions: 2

The way she placed her bag in that photo too, it looks so funny😂 trying way to hard to put everything on show 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ayse has become such a show off, she thinks she’s queen b but it really doesn’t suit her 😂 she’s so dense and doesn’t realise the fool she’s making out of herself.

The giveaway has really rubbed me up the wrong way, they’re clearly only choosing people that are sucking up to them and who they interact with and no ‘picking at random’ like they’ve claimed they have.

Reactions: 10
Ayse has become such a show off, she thinks she’s queen b but it really doesn’t suit her 😂 she’s so dense and doesn’t realise the fool she’s making out of herself.

The giveaway has really rubbed me up the wrong way, they’re clearly only choosing people that are sucking up to them and who they interact with and no ‘picking at random’ like they’ve claimed they have.
I don’t see a situation where she doesn’t end up a single mum claiming benefits in a few years (nothing wrong with that btw) which will certainly bring her down to earth with a bump. I suspect the Chanel bags and YouTuber life will be long gone 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t see a situation where she doesn’t end up a single mum claiming benefits in a few years (nothing wrong with that btw) which will certainly bring her down to earth with a bump. I suspect the Chanel bags and YouTuber life will be long gone 🤷🏼‍♀️
I remember when she predominantly had zara handbags. Now its one designer handbag after another. Fair play .... her money and all that but in my opinion she is desperately trying to be like Lydia Millen. I know Lydia isnt popular on Tattle either but Ayse is not even close to being in the same league.

Reactions: 6
I never understood how they could act rich
They worked retail part time, when I worked in retail I had absolutely no money and was on min wage

I never understood how they could act rich
They worked retail part time, when I worked in retail I had absolutely no money and was on min wage
and even now, they don‘t have that much followers to buy designer bags/shoes almost every month... I don‘t understand how they can afford their lifestyle...

Wouldn’t surprise me if they save up to buy a designer bag, take a load of pics with it and with different outfits then return it for a refund

Has anyone noticed Ben has gotten reeaaaally immature? I’m sure he never used to be like that

Long time lurker here never post, but it’s really annoyed me in their new vlog around 13 minutes in ayse’s playing with her seatbelt and isn’t wearing it properly!! Just really annoyed me

Reactions: 1
How is ayse affording all these bags? Isit Jack? Because zehlia doesn’t spend like this and if she does it’s on Ayse. Zehlia is so humble and lovely Ayse is turning into a stuck up little witch

wasn't the fake giveaway winner meant to be announced today 😂 guess they realised they have been caught!! they still have the posts up though..

Reactions: 2
They defo read here lol they marked their last giveaway as #AD ... too late girls the ASA is on to you! Also failed to announce the winner when they said they would

This is tattle at its finest holding these scummy influencers accountable for their actions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.