Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayse’s boyfriend wearing a Canada Goose fur coat :sick::sick: literally wearing a dead dog around your neck, lovely. Can’t stand this narcissistic, show off culture anymore.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry but that ‘break’ from social media was such an attention seeking move

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't see one

Omg their fake kissing and hugging videos drive me up the wall! Stop the pda for gods sake no one cares
Fake relationships all for show and money
It was so cringe and they only did it because they were recording, trying to copy Zel and Ben but they look ridiculous

Reactions: 2
I didn't see one

Omg their fake kissing and hugging videos drive me up the wall! Stop the pda for gods sake no one cares
Fake relationships all for show and money

Its so cringey. Who set's up a camera on a walk out and plans all those PDA'S? Acting like hormonal teenagers 🤢🤢

Sorry but an English Rose is not a plain Jane.
English rose is plain looking, it’s not a bad thing, Kate Middleton would be classed as one, some like it some don’t. But I shouldn’t of used that term actually because I don’t think she’s even that

It was so cringe and they only did it because they were recording, trying to copy Zel and Ben but they look ridiculous
I’ve realised one can’t do something without the other doing it the next day. Must be a twin thing

Reactions: 1
English rose is plain looking, it’s not a bad thing, Kate Middleton would be classed as one, some like it some don’t. But I shouldn’t of used that term actually because I don’t think she’s even that

I’ve realised one can’t do something without the other doing it the next day. Must be a twin thing
Yeah I thought this too but it’s so cringe lol

i know it’s their job, but the items in their most recent zara haul are rubbish 🤣how much loungewear do you need? i’d rather watch a styling video or more going out clothes

Reactions: 3
i know it’s their job, but the items in their most recent zara haul are rubbish 🤣how much loungewear do you need? i’d rather watch a styling video or more going out clothes
They return it all after filming

Are we looking at the same Amy? I don’t even think she’s pretty let alone stunning she’s very English rose plain Jane. I prefer ayse and Zel look more intriguing especially as they have Turkish in them.

I’ve watched the twins since the beginning when they had a very low following on YouTube and still working at Zara. I must say what a come up Ayse has had buying Chanel and Dior now living in a mansion now with Jack and baby to cement the lifestyle she wants. Zehlia is my favourite she doesn’t even realise how beautiful and funny she is
I agree with you and was thinking the same! I personally think Ayse is prettier and Amy is very basic looking 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m new here so please ignore me if it’s been discussed but what is everyone’s opinion on the baby being planned

I’m new here so please ignore me if it’s been discussed but what is everyone’s opinion on the baby being planned
I don’t think the baby was ‘planned’ per say - Ayse obviously wasn’t using any contraception as she has said she thought she couldn’t have children and I think she and Jack agreed ‘if it happens it happens’ but I think 3 months into a relationship you barely know the other person yet so probably not the best idea

Reactions: 5
I agree with you and was thinking the same! I personally think Ayse is prettier and Amy is very basic looking 🤷🏻‍♀️
The way you have written that makes you sound like Ayse... new member, only liked a post saying Ayse is pretty from a few days ago and Ayse always says "I personally think". Hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think the baby was ‘planned’ per say - Ayse obviously wasn’t using any contraception as she has said she thought she couldn’t have children and I think she and Jack agreed ‘if it happens it happens’ but I think 3 months into a relationship you barely know the other person yet so probably not the best idea
I agree it all seems very rushed

Just watched their latest video, seems to be serious tension between them, and ayse seems very interested in Zelihas haul??

I agree about the tension but I think because they’re so close they do talk to each other like that sometimes. Must be strange to go from living with your twin your whole life to them moving to a completely different town with a brand new boyfriend and on top of that having a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.