Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on this before, I’ve just seen Jacks ex and WOW she is stunning!! If Jack could leave her (who actually looks so classy and seems to have much more of a personality) then I’m sorry to say but Ayse is doomed!
I really hope Jack doesn’t duck Ayse over! I’m not sure how Ayse would cope being a single mother.
I wonder where she would live too if that was to happen because she can’t go running back to Zeliha especially when Zel and Ben are looking to buy a house

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s fair to compare the two of them, ayse is also stunning and shouldn’t be reading that while pregnant. I think it’s too far

Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s fair to compare the two of them, ayse is also stunning and shouldn’t be reading that while pregnant. I think it’s too far
You’re right, Ayse is a lovely girl! Which is exactly why I’m hoping that he doesn’t duck her over. I’m probably just being wayyy to protective just because I know what it’s like, I personally don’t know how well you can truly know someone after getting pregnant that quickly, but who knows it’s not me in that situation so maybe they will prove us all wrong! Which I’m hoping they do!!

Reactions: 1
I don't think someone who thinks they are better than others is a lovely person. You can tell by the way that Zeliha interacts with followers that she is genuinely lovely, Ayse on the other hand is obnoxious, stuck-up and not relatable. I noticed with Ayse, when she mentioned Liv Guy in a video she said "Liv, you'll know who she is". No, people won't necessarily because she has way fewer subscribers! Ayse never links other people or shares their Insta or YT details. Imo this is not a "lovely" person but someone who is selfish and doesn't want others to do well. This has happened many times before - e.g. their friend Kyrah where they never share her details.

If Jack was the same person, had a daughter with someone else but lived in a council house would Ayse be with him? No she wouldn't...

Reactions: 12
I’ve done some digging... her insta is private and I’m presuming that’s their daughter’s name in her bio.
Let’s just say I don’t think ayse will be receiving any freebies from luxestyleonline ;)

Reactions: 6
I’ve done some digging... her insta is private and I’m presuming that’s their daughter’s name in her bio.
Let’s just say I don’t think ayse will be receiving any freebies from luxestyleonline ;)
Aww Jack's daughter's name is lovely.

*immediately searches up luxestyleonline *

Has ayse met the baby?

Reactions: 2
*immediately searches up luxestyleonline *

Has ayse met the baby?
Yeah she said the baby spends a lot of time with them and she can’t wait to bring up the girls together. She also said that Jacks baby says her name and she’s used to her as she’s been around her since she was very little

Reactions: 2
I’ve tried to find her insta, I found her fb and assumed it would be the same name but nothing comes up...any idea what her photo is of :p

She’s tagged herself in a few photos on her company’s page, however her account is private so you can’t see much!

Not sure if anyone here listens to Sophia & Cinzias podcast, if so, did anyone catch that dig today when Cinzia was said how some people met their partners during the first lockdown and are already pregnant?? I instantly thought that was shade thrown at Ayse ☕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s tagged herself in a few photos on her company’s page, however her account is private so you can’t see much!

Not sure if anyone here listens to Sophia & Cinzias podcast, if so, did anyone catch that dig today when Cinzia was said how some people met their partners during the first lockdown and are already pregnant?? I instantly thought that was shade thrown at Ayse ☕
YESSS!!!! I heard this on the podcast, immediately thought it's ayse C is talking about!! She's been commented on all ayse's photos as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never commented on this before, I’ve just seen Jacks ex and WOW she is stunning!! If Jack could leave her (who actually looks so classy and seems to have much more of a personality) then I’m sorry to say but Ayse is doomed!
I really hope Jack doesn’t duck Ayse over! I’m not sure how Ayse would cope being a single mother.
How can you tell she has more personality from a picture?

Reactions: 8
wonder if the girls will still be posting on youtube as ayse is on a break from socials.. also lets see how long that lasts

Reactions: 3
Ayse and Zeliha are full of tit and never get called up for it.
During lockdown their mum and sisters came round from up north but were "Just going to be in the garden"... yeah right when they filmed themselves emptying their dressing room 🤣 the mum and sisters obviously would not come down from so far away to sit in the garden! They think their subs are stupid.

Ad after ad and they put gifted stuff on depop straight away... disgusting and I've reported them for this.

Their lives are so bland, day in day out they just shop and don't do anything else.

They have very few friends and latch onto these 20 year old cousins when A&Z are both 25. Does anyone know why they moved to Norwich?

It is obvious Ayse is with Jack for his money. She is desperately trying to keep up by purchasing new designer goods now. Why would a 25 year old want to be a stepmum?

Feel bad involving looks but they do think they are gods gift when their foreheads are massive and their eyes are really far apart.

Their YouTube channel is just constant hauls because they have no substance to them.

Also their surname used to be Osman, why did they change it? I feel sorry for their dad
They mentioned in a video a LONG time ago, that they changed their last name because they have Turkish first names they wanted an English surname

How can you tell she has more personality from a picture?
I actually looked through some of the things she shared on Facebook, I can tell she has a good sense of humour where as I find Ayse kinda dull. I feel like she never really gets the joke or when she does make one it kinda cringes me out. I find her more chilled to watch apposed to funny. Nothing wrong with that btw just something I noticed.

Amy is way more suited to Jack - they both went to uni, she's clearly way more intelligent than Ayse. Jack and Ayse's intelligence levels don't match. Amy has her own business and from her pics she has a life, unlike Ayse. And Amy is stunning! Not just pretty but stunning.

This is difficult to say but I really see Ayse and Jack's future as doomed. They are too different. Ayse cannot have a conversation about anything other than makeup, skin and "fashion"

Reactions: 5
Are we looking at the same Amy? I don’t even think she’s pretty let alone stunning she’s very English rose plain Jane. I prefer ayse and Zel look more intriguing especially as they have Turkish in them.

I’ve watched the twins since the beginning when they had a very low following on YouTube and still working at Zara. I must say what a come up Ayse has had buying Chanel and Dior now living in a mansion now with Jack and baby to cement the lifestyle she wants. Zehlia is my favourite she doesn’t even realise how beautiful and funny she is

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.