Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching their Malta vlogs for some odd reason! And I honestly really miss Ayse’s old boyfriend Ben, he was honestly so funny and she seemed so much happier and it just wasn’t forced l. Obviously nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but can’t help but compare the relationships. Does anyone know why Ayse and Ben broke up?

Reactions: 5
I reckon Zeliha might be moving closer to Ayse. Cant see how they will be able to continue having a channel together when they live so far apart.

I reckon Zeliha might be moving closer to Ayse. Cant see how they will be able to continue having a channel together when they live so far apart.
Yeah I thought this especially with how unstable the country is atm with the constant lockdowns and restrictions. But then where does Ben work? Would he really want to move away for the sake of them being together

Yeah I thought this especially with how unstable the country is atm with the constant lockdowns and restrictions. But then where does Ben work? Would he really want to move away for the sake of them being together
Ben has a physical job in Norwich so unless he has got a new job I can't see them moving to Cambridge

Isn't it weird with who they chose for the giveaway winner.. I don't think it was done fairly... the girl who won has actually been sending them hair scrunchies as thats her ig business.. what a coincidence !!! if they want to do giveaways then they need to pick someone in a fair way.. its not a favour for a favour..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Their giveaways are 100% fake. One of the last winners was an Ayse and Zeliha fan account. Lets all report them to the ASA- they keep thinking they can get away with it.

Reactions: 7
so they do this just so there is more engagement in terms of likes and comments.. which means more ££ for them!! Ayse and Zehlia if you're reading this then thats not very nice!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.