Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Ayse and Zeliha have nothing to show for their money and it won't last longer than another 5 years. What will they do then? They are already two of the older influencers. There are new 18-21 year olds on the scene now.

On another note, I think I know who Jack's ex is. Are we allowed to post surnames? I think her name is Amy U.
Yes I think that’s her, literally look me 10 seconds to find her🤣 She’s really really pretty!

Reactions: 1
Yes I think that’s her, literally look me 10 seconds to find her🤣 She’s really really pretty!
Can anyone give me a clue on what to search for in order to find it? I’m useless at this kinda stuff ahaha

Can anyone give me a clue on what to search for in order to find it? I’m useless at this kinda stuff ahaha
Type ‘Amy U’ into FB, with the location Cambridge

If you scroll a couple over on her profile pic to one in 2018 Jack’s mum has commented

Reactions: 1
They’re close friends with saffron barker
I’ve been following them for a few years now and really liked them. I’m completely shocked at how different Ayse is.
Also why don’t any of them drive

They both eat ridiculously small amounts

Reactions: 3
They’re close friends with saffron barker
I’ve been following them for a few years now and really liked them. I’m completely shocked at how different Ayse is.
Also why don’t any of them drive

They both eat ridiculously small amounts
They really aren't close friends with Saf. They met her once and that was at Safs ridiculous birthday party a few years back.

Reactions: 4
She's so much prettier than Ayse
thank you!! She is beaut
She is completely different looks wise to Ayse- classy, pretty and looks expensive

Ayse just looks cheap when she wears £15 dresses and a designer bag

Jack must be comparing the two of them, it's impossible not to.

how old is jacks baby with his ex?
18 months

does anyone remember ayses ex boyfriend ben? i remember watching the vlogs and thinking he was so uninterested in her i felt bad... maybe it was just because he felt awkward filming in public

She's so much prettier than Ayse
She is completely different looks wise to Ayse- classy, pretty and looks expensive

Ayse just looks cheap when she wears £15 dresses and a designer bag

Jack must be comparing the two of them, it's impossible not to.

18 months
so his baby was only 8 months ishh when he started going out with ayse😭😭that’s so sad

Reactions: 5
I hope the hate she’s referring to isn’t on here because we don’t dislike her.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she’s getting any hate, people are just curious and her life and relationship is literally public. She puts herself out there and expects people to not have an opinion which is so daft. And if she was referring to this thread then she’s being a little silly for calling it hate, people on here have only expressed how they feel as though she’s changed and how concerning her relationship is, hardly any hate. Influencers can’t get any criticism because they immediately call it hate, it ridiculous

Reactions: 9
This thread is one of the deadest quietest on here 🤣 just because we question whether Jack is good for her or not doesn’t mean it’s hate messages 🙄 a few days off seeing her clean her room then 🤣

I can't find anything about his ex! I've searched Amy U on fb and nothing comes up for me lol. Can someone specify more plz ? 👀🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I just dont get why they feel the need to respond to every comment/question about Jack’s income & baby. Yes, people have been asking but its been answered already so they dont need to keep mentioning it in every vlog/q&a they do, that just triggers even more comments about the same things over and over again!

Also, saying “oh but we earn more than Jack” is not the greatest justification for the “Ayses with Jack for his money” comments. All she needed to say is “No, of course she isnt with him for his money” and whether people believe that or not is not Ayse’s problem. You can’t control peoples opinions, saying more is just making it worse.

I’m only saying this because it is obvious Ayse & Zeliha read the comments here and maybe this will help them see why these comments wont stop.

Reactions: 12
I can't find anything about his ex! I've searched Amy U on fb and nothing comes up for me lol. Can someone specify more plz ? 👀🕵️‍♀️
Her profile pic is a blonde long haired girl with a brown dress on. And cover photo is of a baby. Hope that helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Never commented on this before, I’ve just seen Jacks ex and WOW she is stunning!! If Jack could leave her (who actually looks so classy and seems to have much more of a personality) then I’m sorry to say but Ayse is doomed!
I really hope Jack doesn’t duck Ayse over! I’m not sure how Ayse would cope being a single mother.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.