Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly can’t get over how BAD their English is… 3 or so mins into the vid, ayse says “honestly, to be honest” and that she was “very constant” instead of ‘consistent’ with the foreo thing whatever it’s called omfg

It’s funny cause zeliha copies ayse but I think deep down ayse would probably prefer zeliha’s life , e.g she’s got a bf who actually cares about her and doesn’t come across controlling or weird and although he doesn’t have millions at least zeliha can say Ben truly loves her. Ayse on the other hand she’s with someone who seems like a creep and comes across weird / controlling but that doesn’t matter because guys he’s a millionaire remember

Maybe that’s why ayse comes across so bitter / cold towards zel
THIS!!! I’ve thought the exact same, I feel like they envy each other lols

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has Ayse completely changed her look ? She’s starting to look less like her twin and more like they’re just normal sisters instead of twin sisters ?!

Honestly couldn’t agree more with everyone’s posts. The fact Jack even said congratulations before ayse. Where was her excitement? Her hug?? Nothing, I’m realllllly starting to dislike ayse now. She’s so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable and makes me sad for Zeliha tbh. If my sister reacted like that I’d be so disheartened

Why was her first reaction to look to Jack?? Absolute bad bad controlling vibes

Reactions: 15
I disagree. I’m jealous of their bond❤❤❤ I thought she just found it a bit odd like I did when my sister was pregnant. I found it so weird as you still see each other as kids!

their English is certainly not great though - definitely not the brightest . Lovely girls though as I’ve said before

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I disagree. I’m jealous of their bond❤❤❤ I thought she just found it a bit odd like I did when my sister was pregnant. I found it so weird as you still see each other as kids!

their English is certainly not great though - definitely not the brightest . Lovely girls though as I’ve said before
They’re defo deep down lovely girls, I feel like whenever I post on here I’m nitpicking or being a bit harsh as you can tell they’re both really sweet and kind hearted! I think sometimes dynamics and the things they do and say can sometimes be a bit odd and questionable but compared to other influencers, they’re really not that bad! I feel like they’re one of the YouTubers where you just know you’re not seeing the whole picture through their online lives so it really is hard to judge when you don’t know it all! I’m v aware that the girls read here and I’d hate for zel especially (preggers) to feel even more anxious than she said she already does because of what people are saying on here

I feel like Aysse is jealous and that stopped her from being happy for her sister.

Zel is in a 7 year relationship with a guy that seems awesome and looks like her how I think every woman wants to be looked at by their boyfriend - he honestly just looks so in love when he looking at her.

The one thing Aysse had was the baby but now Zel is pregnant she has to convince herself she likes her life but in reality she knows her relationship is nothing like Zel's and there's definitely issues there.

Reactions: 8
You know what I think jack is the problem because ever since ayse got with jack she’s not been the same and it’s not in a good way sorry to say. I think a lot of us on this thread can see that , obviously we don’t dislike her I think it’s more us holding her accountable for how she has been currently acting towards zel etc but it’s not coming from a hateful place. The issue is literally jack I don’t think she made the right decision being with him but that’s up to her to figure out.

Reactions: 12
You know what I think jack is the problem because ever since ayse got with jack she’s not been the same and it’s not in a good way sorry to say. I think a lot of us on this thread can see that , obviously we don’t dislike her I think it’s more us holding her accountable for how she has been currently acting towards zel etc but it’s not coming from a hateful place. The issue is literally jack I don’t think she made the right decision being with him but that’s up to her to figure out.
I agree, if you completely change from being in a relationship with someone then there is definitely something very unhealthy about the relationship. I had a friend who I didn’t speak to for a while because the person they was with was constantly in their ear making up narratives and it completely warped their perception. I think this could be happening here, You should be happy for your twin having a baby ffs not jealous

Reactions: 3
Aw I felt really bad for Zel in the video I feel like you could see how underwhelmed she was by Ayse’s reaction and it really pissed me off that Ayse tried to play it off with the whole I’m trying not to cry lark she didn’t even look TEMPTED to cry or even show any emotion but disappointment 😂

I only started watching the girls about 2 months ago but when I watch their older videos Ayse used to be so much more upbeat, chatty, fun and positive but now she just seems so bitter, boring and watered down since she got this new fella. I get she has a baby and is probably tired/run down but the girl doesn’t even look happy anymore she literally looks like she having the life sucked out of her all the time 😩

Reactions: 6
Aw what a reaction from Ayse... what else should we have expected, Ayse so cold and not interested least they caught her genuine sorry 'generally' reaction 😂😂 , should of been a more precious moment between them just seemed very akward, no over reation or hugs 💔 Ayse prob fuming that Zeliah is having a baby now... taking away Mila's limelight :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe Ayse didn’t even give her a hug, poor zel looked a bit lost! How Ayse kept looking at Jack I think they’re already planning another one probably to try and ‘fix’ the issues they’re having.. they said they wanted a boy as well before they knew Mila was a girl. Ayse looked like she was working out dates in her head as Zel was speaking 🙈

Ayse is so bitter it’s obvious and it must be because Zel is in a loving relationship and knows that Ben is going to worship her throughout the pregnancy and when the baby comes be an amazing dad. I don’t feel like she has that with Jack especially making comments like ‘it wasn’t like that for me’ why even compare it?

Just goes to show that money will never make you happy and much better off being in a loving relationship. Who cares about 3k handbags when your living with someone like Jack every day 😂😅

Reactions: 9
I also found Ayse’s reaction odd. It could possibly be jealousy as when Zel told Ayse Mila would have been 2/3 months old. So maybe she felt all the attention would be taken away from her as she wasn’t going to be the only with a baby.

there may be nothing in this but Ayse started posting Mila’s face in August on her Instagram. In the vlog ‘telling ayse im pregnant’ zel said it was filmed in August. Weird

really weird how as soon as zel told her Ayse’s first reaction was to turn to Jack. There was no congratulations or anything. I think both her and Jack didn’t expect it so soon. Jack did say ‘so soon’ which zel replies we’ve been together 7 years but I think he meant from when she had her Op. zel then says oh that was 7 months ago (from august)

if zel has a boy I can imagine Ayse feeling a certain way based on how much she wanted a boy for Jack. They’ll be 100% be having another baby. Doubt Jack would want 3 baby mums

Reactions: 11
I’ll never forget when Ayse & Jack found out the gender of their baby and Ayse’s immediate reaction was ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘I’m sad because I know how much you wanted a boy’ he’s literally a walking red flag 🚩 🚩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’ll never forget when Ayse & Jack found out the gender of their baby and Ayse’s immediate reaction was ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘I’m sad because I know how much you wanted a boy’ he’s literally a walking red flag 🚩 🚩
Could not agree more!!! Trying to please him and anxious if he doesn’t get pleased..

Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed how much they both wear shorts? So inpractical! It's November! :oops: Girls if you are reading this would love to see some realistic fashion inspo.

I’ve noticed that both ayse and zel walk on egg shells whenever they interact with jack like they seem quite nervous around him. He just screams controlling , that’s probably why he is no longer in the vlogs because everyone can see him for what he is. If anyone watches eastenders he’s giving me grey from eastenders vibes . He honestly seems like someone every girl should RUN from

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I also found Ayse’s reaction odd. It could possibly be jealousy as when Zel told Ayse Mila would have been 2/3 months old. So maybe she felt all the attention would be taken away from her as she wasn’t going to be the only with a baby.

there may be nothing in this but Ayse started posting Mila’s face in August on her Instagram. In the vlog ‘telling ayse im pregnant’ zel said it was filmed in August. Weird

really weird how as soon as zel told her Ayse’s first reaction was to turn to Jack. There was no congratulations or anything. I think both her and Jack didn’t expect it so soon. Jack did say ‘so soon’ which zel replies we’ve been together 7 years but I think he meant from when she had her Op. zel then says oh that was 7 months ago (from august)

if zel has a boy I can imagine Ayse feeling a certain way based on how much she wanted a boy for Jack. They’ll be 100% be having another baby. Doubt Jack would want 3 baby mums
I never ever linked together the fact she started showing Mila’s face in august when she found about Zel, that’s crazy! Definitely has to be the reason as before this Ayse was so certain on not showing Mila for a lot longer than she did.
Makes you think🤔

Reactions: 13
Ayse showed Mila’s face on Instagram before Zel was even pregnant, the dates don’t match up if you think about it

Reactions: 1
Ayse showed Mila’s face on Instagram before Zel was even pregnant, the dates don’t match up if you think about it
Honestly it is hard to tell, I just noticed the timing. It could just be a coincidence. The first full image showing Mila face was uploaded on Ayse's insta on 16 August. I can't say for certainty when or if Ayse posted Mila on her stories. If I had to guess Zel found out near or before this date based on when they moved into their new homes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.