Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bailey31

It’s mad how loads of people here including myself have always found Jack suss, we can’t all be wrong! He had a baby with his ex then moved straight on to Ayse and she was pregnant in 3 months - all just a bit weird

Reactions: 17

Daaanz

Ayse has literally turned in to a housewife. In the vlogs her sections are so dull compared to Zeliha’s. She was literally out of breath the whole time and exhausted in the vlog they uploaded yesterday, I feel really bad for her. I feel like she’s trying to do everything to keep Jack happy, especially when she was saying about him coming up the stairs and her panicking about him seeing her sitting down! She’s pregnant for goodness sake. Maybe since Jack is working from home all day she feels like she has to be up and about doing stuff? I don’t know. Their relationship just has a really weird dynamic.

Reactions: 16

Bailey20

I get the impression that they are the sort of people you tell a joke to and it goes straight over their heads and they never understand like they don’t have much humour or very basic also find it annoying when they break out into a song in the middle of every video

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Yes exactly, but him not wanting to be on socials doesn't explain adding and removing the J from her bio numerous times, they've definitely had arguments! Not such a perfect couple as Ayse likes to portray
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Jack is bad vibes, definitely has controlling tendencies and makes Ayse feel like shit but he must contribute a big amount to their house, lifestyle and Mila so she wouldn’t dream of leaving him. They probably all read on here and now he’s seen what we think has decided he’d rather be behind the scenes

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Zeliha's comments on the vlog at around 49 minutes shocked me and I'm surprised that it wasn't edited out. She said Ayse is more popular because she's prettier and everyone likes her more. I feel like she's a tad jealous of the attention Ayse is getting because she's found a rich man and is pregnant but Zeliha is way more down to earth and likable in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

LoveNotHate

Ayse’s boyfriend wearing a Canada Goose fur coat :sick::sick: literally wearing a dead dog around your neck, lovely. Can’t stand this narcissistic, show off culture anymore.

• Wow
  • Sick

whatitdoboo

I’ll never forget when Ayse & Jack found out the gender of their baby and Ayse’s immediate reaction was ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘I’m sad because I know how much you wanted a boy’ he’s literally a walking red flag 🚩 🚩
Could not agree more!!! Trying to please him and anxious if he doesn’t get pleased..

Noseyducker_

I really feel ayse trapped jack, I mean the whole relationship just went too deep too quick.
I swear she’s a narcissist

also wtf is all this designer shit about? She was never materialistic before her relationship with jack now she’s turnt into a full on snob.
I remember the pair of them got their first ever designer item at Christmas from both Ben’s which was a Gucci card holder and they were genuinely so grateful you could see how excited they both were and now she just flogs out dior & chloe like it’s just primark 🤷🏻‍♀️🤨

• Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
I agree about the tension but I think because they’re so close they do talk to each other like that sometimes. Must be strange to go from living with your twin your whole life to them moving to a completely different town with a brand new boyfriend and on top of that having a baby
So close that Zeliha was unaware Ayse was trying for a baby and then got pregnant

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxorlgossipxoxo

I kinda want a Zel and Ben channel - I enjoy their vlogs/ parts of the vlogs so much more because they have some personality and banter. Ayse and Jack and proper boring snobs

Tea4u

VIP Member
Their videos are so repetitive. Zara haul constantly with the same basics and loungewear

• Heart

workoutandmcds

I like Zeliha, she comes across down to earth. Ayse on the other hand has changed beyond recognition and I really dislike her now. Very stuck up, trying to act posh (small thing but she never wore blazers and had much designer stuff before Jack for example) and generally unlikable.

The thing is Jack could drop her at a moment's notice and she's stuck with a young child and no house. She has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHTS over Jack's house so when he dumps her for the next girl she's screwed. She's become a pregnant stepmum as someone said earlier 😂 She's an absolute doormat, what kind of self respecting girl stays with someone who is talking to other people and then gets pregnant with 2 months!

• Wow
  • Heart

whatitdoboo

Honestly couldn’t agree more with everyone’s posts. The fact Jack even said congratulations before ayse. Where was her excitement? Her hug?? Nothing, I’m realllllly starting to dislike ayse now. She’s so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable and makes me sad for Zeliha tbh. If my sister reacted like that I’d be so disheartened

Why was her first reaction to look to Jack?? Absolute bad bad controlling vibes

workoutandmcds

Zeliha reads here, she mentioned how she gave the Lush box to Ayse.

I can't believe Jack was sat at the table and Ayse served him coffee and then made his porridge, the other day she also cleaned his whole house, why is he not helping?

Lilt

Yeah she was asking people to stop with the questions. I'm sorry but when you show a big fancy house and act like he owns it at such a young age, of course people will ask questions and want to know, that's what comes with sharing your life online so she can't be mad at people asking 🙄 she didn't have to answer it either, she chose to!
The way she answered it made it sound like her and Jack had equal ownership over the house because they shared the bills?? She honestly sounded so daft because at the end of the day his parents bought that house for him, not him and her! And when she was asked if she’d buy a house she said no because she had that one... I just think it’s so risky that she’s completely disregarding potentially buying a property for herself even if it’s in the future. Her relationship with Jack is so unstable or looks it at least. She didn’t get pregnant with Jack because she ‘knew he was the one’, they were having unprotected sex and she also liked the idea of being tied to him as he has the lifestyle and luxury she’s after. I really don’t like the person she’s become and would much prefer Zeliha on her own, she’s funnier and brings more to the channel. She even tried to make out on the live that she put effort into editing but apparently doesn’t do it because Zeliha apparently is too picky about it 🙄

• Heart
Must be. That’s why they moved in so quickly. Jeeesus. Honestly don’t think they should have rushed into a baby. He’s already got a toddler with someone else. Mad

peeper321

I honestly don't think Zeliha is jealous of Ayse having a baby etc etc. If she wanted one she would have done so already, she is in a more stable relationship than Ayse. Having a baby young is not for everyone and when you see someone close to you go through it you quickly can be put off. It's not all nice pushchairs and cute baby clothes. Its HARD WORK! She went on a lovely holiday with her boyfriend who clearly adores her while Ayse is with a man who seems to be annoyed at her existence. I am sure she is a little jealous of her sisters new fancy life but I think that is about it really.

D_Wills

VIP Member
Neither of them would be successful with their own channel. They are the most boring people on YouTube, personalities of a piece of cardboard. The only thing remotely going for them is that they are pretty and there is 2 of them!

Reactions: 14

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t get bad vibes off this guy Jack,I just think he isn’t that into her and fancies himself as a bit of a player 🤔 for me I see his behaviour as reflective of his disinterest in her, and the more she tries and overcompensates the further it pushes him away. but 2 kids by 2 different women at 25.. neither of whom he’s likely to end up with smh. A year from now he could be onto his 3rd. money can’t buy class 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14