Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was nice but she didn’t have to film it. It should be personal
These pregnancies have been the most exciting thing about their beige channel in the past 5 years, of course she was going to film it for content 😴 Beats another Zara haul 🙄

Reactions: 5
It was nice but she didn’t have to film it. It should be personal
Feel like this could be said about anything on YouTube though 😂 I thought it was sweet but weirdly thought she’d be a bit more emotional! Not a bad thing though!

Reactions: 5
The video of zel telling ayse she’s pregnant was so odd and cold? Like Ayses reaction? Not sure if it’s just me but.. almost like she’s bitter I don’t know

Reactions: 21
The video of zel telling ayse she’s pregnant was so odd and cold? Like Ayses reaction? Not sure if it’s just me but.. almost like she’s bitter I don’t know
Omg completely agree, was totally expecting Ayse to be absolutely over the moon but she just seemed a bit off… and I feel like the most enthusiasm she put in was ‘you have to let ME be there when you tell everyone else’

Reactions: 18
Ayse comes across quite bitchy/mean towards Zeliha , maybe it’s because zeliha copies ayse quite a bit so maybe that makes ayse kind of annoyed ?! Idk .. even the recent video they put out she didn’t really seem like she cared … all she cared about was not messing up her makeup but who would care about something like that in that situation!? …

Reactions: 11
Omg completely agree, was totally expecting Ayse to be absolutely over the moon but she just seemed a bit off… and I feel like the most enthusiasm she put in was ‘you have to let ME be there when you tell everyone else’
Completely agree with this, only thinking about herself. And asking who else knew. She definitely expected to be told first even though she didn’t tell Zeliha first

Reactions: 12
They seemed to be so much closer and more tolerant of each other a few years ago when they were living in their first house share

Reactions: 4
if you were to compare Zeliha’s reaction to ayse’s pregnancy it’s completely different and I’m not saying everyone should react the same but you could tell zeliha was really happy for her but can’t say the same for ayse

Reactions: 8
I think it’s proper awks that Zel copies the life out of her sister now so it would be hard to not think Ayse feels awkward because of it, but girl at least pretend to be a bit more emotional?!?! It’s your twin sisters pregnancy reveal haha

anyone else pick up on her snapping at jack a bit when he said something along the lines of it being too soon (he was talking about everything she went through before getting pregnant) and she responded how they’d been together for like 7 years? 😂 I don’t wanna dig for no reason but it was very much a 👁👄👁 moment for me lol

Ayse is literally so stuck up these days ever since she got with jack it’s like he changed her (and not for the best either ) the way she talks to zeliha and how she acts its becoming unlikeable tbh . I know it’s only a small amount of what we see but if that’s how she’s coming across on camera I can only imagine how she is in person - her twin sister just told her she’s pregnant and that was her reaction ?! Ik we all react different but that just looked so awkward and cold

I feel so much for Zehlia. Zel has obviously had a tough journey to pregnancy and the whole video Ayse is just talking over Zehlia or going off topic. This is such a big thing for Zehlia and it looks like Ayse is so wrapped in her own world that she doesn't care. I found that so rude and hard to watch. You could just tell by Zehlia's face that she was dissapointed but was trying to be polite. Made in chelsea baby dad is def going to Ayse's head.

In the video all she kept saying was that’s crazy, not even like omg how exciting, a hug or anything defo come across at bitter

Reactions: 6
Zeliha if you're reading this please see that your twin sister is not being nice to you. Compare your reaction to her pregnancy, to her reaction to your pregnancy. Think about how she completely ignores the fact you had difficulties getting pregnant and turns the conversation onto herself. No decent person would do that, as your sister you would think she would be so supportive! Your sister is completely self obsessed and has changed for the worst

Reactions: 3
she didn’t congratulate her till the very end .
it was awkward because Zeliha was waiting for it 😅

Reactions: 10
That video of Zeliha telling Ayse is so awkward. Ayse didn’t even hug or congratulate or even show any happiness? Just that she wanted to be there to tell everyone else and straightaway asked Jack if she knew. I wouldn’t have uploaded that video it’s so awkward to watch!!!

Jack shouldn’t have been in the room when she was going to tell her this, they were also filming so why was he stood in the background the whole time having to watch everything they do. Again showing how controlling he is.

Ayse didn’t even react to Zel she was just like Jack Jack Jack did you know Jack look!!!! Found it awkward when he piped up about it being too soon it’s like he wasn’t happy for her

Reactions: 19
I kinda want a Zel and Ben channel - I enjoy their vlogs/ parts of the vlogs so much more because they have some personality and banter. Ayse and Jack and proper boring snobs

Reactions: 15
What irks me is that Jack thinks he’s smart and seems to have some sort of a complex - the way he talks it’s like he’s trying to compensate for something… ever since ayse ‘introduced him’ on yt, he’s just given off such bad vibes

Reactions: 7
It’s funny cause zeliha copies ayse but I think deep down ayse would probably prefer zeliha’s life , e.g she’s got a bf who actually cares about her and doesn’t come across controlling or weird and although he doesn’t have millions at least zeliha can say Ben truly loves her. Ayse on the other hand she’s with someone who seems like a creep and comes across weird / controlling but that doesn’t matter because guys he’s a millionaire remember

Maybe that’s why ayse comes across so bitter / cold towards zel

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.