Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it is hard to tell, I just noticed the timing. It could just be a coincidence. The first full image showing Mila face was uploaded on Ayse's insta on 16 August. I can't say for certainty when or if Ayse posted Mila on her stories. If I had to guess Zel found out near or before this date based on when they moved into their new homes
This would’ve been around the time she conceived though she’d have been 2 weeks max if she’s due in May

This would’ve been around the time she conceived though she’d have been 2 weeks max if she’s due in May
oh right. I'll have to take your word on that, I don't fully know how it all works with pregnancy dates, calculations etc

I was just going on what was said in the vlog that's all. Zel said she told Ayse the day after she received the positive test. So I guessed she found out very early on (like 1-2 weeks)

Reactions: 2
oh right. I'll have to take your word on that, I don't fully know how it all works with pregnancy dates, calculations etc

I was just going on what was said in the vlog that's all. Zel said she told Ayse the day after she received the positive test. So I guessed she found out very early on (like 1-2 weeks)
To be honest you could be right just thought the dates seemed off but I get where you’re coming from

Has anyone noticed how much they both wear shorts? So inpractical! It's November! :oops: Girls if you are reading this would love to see some realistic fashion inspo.
Did you notice they both had way more clothes on in London at the H&M showroom? Wonder if it’s because they read on here every day 😜🤭👋🏽

Reactions: 3
Jack seems strange, I agree. I’m not sure if he’s just very shy?
Something isn’t right though.

He’s a director of some care agency, so he’s done very well for himself at such a young age!

Reactions: 1
Jack seems strange, I agree. I’m not sure if he’s just very shy?
Something isn’t right though.

He’s a director of some care agency, so he’s done very well for himself at such a young age!
Think it's his parents business. Rich business owners always make their children directors! Probably so they can pay them dividends?

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the way them and Emily Philpott speak. They say ‘like, not gonna lie’ & ‘literally’ SO MUCH.
The twins say ‘I’m not joking’ and ‘generally’ all the time too.
Anyone else get annoyed by this? 😂

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice in their new vlog Emily was saying she wished Ayse was still in Norwich and Ayse said ‘Jack doesn’t want to live in Norwich’ … Zeliha was saying maybe he should make sacrifices for you. I get awful vibes from him and really starting to think Zeliha does too, even if she said it in a jokey way it’s 100% true

Reactions: 18
Zeliha didn’t know what “mild” meant when Ben referred to the weather 😳
Maybe if he said the weather was “a vibe” it would have made more sense ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
not about them addressing the fact people were questioning why ayse didn’t hug zel in her pregnancy reveal video within the first minute of their new video.. defffffo read here ☺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it funny that they address everything from this thread but the only thing they won’t address is how strange/ controlling Jack is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.