Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s up for sale, maybe why they had to move?
I live near them, it's weird because the part they lived in was like a little annex, the rest of the house is lots of different apartments. Not sure if Jacks family own the whole building or not

Reactions: 4
This might have been mentioned previously but I’m new to this thread! Does anyone else get off vibes from Jack? I don’t know what it is but if they broke up in the next year I wouldn’t be surprised.

I’ve really started to enjoy watching Zeliha and Ben recently - moving vlogs and their holiday, meeting friends and actually having fun together. I find Ayse so boring and skip all her parts of the videos!
I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if Ayse was left as a single mum with her daughter, didn’t Jack leave the mother of his other girl before she was even 1 year old? I understand relationships fail for all kinds of reasons but just feel he is the type to get bored and leave

Reactions: 9
This might have been mentioned previously but I’m new to this thread! Does anyone else get off vibes from Jack? I don’t know what it is but if they broke up in the next year I wouldn’t be surprised.

I’ve really started to enjoy watching Zeliha and Ben recently - moving vlogs and their holiday, meeting friends and actually having fun together. I find Ayse so boring and skip all her parts of the videos!
Yes I get that same vibe from jack to, it also seems like he wants to make out like everything they have is perfect, when ayse mentioned the bathroom was dirty and it hadn’t been cleaned- which it defo hadn’t! Jack was quick to say it was dirt from the contractors even though there was blatant dirty marks in the bath and toothpaste stains around the sink!

Reactions: 6

I agree with everything you’ve said and with regards to Jack I have said this previously in the thread too! If I do feel like watching one of their videos I always skip loads of it and it’s mostly Ayse that I skip

I wonder if Ayse is upset about the birthmark. I know that I would be if my baby had one. It does look rather raised up, let's hope it disappears as she gets older. Nevertheless she is beautiful.

The girls are making a lot of trips to London and staying in expensive hotels. Maybe its all for their business, meetings etc??

• Angry
I wonder if Ayse is upset about the birthmark. I know that I would be if my baby had one. It does look rather raised up, let's hope it disappears as she gets older. Nevertheless she is beautiful.

The girls are making a lot of trips to London and staying in expensive hotels. Maybe its all for their business, meetings etc??
I’m sorry but I’m sure if you were lucky enough to have children you would not be concerned or ‘upset’ about your child having a birth mark as long as they’re happy and healthy?

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but I’m sure if you were lucky enough to have children you would not be concerned or ‘upset’ about your child having a birth mark as long as they’re happy and healthy?
I agree, Ayse has previously discussed how she thought she couldn't have children (although this wasn't medically confirmed), a lot of people have this fear so I'm sure she doesn't care about something like that and if she did she wouldn't happily be posting her child.

Reactions: 11
The girls style is sooo basic in the new video Zeliha is saying she chose the white bag because it’s ‘so in demand’ well wouldn’t you want something a bit different so you don’t look like every other Tom dick n Harry … they need some originality

Reactions: 6
i just realised the baby has a strawberry, molly mae had one but got it removed. i wonder if they will aswell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.