Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipxx

I feel like sometimes people just say they’re planned to come across better🤣 there’s no way you seriously plan a baby 2 months into a relationship surely.. unless she is infact securing the ‘goods’

Reactions: 14

br0ws3r

VIP Member
This might have been mentioned previously but I’m new to this thread! Does anyone else get off vibes from Jack? I don’t know what it is but if they broke up in the next year I wouldn’t be surprised.

I’ve really started to enjoy watching Zeliha and Ben recently - moving vlogs and their holiday, meeting friends and actually having fun together. I find Ayse so boring and skip all her parts of the videos!

Last edited:

fendi

Im sorry but Ayse irritated me in that vlog I felt that she was quite rude to Zeliha. Zeliha was talking about her hardship with the procedure last year , her depression, trying for baby and even when she was discussing telling her family.. Ayse kept interrupting her when she was speaking. Ayse could of been a bit more encouraging i thought.. not the kind of twin sister i would like anyway. Ayse has a chip on her shoulder now as she's secured a rich baby daddy :rolleyes:

D_Wills

VIP Member
😐 Hi guys 😐
😐 It's so nice to see each other again 😐
😐 We're so excited about our new brand 😐

It's infuriates me how little charisma these girls have! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachy_R

I’ve never been so shocked by a pregnancy! Not even when my own sisters were pregnant omg! Doesn’t he already have a kid?? I have clothes that are older than their relationship🤯🤯 I don’t want to be horrible, every baby is a blessing. But I can’t picture them staying together for long and they haven’t been together for long..I think a baby was the wrong idea. They’ve been together for a few months and have moved in and now a baby! Probably will see an engagement soon🙃

Kjbsjb

Has anyone seen their most recent video , they’ve addressed the Turkish side and dad not been on camera , and also jack apparently doesn’t want to be on social media! Random . Clearly read here too!

Reactions: 13

arya97

I also found Ayse’s reaction odd. It could possibly be jealousy as when Zel told Ayse Mila would have been 2/3 months old. So maybe she felt all the attention would be taken away from her as she wasn’t going to be the only with a baby.

there may be nothing in this but Ayse started posting Mila’s face in August on her Instagram. In the vlog ‘telling ayse im pregnant’ zel said it was filmed in August. Weird

really weird how as soon as zel told her Ayse’s first reaction was to turn to Jack. There was no congratulations or anything. I think both her and Jack didn’t expect it so soon. Jack did say ‘so soon’ which zel replies we’ve been together 7 years but I think he meant from when she had her Op. zel then says oh that was 7 months ago (from august)

if zel has a boy I can imagine Ayse feeling a certain way based on how much she wanted a boy for Jack. They’ll be 100% be having another baby. Doubt Jack would want 3 baby mums
I never ever linked together the fact she started showing Mila’s face in august when she found about Zel, that’s crazy! Definitely has to be the reason as before this Ayse was so certain on not showing Mila for a lot longer than she did.
Makes you think🤔

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Ayse in her story saying that she‘s tried the Dyson airwrap 3 times now and she doesn‘t know how to use it and it doesn’t really work... but also saying that she wanted it for so long and looked for it everywhere... 🤦🏼‍♀️

At the beginning I thought they were fun to watch, but after a while I feel like their content is so superficial, they are promoting brands and products but don‘t know anything about it or are just reading some history details like „this brand was grounded in 1970 by...“ wowww...
I never thought they were fun to watch. Their vlogs just consisted them of clothes shopping, showing their outfits of the day and what they are eating from their local pancake cafe, wagamama, starbucks etc. Their instagram just consists of them wearing oversized shirts and hoodies/sweatshirts as dresses with boots. And when ayse isnt showing us her bump she is wearing tacky blazers. Hardly riveting content. I started watching out of curiosity and continue to have a nose just to humour myself

• Heart
  • Haha

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
What’s annoyed me is they said in the video they’ve been together 7 years. Erm no, you both had a break for a good few months let’s not forget that! Then they’ve been trying for the last 2 years, trying to have a baby while living in a house share and also while you were both separated for a few months??? This girl honestly makes no sense. Trying to paint is the perfect picture I think

Hippidyhopp

It is an assumption that isn't based on nothing, it's considering that she was in a long term relationship of 6+ years and ended it shortly after Ayse did. I said it may not be money, it may be wanting better and gaining the confidence to leave and see what else is out there. Let's just agree to disagree, but this is a gossip site and we are allowed to make assumptions/deductions as she's not going to shout from the rooftops and say "I left Ben because I saw what Ayse has now and I'm jealous"

Hi new member who's only 2 posts have been defending this situation 👋
I saw the video, and so did many people in Norwich who know of the girls and everyone thought a normal person's jaw doesn't move like that and Zeliha shouldn't have posted that given she has an audience... the girl was clearly on something, her behaviour was crazy weird in that video.

Yep. Hi. I was lurking but made an account to speak up. Someone made an assumption about a girl, looked her up online (creepy). Found she works in a small entry level role and contacted her bosses..? She isn't even an influencer. She's just there. On holiday. And someone decided to try and ruin her life based on an assumption. It's one thing to gossip.. Before I lost my login I was plenty active on ptwm's PayPal bs, and the hinch thread. I don't judge the gossiping. But it's taking it into real life - especially when the individual isn't even deliberately stepping into the public eye. She's just friends with a YouTuber and on holiday with them.

Last edited:

Itmejune

It looks like Ayse is eating out at all these fancy restaurants/hotels with her baby in tow. Not sure how I would feel about that if I was a paying customer (if the baby was crying). It's like a completely different life to what she had before.

I'm not sure how long they can keep up with the Youtube life, the last year they have been really distance with it. They barely interact with viewers, don't upload often and when they do it is hauls.
Especially now since Ayse has had the baby (which I do understand, she's kind having maternity leave however Youtube is her job at the end of the day and at the moment its like she's not there)

If Zel has bought a house, I hope they show and go through the process. The channel needs it right now. Home content always goes down well. No idea what Ayse will bring since they have decided not to show baby (or not even talk about it much).

I understand Ayse and Jack not wanting to show the baby on Youtube or going down that path. It's a rare change for that to happen. I kinda find it strange how not one picture of Mila has been shown? Ayse said she's not sure if she will when she gets older or not but surely when they're a baby is better.

They both seem in different life stages atm so will be interesting how they balance it. They need to cut down the hauls!!

Edit. If Zel is jealous then she really doesn't need to be. She is 26 and has plenty of time to have a baby, when that time does come everyone will be excited (maybe more so then Ayse as Ben has been on the channel for years) If she is getting a house then that is a great achievement
I’m sorry but how rude, what people can’t go out with a baby because they cry? Think how you would feel if someone said that to you when you have a baby. Rude.

workoutandmcds

I’ve just watched the latest vlog ‘day in a life of a working day’ and I’m so confused. Working day? They’ve done no work in this vlog at all? Have I missed something? 😂
LOL they changed the name of the vlog 😂😂😂 couldn't make it any less obvious they read here hahahaha

It's now morning routine how we prepare for a working day

Hi Zeliha! Sort your stuck up, arrogant twin out

• Haha
  • Wow

D_Wills

VIP Member
yeh I thought it was weird when she said she pretended not to have a break when he came up the stairs. I’m not being funny but if your pregnant you take as many breaks as you want lol and if he has a house that big I’m sure he can afford some help cleaning it rather then Ayse who is growing a child inside her
But let's be real, she has literally nothing else to do. I feel sorry for her, she must feel very lonely and bored out of her brains. One of the most special times of her life and she's without her twin and best friend and stuck with some guy she's known 6 months.

Lilt

The way ayse is making it sound like they chose this house to move into and are decorating it to their taste is EMBARASSING 😩 it’s his parents house, he would have lived in it regardless of whether he met you and will continue to live there after you inevitably break up. Saying “we got this room carpeted” etc... they would have carpeted no doubt etc whether you moved in or not. Stop with the “we” did this and that, you didn’t Consciously decide on anything in this home, you just got pregnant and panic-moved into his parents home 🤣
This is so spot on! She doesn’t realise how ridiculous she sounds! She acts like she’s a massive house wife but she’s neither a wife nor a home owner. Don’t get me wrong I know loads of people who obviously move in with their partners and don’t own the house too or aren’t married but the way she’s going about it and acting is hilarious

• Heart

Bailey20

Ayse has literally turned in to a housewife. In the vlogs her sections are so dull compared to Zeliha’s. She was literally out of breath the whole time and exhausted in the vlog they uploaded yesterday, I feel really bad for her. I feel like she’s trying to do everything to keep Jack happy, especially when she was saying about him coming up the stairs and her panicking about him seeing her sitting down! She’s pregnant for goodness sake. Maybe since Jack is working from home all day she feels like she has to be up and about doing stuff? I don’t know. Their relationship just has a really weird dynamic.
yeh I thought it was weird when she said she pretended not to have a break when he came up the stairs. I’m not being funny but if your pregnant you take as many breaks as you want lol and if he has a house that big I’m sure he can afford some help cleaning it rather then Ayse who is growing a child inside her

workoutandmcds

Show off Ayse flashing the chanel trainers, chanel bag and Chloe trainers!

Sitting in such an awkward way to show the chanel logo on the sole of her trainers 😂😂

• Haha

Lilt

Did anyone think Ayse was so smug that she ‘knew’ all along it was a girl. I just get so much lowkey jealousy from Ayse towards Zel. Ben and Zel’s relationship just seems to genuine and you can tell they really love each other and they were both so happy to have a baby girl despite thinking they were having a boy and we all know how Ayse and Jacks reaction went down when they found out Mila was a girl…

I reckon Ayse is happy Zel didn’t have a boy because she wants one first

Reactions: 12