Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayse with another new chanel bag, probably got it for her birthday. A used one is around 10k so I can only imagine how much hers cost
Jack's trust fund must be huge the way they are always spending thousands on designer plus the huge rent they pay for their London house.

Reactions: 8
They don’t seem a happy couple do they 😂 jack always seems to disinterested

Reactions: 6
They don’t seem a happy couple do they 😂 jack always seems to disinterested
Probably bored because of Ayse’s non-existent personality🫣 I doubt he can engage in an intellectual conversation with her😅 “That’s so cute bAbE” is probably the most he gets out of her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I liked Ayses Italy vlog, Jack seemed really relaxed and quite interactive with the vlog / filming for her etc. I preferred this side to him! The place also looked stunning 😩 so jealous!

I hope she realises how lucky she is to live a life like this I could only dream of all these holidays to luxury places, not having to work 6 days a week, eating out at amazing food places all the time, being bought gifts 24/7. She is very lucky to be able to spend every moment with Mila too instead of going to work all day and leaving her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I liked Ayses Italy vlog, Jack seemed really relaxed and quite interactive with the vlog / filming for her etc. I preferred this side to him! The place also looked stunning 😩 so jealous!

I hope she realises how lucky she is to live a life like this I could only dream of all these holidays to luxury places, not having to work 6 days a week, eating out at amazing food places all the time, being bought gifts 24/7. She is very lucky to be able to spend every moment with Mila too instead of going to work all day and leaving her
My mum was right when she told me marrying (dating in this case) a rich guy has its perks🤣 Perhaps then I wouldn’t be skipping lunch because the weekly shop is too pricey to account for all 3 meals/day😅

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I also really enjoyed Ayse’s Italy vlog and am very jealous of their trip! I know she only shows a tiny snippet of their holidays but I feel so bad for Mila she’s always in the pushchair or highchair or sometimes the carrier. I get it she’s getting to have some great experiences and quality time with her parents but she’s not even 1 she’s not going to remember being in Italy, my 9 month would much rather be practising her crawling/standing/walking/exploring her environment no matter where we are rather than being strapped into something all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I also really enjoyed Ayse’s Italy vlog and am very jealous of their trip! I know she only shows a tiny snippet of their holidays but I feel so bad for Mila she’s always in the pushchair or highchair or sometimes the carrier. I get it she’s getting to have some great experiences and quality time with her parents but she’s not even 1 she’s not going to remember being in Italy, my 9 month would much rather be practising her crawling/standing/walking/exploring her environment no matter where we are rather than being strapped into something all the time.
Would be nice to see them take Mila and jacks other daughter somewhere age appropriate, a little holiday in this country for a weekend to a haven site, centre parcs or something, I’m sure his daughters mum would feel more comfortable with that, I’m guessing she doesn’t feel comfortable having her daughter taken on a longer holiday abroad, his other daughters quite young still isn’t she x

Reactions: 7
Would be nice to see them take Mila and jacks other daughter somewhere age appropriate, a little holiday in this country for a weekend to a haven site, centre parcs or something, I’m sure his daughters mum would feel more comfortable with that, I’m guessing she doesn’t feel comfortable having her daughter taken on a longer holiday abroad, his other daughters quite young still isn’t she x
I used to go on Haven holidays with my parents as a child but I get the impression Jack and Ayse would look down on this sort of holiday and would rather brag about going somewhere expensive which is more suited to adults than a baby.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be happy if I was Jack's ex if I was thrown under the bus as Ayse has done... Ayse basically implied it was because of her that they can't take Jack's daughter away

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she didn’t spend Mila’s first birthday with her.. (I know she attended a funeral) but that’s a memory/day she’ll never get back 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.