Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justlurkingaround

😂😂 well that ‘ big ‘ reveal was nothing more than laughable , the sooner people start realising her waxmelts are shit & you can get better quality for cheaper the better!!

Reactions: 3

Queenie2019

Oh my god. I’ve just caught up on this, what a vile vile little boy he is. Obviously he’s got built up anger from all the roids!

Kittikat

Thinks he’s a big lad 🙄! He’s probably peed off because he had to skip a gym session to clean up Hannah’s snot from her crying because the mean girls said the minky melt wasn’t her idea!!!! Boo bloody hoo 🥴

Ziggy

Just shows how much of a trouble maker James is, someone could of contacted Paige and said it’s been resolved, either Hannah or the other company owner. But for a man (who must know it’s been resolved) to hound a woman for a post that didn’t even ‘slag his girlfriend’ off is just vile!
That's what I dont get! He would have known and could have said to Paige its sorted thanks for the concern or something!!

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Highly likely she copied someone else. She didn’t work for her success, she was handed it by hinch and got lucky.

she seems to scroll Instagram for all big accounts and send them constant freebies and discount codes for their followers in return for the hope of free ads.

‘I remember talking to my Dad about all the people copying me’
Eh didn’t know you invented wax melts Hannah!! 🙄🙄

itsonlyme

I’m fed up of seeing this brand plastered on everyone’s account 😴 I haven’t tried the wax melts nor do I intend to. I get mine from home bargain 79p lovely scents and they are fab!
love these home bargains ones, the rhubarb one is divine

Does James still have that cleaning account? I stopped following years ago when he used to eye shag himself cleaning without his top on🤢

• Haha
I have bought some melts from her, the first batch only lasted one burn then they smelt of stale wax (you know the smell) no scent all, I then bought another batch which have lasted at least 4 burns?? So I think they rush making some or someone on the staff isn't as good at making them... I complained via email to her site about the bad batch and never got a reply so I'm going to find another brand to try
Mag_Wax on instagram do fab melts, I think Theyr £2.50 for a pack of 6 hearts - Cosmic Dust & Pomergranite Noit ( Alien and Jo Malone ) are mt
Faves x

Kittikat

Wow, protecting the brand by sending threatening messages, smart move! Her shite, sorry Knight, in shining armour!
Twat in tin foil you mean

I hope Hannah isn’t seeing this as her boyfriend being protective and sees all of this for the damage it is causing her brand 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha

YellowYellowYellow

Me too 🙄 dull as dishwater yet super confident?! I wish I had an ounce of these peoples self assurance. Amazes me how they all claim to have mental health issues, but continue to parade their lives online 🤮

Reactions: 2

Cookies Monster

I have some and didn't find the throw all that good. I think there are much better out there, and cheaper!

Reactions: 2