Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymaud

I ordered some Ava may wax melts a while a go. They was so strong I felt like I was choking. I don’t know how people have them in every room. Also probably a coincidence but the next day my budgie was dead🙈
I gave the rest away and my friend loved them but way too strong for me when first put on

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

justwhytho?

Just saw this and it has been sorted out between accounts so need for anyone to be jumping in and causing trouble

I agree he is horrible and no way to speak to anyone!! Vile messages to be sending, he didnt need to defend anybody as the accounts have been speaking so he needs to keep out
Just shows how much of a trouble maker James is, someone could of contacted Paige and said it’s been resolved, either Hannah or the other company owner. But for a man (who must know it’s been resolved) to hound a woman for a post that didn’t even ‘slag his girlfriend’ off is just vile!

beggytwat

I used to buy wax melts from her and then I tried from a few other smaller businesses and found them much better! It’s over priced shit. Agree she’s a miserable person to watch so boring and her and her idiot boyfriend would eat themselves if they was ice cream 🙄

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Those charms though 🤣🤣 who on earth is going to wear that on their wrists
MARIO

So did anyone buy her exciting advent calendar 🤣

wonder how many she gifted to influencers 😴

for a10mil business she doesn’t get much interaction on her Instagram page.

I buy from small handmade shop scent lasts so long ❤
She sold out last year, this year they’re in the sale

& what’s with the hands and the lip smacking

• Haha

GreatBritishFakeOff

“Deliveries are horrendous at the minute”
Not sure if you’re aware Princess but we’re in the middle of a pandemic, in lockdown and nearing Christmas so the postal system is stretched out working flat out

Side note; what happened to the boyfriend,
James?

M

Mouldyfruit

Has Holly from Latham life got a share in ava May as she pimps that shit like no tomorrow I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of hers that she doesn’t mention them 😒

Jt1801xx

It’s alright she’s considering klarna and clear pay so people can get into debt trying to have as many wax melts as Hinch! So irresponsible !

• Angry
  • Wow

GiftedWaxMelts

I don’t understand how the Instagram tosspots get through wax melts so quickly, if I was using them at that rate I’d want them all for free too!

Reactions: 3

justwhytho?

Has Holly from Latham life got a share in ava May as she pimps that shit like no tomorrow I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of hers that she doesn’t mention them 😒
I like holly, she’s genuine imo, her house is full of candles, burners and so on, So I think when she cleans she has something Ava may in most of her stories, not always on purpose but because she has so much of it.

Ziggy

Mag_Wax on instagram do fab melts, I think Theyr £2.50 for a pack of 6 hearts - Cosmic Dust & Pomergranite Noit ( Alien and Jo Malone ) are mt
Faves x
Going to have a look at there page and give them a try thanks for the tip, price is much more to my liking

autumn

You can buy the exact same one on eBay for £18.99, no difference at all.... it's called a firework air diffuser 🤣🤣
That’s what I said earlier on. She’s trying to make a profit. Someone said the picture she had was from the original diffuser.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I don’t follow the stuck up woman but I just had to have a look and fml 😂😂😂😂😂 is that it???? 11 months work??? Pppppfffff I’m crying laughing here! That was the most underwhelming “cat out of the bag tadah” I’ve ever seen

GirlWithNoJob

New member here, was gonny make a thread for Ava May and found this one. Anyone else feeling like she’s changed big time! Last couple of times I’ve watched her stories she’s came across as stuck up and ungrateful! Going on about gifted items and having a good moan about them! Eh isn’t that what u do to half of Instagram Hannah! 🙄🙄

Greedy beggy

I have spent a lot of money on her wax melts . Haven’t bought any for months as I am trying to work my way through the ones I have already got . I noticed some have turning a yellowish colour and not the same white as when bought .

I have also noticed a change in Hannah the owners attitude towards customers recently . She doesn’t come across as nice any more . I think she forgets who built her up by buying her wax melts .