Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellaburgundia

The fake crying she did on her stories cause she got mentioned in that mrs hinch article. Now you can fake cry all the way to the bank with that free publicity.
I was a bit sick in my mouth watching that. Is she a drama graduate? Surprised the hoover wasn't at the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

YellowYellowYellow

Her boyfriend James makes me want to puke. All the desperate women begging for him to clean topless really boils my piss. Imagine if that was men begging women to clean topless....?! Can’t deal with either of them and the customer service from Ava May is appalling.

Homely92

Her scents don't last long at all.
So many better wax vendors on Insta.
She is only so well known as her reps are only big accounts and she has no smaller accounts so her name is everywhere.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I’m still in the Ava May group on Facebook-even though I’ve not bought anything for ages anyway someone said he had joined the police? That’s why he wasn’t using social media.
I really do believe James is in denial about his sexuality. Hopefully he can find peace and be proud of who is one day. Hopefully before he marries , has kids and breaks Hannah’s heart

Muggleton

I’m not a fan of this brand, the lady who owns the business has not passed any of her success down her staff. She continues to pay them an incredibly low wage, min sick pay, no time of for death of close relative etc. It appears she’s all for keeping the profit to herself. It’s not quite the wholesome family business that is portrayed.

• Angry

kikirose

Not sure why Hinchers would need a Zoflora scented wax melt with all the undiluted Zoflora they splash around the place

• Haha

4tuhju

Her boyfriend James makes me want to puke. All the desperate women begging for him to clean topless really boils my piss. Imagine if that was men begging women to clean topless....?! Can’t deal with either of them and the customer service from Ava May is appalling.
He creeps me TF out

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Why on earth is she doing Mario Christmas scents? Who will buy them? Ones even named after his cat! She used to do lovely Christmas scents but this years aren’t looking great. She was so late with the autumn scents this year too. I didn’t see the point in buying pumpkin spice so late.

Reactions: 4

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Paige has asked for the company who designed the original wax minky melt to be given credit. I think unfortunately, that will be a cold day in hell.

• Sad

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Apparently she's a friend of Sophie's, and was pretty small time until she started giving her freebies by the ton and recommending her. Now she'll give wax melts to anyone.

zoe zoflora on insta (trolling mrs hinch insta) said a wax melt company offered he freebies, wondering if its ava may lmao. whoever it was didnt check and she's already said she hates wax melts LOL

Annoys me so much that none of the Ava May twats use the ‘paid partnership’ setting when posting about their free tat. At least be honest with your followers that you‘re getting paid. You know, the commission you get from every order when some sad arse uses the discount code. If I could be bothered I would report them all to HMRC.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Utter crap.

My next door neighbour had some, raves about them, but she is alot younger than I am and very Insta influenced, gave me one not sure what scent it was but it was a perfume replica. Smelt nice for all of 5 minutes then smelt of burnt wax. Would rather go Asda and buy some Yankee melts.

1st post- please be kind 😋
Regardless of the quality of Ava mays over priced wax melts... paigesweird has just shared a lovely threatening message from James (Hannah’s partner) because Paige shared another small company whom Hannah borrowed the minky idea from and is making a lot of money and credit from! Now I appreciate Paige is like marmite but she threw no shade and never names ava May or made any nasty comments but James polished and sheened his pecks and tried to do a bit intimidating 🤣🤣🤣
Just seen this, fair play to Paige I really like her and she was right to share that post I see he did it under his fitness account..have to say his videos really creep me out if that was my partner I would take the phone off him and bam him from cleaning

Ali88

So I purchased Ava May wax melts at least 3 times a while back and I can’t say I was overly impressed. At the time perfume fragranced wax melts were new and kind of a novelty but since then Instagram has been flooded with wax melts company selling the same scents at a fraction of the price.

I have found a few companies that I use regularly that smell better , last longer and you get more for your money.

In my opinion Ava May has not raised to the challenge of there being more competitors on the market.

The companies I use are forever mixing it up bringing out new scents , putting offers on for their customers. Ava May just continue with the same scents , at the same (over priced )price !

Ava mays scent are not strong you can barely smell them in one room.

One of the companies I now use, you could literally smell outside my home !!! my neighbours commented on the lovely scent woofting from my home when the door was open lol🤣.

I won’t mention the names of the companies I use on here in case it brings any negativity to their business.

I’d just anyone who actually does still buy Ava May wax melts. Try a few different small companies because there is definitely better products on the market.

For a company that is about to turn over 10mil you would expect better delivery services tbh. Check out trust pilot ! Charging customers next day delivery but the turn around is still 10 days!

Really sorry but other companies who literally have one person running them offer better delivery services than Ava May
Same, I purchase from smaller businesses now. Mainly use a lovely company in Ireland for their soy wax melts, I don’t mind paying the postage to the UK because they’re the best I’ve tried now. I had some Ava May melts left from months ago, half of them have gone brick hard and dried up almost with no scent at all. Seems to have evaporated. I’ve had to throw them out, I don’t know if she changed from soy to something else but the quality went downhill.

• Wow

Kittikat

My issue was never Ava May aromas it was james and his intimidation!!! Bad publicity for Ava mays because of his tantrum!!! I won’t deal with or recommend Ava May now because of him and his dramatics!!

Sparklecunt

Is she only so popular because of hinch? I've never tried her melts but I've seen very mixed reviews.