AvaMayAromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that her wax melts are so overrated? And there is no mention of her air diffuser anymore either

Reactions: 22
I haven’t tried them. Is this the one being sent to all the big cleaning instas

Reactions: 2
I’ve bought some and to be fair they are fab and seem to last a few burns. They are expensive though!

Anyone else think that her wax melts are so overrated? And there is no mention of her air diffuser anymore either
People were finding the diffuser for a lot less than she was charging. She probably bought them cheap and resold then to make a profit. Greedy cow.

Reactions: 7
I have some and didn't find the throw all that good. I think there are much better out there, and cheaper!

Reactions: 2
You can buy the exact same one on eBay for £18.99, no difference at all.... it's called a firework air diffuser 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can buy the exact same one on eBay for £18.99, no difference at all.... it's called a firework air diffuser 🤣🤣
That’s what I said earlier on. She’s trying to make a profit. Someone said the picture she had was from the original diffuser.

Reactions: 3
I think her wax melts are tit! The smell doesn’t last long. Better wax melts from small businesses which are cheaper! It’s only a hype cause it’s mostly big instagrammers who are her brand reps

Reactions: 12
She’s got a collab coming out with Cleaning with Mario. Watch for that being mentioned in every single Cleaning with Mario story till the release date. 😳

Reactions: 5
I think her wax melts are tit! The smell doesn’t last long. Better wax melts from small businesses which are cheaper! It’s only a hype cause it’s mostly big instagrammers who are her brand reps
Her prices are in line with good wax vendors, but her product isn't. I know of people who have bought her wax then complained about no scent only to be ignored.

Reactions: 8
Absolute load of rubbish. I have had to unfollow her all she does is bang on about her reps and how much wax she has to pour. Boring.

Reactions: 8
I’m fed up of seeing this brand plastered on everyone’s account 😴 I haven’t tried the wax melts nor do I intend to. I get mine from home bargain 79p lovely scents and they are fab!

Reactions: 10
I’m fed up of seeing this brand plastered on everyone’s account 😴 I haven’t tried the wax melts nor do I intend to. I get mine from home bargain 79p lovely scents and they are fab!
love these home bargains ones, the rhubarb one is divine

Reactions: 3
Her scents don't last long at all.
So many better wax vendors on Insta.
She is only so well known as her reps are only big accounts and she has no smaller accounts so her name is everywhere.

Reactions: 5
I actually really like her wax melts! I’ve had a few and they are strong and last a while 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1