Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Why on earth is she doing Mario Christmas scents? Who will buy them? Ones even named after his cat! She used to do lovely Christmas scents but this years aren’t looking great. She was so late with the autumn scents this year too. I didn’t see the point in buying pumpkin spice so late.
I think they're horrible as well. Far too strong and don't last long. And not forgetting how expensive they are 👎

Reactions: 2

Luna25

I too fell for the hype of Ava may and initially the smell is strong, when you take them out the packet and the first hour maybe but after that I can’t smell anything 😬😬
I found village wax melts on IG and OMG she is so sweet and her wax melts are amazing. They come in a love heart shape and u can half it so get double the amount and they burn for much longer and have my whole house smelling of the scent, much better value for money too ☺

GirlWithNoJob

I got sucked into the whole Ava May wax melt craze cause of hinch. I unfollowed a while back but viewed her stories the other day and noticed a change in her attitude! She’s not so nice now - a sense of entitlement?!
Exactly what I thought! She thinks she’s better than most folk these days.

Mardymaud

Oh bloody hell that escalated 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope your ok about the budgie 😭 xx
Ye I’m fine about the budgie more than likely a coincidence. But it was really overpowering. I also own British bulldogs and was worried about it on their chests it was so strong. And my house is open plan so not confined to a small room. I can’t understand how some people have one in every room

Reactions: 1

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Oh dunno, just assumed they were. 🤔😂

Didn't they have a cat called Poppy and then later got another? Now it seems just her and the dog, then again I'm not an avid follower so may have missed something obvious.
Yep .. they had a cat and then got another.

I don’t watch her stories or anything either 🤷🏼‍♀️ So no idea 😂

Mardymaud

I can’t see any story about her dress.
She’s said in her Facebook that she’s posting the link for the dress on there too as she had lots of comments about it when she had it on in her insta stories

She’s said in her Facebook that she’s posting the link for the dress on there too as she had lots of comments about it when she had it on in her insta stories
Wrong thread sorry 😂 don’t know how I ended up here 🙈

YouKay

Chatty Member
As far as i can see they are both following each other. Check it from the ‘following’ not ‘followers’ as when there’s too many followers i think they don’t all load.

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
I ordered some Ava may wax melts a while a go. They was so strong I felt like I was choking. I don’t know how people have them in every room. Also probably a coincidence but the next day my budgie was dead🙈
I gave the rest away and my friend loved them but way too strong for me when first put on
Oh bloody hell that escalated 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope your ok about the budgie 😭 xx

MissPickle

I bought a couple of packets and thought they were really good. Had lots of burns before sent faded. Pricey so just keep them for weekend use lol. I used to love Yankee but have been so disappointed recently I won’t buy again. My fav at moment is the pink rhubarb and pear melts from home bargains- get a couple of nights out of them before they need changing

4tuhju

So far on instagram I've found kalo fragrances and broadband scents do good quality wax melts and the people behind their pages seem dead nice too. I'd never waste money on that ava may nonsense again they're awful. A friend of mine bought some bathbombs from them which stained her bath and ava may aromas didn't even have the decency to reply to her (a lot nicer than I would have been) msgs, they just left her on read. Absolutely outrageous

Ziggy

This is absolute madness over a bloody wax melt!! We will never know who had the idea first, although it was on sale before Avamay with another company, Sony know the law but it would have to be patented or under some copyright for a law suit??

Noonecares

I’m not a fan of this brand, the lady who owns the business has not passed any of her success down her staff. She continues to pay them an incredibly low wage, min sick pay, no time of for death of close relative etc. It appears she’s all for keeping the profit to herself. It’s not quite the wholesome family business that is portrayed.

May I ask how you know this info?