Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abouttime

That’s exactly how I would describe Hannah as well. I just can’t seem to warm to her. She’s a super dull, plain Jane type yet seems to have the confidence of a supermodel. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, but she comes across as condescending and just off. I can’t work her out.
Sooo true proper plain Jane yet thinks she’s a fucking Queen

she sits there saying the “trolls” are jealous.
Yeah it must be nice to have a business supported by someone with 3 million followers , course a lot of people would want that.

but it’s the way she acts about it.
“I started from nothing” no ,your family has money and based on her Facebook and insta (personal ones) she’s been to some pretty amazing holidays. That’s not nothing, that’s something

she has lots of brand reps, lots stolen from other companies (she had paid them)
And some of her reps are not nice people. Some are bullies, trolls , sexist and racist (direct and in direct)

yes you got success, but keep it to what it is.

the business is all down to sophie (Mrs Hinch)

Hannah actually sat there on a live once and someone asked where she would be without sophie
And she actually said the same place but not as big.

now that is a true diss to Hinch as Hannah would be no where without her

Reactions: 6

Pinchers

Chatty Member
I’m still in the Ava May group on Facebook-even though I’ve not bought anything for ages anyway someone said he had joined the police? That’s why he wasn’t using social media.
Remember when he tried to sell his account for £500 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink4573

I got sucked into the whole Ava May wax melt craze cause of hinch. I unfollowed a while back but viewed her stories the other day and noticed a change in her attitude! She’s not so nice now - a sense of entitlement?!

justwhytho?

Is she only so popular because of hinch? I've never tried her melts but I've seen very mixed reviews.
She has as many followers as she does because of Hinch, she knows that, everyone knows that! Doesn’t mean those followers all rate the products.

Damn... just watch some of a live from 18hrs ago and I've just noticed the lip smacking!!!! Grrrr.... she also said these sort of comments about her wax melts is threatening the jobs of her workers... now shouldn't she take this on board and ensure they are made to a high standard??
She needs to Stop trying to sell a diffuser for over double the eBay price, it’s the exact same product, that’s pure greed, she knows Hinch fans would buy it and that’s the reason Hinch got it free before Latham life did, considering its named after Latham life, that says everything!

Abouttime

I can not deal with this girl

did anyone else notice

mrs Hinch shared another wax melt company’s burners

then a month later Ava May is selling them and sending another one to Mrs hinch

Ava may one are way more expensive then the other small business
And it means the other small business is completely cut out
that Hannah sits there saying she loves helping small businesses
Well that’s not helping ?!?

cant you let someone else have time advertising

• Wow
  • Sad

Noonecares

I can not deal with this girl

did anyone else notice

mrs Hinch shared another wax melt company’s burners

then a month later Ava May is selling them and sending another one to Mrs hinch

Ava may one are way more expensive then the other small business
And it means the other small business is completely cut out
that Hannah sits there saying she loves helping small businesses
Well that’s not helping ?!?

cant you let someone else have time advertising
I buy from that wholesaler (I have a candle co.) and as soon as stock comes in, there’s lots of rumours that Ava May buys them all so no other smaller company gets a look in. Everyone complains about it. The wholesale price is quite low too!

• Wow
  • Angry
S

SherlockHuns

I make my own, just bicarbonate or soda crystals with a few drops of essential oils,mix lots & then I use a big sieve to shake it out,leave it 10/15 mins then hover,been doin it years I'm surprised mrs bitch hasn't done it yet...ohhh ffs I've just gave her my idea 🤮🤢🤣🤯
But do you stick it in a crappy old coffee jar and try and flog it? Maybe you should!

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Me too 🙄 dull as dishwater yet super confident?! I wish I had an ounce of these peoples self assurance. Amazes me how they all claim to have mental health issues, but continue to parade their lives online 🤮
That’s exactly how I would describe Hannah as well. I just can’t seem to warm to her. She’s a super dull, plain Jane type yet seems to have the confidence of a supermodel. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, but she comes across as condescending and just off. I can’t work her out.

Reactions: 5

Noseybonk

VIP Member
She’s got a collab coming out with Cleaning with Mario. Watch for that being mentioned in every single Cleaning with Mario story till the release date. 😳

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I can't imagine anything more grim than zoflora scented wax melts!

Zoflo use strong fake perfume compounds to mask the gross smell of the chemicals. That's all that is. So lavender does not contain any real lavender, it's just a fake copy that's not good for human health and somehow we know so at least when I used to smell crap like that it would make me feel a bit ill.

Copying that in a wax melt with all the wonderful scents out there is hilarious!

Justlurkingaround

Anybody else a bit gutted that twodadsinlondon have done a collaboration with her 😫!! I love twodadsinlondon , and im kind of gutted they have teamed up with her out of every other waxmelt company out there ..

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
followed her briefly to see what all the fuss was about. She got a successful business overnight through pure luck and off the back of MH.

Feel for those she has copied and are still working hard on their small business.

I’m so annoyed I spent so much money on this shit! Literally must’ve spent at least £100! My own fault I know! I’ve just been to asda and bought 3 packs for £5 and they’re so much stronger and nicer! Bloody hinch brainwashing!

justwhytho?

Personally I have no idea why people want their homes to smell like knock off perfume, I'm all for a wax melt but I just don't get the whole perfume/aftershave wax melt hype. Maybe I'm alone on that, just my opinion ofcourse.

Abouttime

I have spent a lot of money on her wax melts . Haven’t bought any for months as I am trying to work my way through the ones I have already got . I noticed some have turning a yellowish colour and not the same white as when bought .

I have also noticed a change in Hannah the owners attitude towards customers recently . She doesn’t come across as nice any more . I think she forgets who built her up by buying her wax melts .

She thinks she’s untouchable now. And she’s in one of the business cliques. They all in a group chat and discuss bad experience with with customers
And assure you each other it’s all ok

• Wow

onlyhereforthetea

Ava May wax melts are over priced shit. The only smell you get is wax, nothing else. You would be as well melting a few crayons

• Haha