Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzymoon

Used to purchase from her, then I discovered cheaper alternatives from lovely little small business accounts. Waited ages for that diffuser thing. Asked her about it on a few lives only to be ignored. I now see you can get it cheaper so I'm glad I didn't buy one.

Reactions: 2

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
New member here, was gonny make a thread for Ava May and found this one. Anyone else feeling like she’s changed big time! Last couple of times I’ve watched her stories she’s came across as stuck up and ungrateful! Going on about gifted items and having a good moan about them! Eh isn’t that what u do to half of Instagram Hannah! 🙄🙄
Oh wow she can't talk! I remember my friend made a Instagram when Ava may had like 10k and my friend messaged her and said would you like to go a giveaway together and Ava may said of course! I remember when I had to start from nothing it's so nice helping other accounts and now look at her 🤣 so up tight

Fizzymoon

Her Wax melts are way overpriced I feel.. if you want a good one try pepsmelts very cheap and last ages.. as for the air diffuser that was the biggest load of shit she hyped them up for ages and now not a word about them..probably be the same with the floor scents she’s promoting now I think it’s got completely out of hand at this point how many different smells do you need for one room
Floor scents. Pffffttttt. Shake n vac anyone?

Instagram26

I have bought some melts from her, the first batch only lasted one burn then they smelt of stale wax (you know the smell) no scent all, I then bought another batch which have lasted at least 4 burns?? So I think they rush making some or someone on the staff isn't as good at making them... I complained via email to her site about the bad batch and never got a reply so I'm going to find another brand to try
Me too. I really loved the smell of them on the first burn and then as you say the 2nd time I got that waxy smell. It almost smelled like something was burning. For £5 it's not worth it. I've bought cheaper ones at £1.99 that last longer so I'll stick with them.

i Brought her room spray and it was nice enough, but no way would I spend £12 plus postage again for it though.
I Unfollowed her because she drives me completely nuts on her stories, she makes a kind of smacking lips together noise after every sentence, Maybe I’m odd and no one else notices, but it drove me insane!

YES!!!!! I thought this was only me that noticed it and didn't want to mention it!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
She’s just revealed her and James are split up but are on good terms - this was on her “personal” account athomewithavamay

• Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
This is disgusting. He should be totally outed for this. Paige is strong do so will take it it but it’s intimidating, threatening and just wrong! I am fuming. If my hubby spoke to anyone like that (thinking he was protecting or defending me) I would go mad. 😡😡😡😡

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member

How lovely. Whilst many people struggle during a pandemic, she’s here spouting about how she’s on the way to turning over £10m by 2022! Great timing 😒

• Wow

msitm

He didn’t pursue the police career he ended up moving to London and pursuing a career in art investment apparently! Him and Hannah split in January. He’s got a new girlfriend too he seems desperate to be flashy they put up on his stories them going and trying on Rolex watches a few months ago. Then I think he deleted his account - after admitting he was going to buy followers for it he then had a change of heart and only wanted a small following. Seems very lost.
Oh I see. Didn't realise he'd decided against the police career.....too much like hard work i imagine 🤭

Ziggy

I have bought some melts from her, the first batch only lasted one burn then they smelt of stale wax (you know the smell) no scent all, I then bought another batch which have lasted at least 4 burns?? So I think they rush making some or someone on the staff isn't as good at making them... I complained via email to her site about the bad batch and never got a reply so I'm going to find another brand to try

YouKay

Chatty Member
How is she still trading? Last i heard her business was going into admin and people were saying her new man bought it or something like that. Whats the latest with AMA?

Fizzymoon

It's a disgrace what they have done, and then to send threatening messages. His account should be reported. What a prick.

ManiaATB

The fake crying she did on her stories cause she got mentioned in that mrs hinch article. Now you can fake cry all the way to the bank with that free publicity.

• Haha

Noonecares

She definitely didn’t have an Advent calendar last year. Copies all other smaller companies

taperjeangirl

This is exactly what happened to me. Love them for the first burn but after that it’s so waxy smelling. It was actually my partner who actually asked if he could blow out the candle under it because he hated the wax smell so much. Haven’t bought them again since that, home bargains and air wick for me never go wrong with those

Petty

She's far overpriced dull and boring. There is lots of other wax melt vendors out there that have been established years and are cheap and the throw and scents are phenomenal! The only reason she's doing well is because of the coverage she's got from influences she knows people will buy it because of the advertising she gets from big accounts. People don't know any better and will buy her very standard wax for a high price.