Ava Black and her Boyfriend The Old Sack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he saying apparel like aperol on his videos. Annoys me that his location is London on TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can confirm, Grandad Mikey does not dress like this out and about.

They used to use my carpark in the Merchant City and any time he was about, it was always gym gear.

• Haha
The 5 grand LV jacket video just came up on my FYP.

Wow 😂 .... banging on about how he can bequeath it to his children, then their children, so it's a worthwhile investment.

Also " You just know if I've spent 5 bags on a jacket, I've put 5 bags into my investment / savings account..

duck right off. You punting gear big man, cause that's no a wage from a gym? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The jacket is ugly as duck lol it’s a gaudy piece, not a timeless designer bag or watch

Reactions: 6
Has he deleted his TikTok?
Nah you're banned 😂

Big old bleep shows on feed all the time.

Location London with his fake over pronouncing scottish accent, using big words out a thesaurus to describe his latest stinking designer purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He looks old enough to be her granda never mind her dad, the strangest looking couple I’ve seen🤣

Reactions: 3
Why’s he saying apparel like aperol on his videos. Annoys me that his location is London on TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️
Their voicessssss are the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard - totally put on and the long words to try and sound clever make them sound thick as.

Really unsure why they don't get more of a slagging in the comments or do they delete them?

Reactions: 11
Their voicessssss are the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard - totally put on and the long words to try and sound clever make them sound thick as.

Really unsure why they don't get more of a slagging in the comments or do they delete them?
Bet they block out words so the comments don’t show

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand her need to try and be different. Hen night that wasn’t a hen a night? See just because it was on a Tuesday, doesn’t meant it wasn’t a hen 🙄🙄
---
Also surprising to actually see her with girl friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her need to try and be different. Hen night that wasn’t a hen a night? See just because it was on a Tuesday, doesn’t meant it wasn’t a hen 🙄🙄
---
Also surprising to actually see her with girl friends.
Came here to say this! Just cause there were no dick straws doesn’t mean it’s not a hen lol, most people don’t go for the tacky vibe. You had a hen night babe get over it. Feel like she’s showing how young she actually is when she tries to be so different

Reactions: 6
Extremely weird that she’s trying to steer her wedding away from looking like an actual wedding? The hen night but not a hen night 🤣 or telling people she won’t be doing anything traditional for it, it’s a wedding at the end of the day babes ur not that original for getting married 🫣

• Haha
I’m sorry but is her man really kicking about Glasgow dressed like this or is the skirts an insta thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1