Ava Black and her Boyfriend The Old Sack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her! Didnā€™t realise she was so young. Her style is cool and not like a lot of these other Glasgow influencers but the bfā€¦ I just canā€™t get my head around it and he got with her when she was so young

Reactions: 5
I love her! Didnā€™t realise she was so young. Her style is cool and not like a lot of these other Glasgow influencers but the bfā€¦ I just canā€™t get my head around it and he got with her when she was so young
Iā€™m with you on this. Thereā€™s no one in Glasgow who has a unique look like her. Or should I say ā€œinfluencerā€ who looks like her. Sheā€™s cool but I just canā€™t get my head round himā€¦ the whole YouTube videos of them ā€œoh we are an organic coupleā€. Ffs come on letā€™s be real here your man is cutting about Kelvingrove with no clothes on filming himself running doll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree! I think her style is the most original out of majority of ā€œinfluencersā€! And her ads arenā€™t pure forced and frequent like the rest! She follows trends but makes them her own version and itā€™s so cool! She even doesnā€™t do hello fresh haha!!
I canā€™t say I like her bf very much though

Reactions: 2
I really like Ava but she is very very young. I was going back through her Instagram and tiktok from 2020 (she wouldā€™ve been 18!) and she talked a lot about feminism, being her own person, not conforming. Now sheā€™s with a full on dad who does videos on finance and masculinity when he has no qualifications to. She seems like a smart girl but it doesnā€™t take away from the fact she got with a guy when she was 18 and he was 30. If heā€™s not with a woman in around his own age, thereā€™s a reason

Reactions: 11
I really like Ava but she is very very young. I was going back through her Instagram and tiktok from 2020 (she wouldā€™ve been 18!) and she talked a lot about feminism, being her own person, not conforming. Now sheā€™s with a full on dad who does videos on finance and masculinity when he has no qualifications to. She seems like a smart girl but it doesnā€™t take away from the fact she got with a guy when she was 18 and he was 30. If heā€™s not with a woman in around his own age, thereā€™s a reason
I think sheā€™s smart but I also think maybe a little lost or withdrawn. I heard she didnā€™t have a lot of friends where she was from and nobody really liked her so maybe she clings onto whoever will give her attention like her creepy pants bf mind you I think theyā€™re actually engaged which is even weirder

I think her look is really cool but pretty sure she had long brown hair and was a model/influencer before she met him. Seems like she has changed so much since they got together, it makes me wonder how much is really here and how much has been of his influence

Yep they are engaged has no one ever watched her yt video of them talking about it. They say oh we donā€™t speak over each other when one of us is talking but literally do it the whole video. Yes I did watch the full thing šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Yep they are engaged has no one ever watched her yt video of them talking about it. They say oh we donā€™t speak over each other when one of us is talking but literally do it the whole video. Yes I did watch the full thing šŸ¤Ø
I get controlling vibes off him like its him whos the boss also usually the instagram prefect relationships are the most toxic

Reactions: 6
I get controlling vibes off him like its him whos the boss also usually the instagram prefect relationships are the most toxic
Omg aye! He defo is a control freak. Honestly watch that video itā€™s like her just saying yeah yeah to him. Like Ava be your own woman. Heā€™s pure going on as if heā€™s a relationship guru. Weird behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry that is her FATHER. I am so freaked out by him, he looks like that guy from the lovely bones with that tache
itā€™s mad I remember him before her and he was not like that!!! Heā€™s done a 180 on himself. He looks like heā€™s trying hard to get into those clubs in Berlin lol. The tash is defo a look

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Him trying to squeeze himself into that cropped blazer. You cannot tell me thatā€™s fashion!!

• Sick
Everyone saying sheā€™s been influenced by him and a changed so much but I honestly think itā€™s the other way about. 100000% sheā€™s told him to start dressing like that, she will have let him in on how much he could make as an influencer. The ā€œmasculineā€ muscles contrasting with the ā€œfeminineā€ crop top will definitely appeal to so many people. He dresses exactly the same as the extremely successful male influencers all over the internet. Suppose you need to break the rules a bit to stand out, heā€™s defo getting engagement from it so itā€™s working!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what he does for a living? Seems to live upmarket lifestyle but canā€™t seem to see anything about his job or career šŸ¤Ø

Anyone know what he does for a living? Seems to live upmarket lifestyle but canā€™t seem to see anything about his job or career šŸ¤Ø
used to work in a gym thatā€™s all I know because was a classic chat up line inviting girls to his gym

• Sick
Reactions: 1