Ava Black and her Boyfriend The Old Sack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really random but I noticed ages ago that Kanye west followed Ava when he still had instagram 😂 how random

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He is getting worse. The clothes are just wild. And for all his "skin care" routine he looks about 50🤔😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just went onto his page and his followers have gone down since I last looked. He doesn’t have 10k but I was sure he was sat on about 15k
---
He is getting worse. The clothes are just wild. And for all his "skin care" routine he looks about 50🤔😳😆
He’s done the steps the wrong way round too 😂 you should use a cleansing balm first then the gel cleanser

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The black and white TikTok for youth to the people wtf 🤣🤣🤣
Omg don’t I was like surely this is a wind up. I can’t take the guy seriously honestly if you can wear your burds crop tops that’s saying soemthing they two think they are Pete Doc & Kate Moss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His 5 favourite outfits 🤣🤣I cannot

Has anyone seen them out in the wild. I truly do not believe he goes about dressed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His 5 favourite outfits 🤣🤣I cannot

Has anyone seen them out in the wild. I truly do not believe he goes about dressed like that
I have and he doesn’t wear anything like that! Ava is stunning in the flesh but does look so young next to him

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen him and he’s either in gym clothes or jeans and a jumper. Nothing like his videos

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just wonder what is friends if he has any thinks. I cant imagine him walking about Glasgow like that he'd get tore a new one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If his content was genuine I’d probably quite like it but it just seems performative for engagement. If he actually wore that stuff and knew the correct order of a skincare routine it would be quite refreshing but it’s so forced and he was nothing like that even a few months ago.
The things people do for a few tik tok comments.

Reactions: 6
Is he an actual influencer with management etc? I find it crazy he thinks anyone would be interested in taking his advice regarding skincare when he looks about 25 years older than he is? Bizarre. The outfits are genuinely ridiculous looking, he lives in Glasgow, not Berlin 😂 it’s embarrassing, is this a mid life crisis we are witnessing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate when he does that pose to show off his shoes with his hand down with the palm facing up 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1