Ava Black and her Boyfriend The Old Sack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say this! Just cause there were no dick straws doesn’t mean it’s not a hen lol, most people don’t go for the tacky vibe. You had a hen night babe get over it. Feel like she’s showing how young she actually is when she tries to be so different
Totally cringe and doesn't make her look cool/classy or different it just makes her look bleeping boring

Reactions: 9
I find them a really bizarre couple, what does he actually do? How can he afford all this ugly designer shite? I think he’s super creepy too. One thing I wondered was do they live in the same house? I thought they did but it looks like they have separate bedrooms so idk

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I find them a really bizarre couple, what does he actually do? How can he afford all this ugly designer shite? I think he’s super creepy too. One thing I wondered was do they live in the same house? I thought they did but it looks like they have separate bedrooms so idk
Yeah they live together but wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t share a room tbh! I’ve seen them out and about quite a few times, no he doesn’t wear skirts but the age difference is so apparent!

Reactions: 5
Yeah they live together but wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t share a room tbh! I’ve seen them out and about quite a few times, no he doesn’t wear skirts but the age difference is so apparent!
I’m not sure what the age gap is but looking at them I always thought she just looks like a really young lass who’s been swept up and love bombed by this weird older guy. It’s like all she does is purely just to please him and keep him happy, it doesn’t seem like a very equal balanced relationship

Reactions: 10
His flat looks so cold and empty, it definitely doesn’t look like there’s a woman living there with him. There’s zero personality there from what I can see.

Reactions: 2
She is a stunning girl, however if you look at her IG. She’s been dressing way beyond her years since she was a wee girl.
On the topic of “twink” google what a twink is and your girl Ava is the female version.

I wonder how her mammy feels about this wedding. She’d fresh out of 21 marrying an old mad.
---
She is a stunning girl, however if you look at her IG. She’s been dressing way beyond her years since she was a wee girl.
On the topic of “twink” google what a twink is and your girl Ava is the female version.

I wonder how her mammy feels about this wedding. She’d fresh out of 21 marrying an old mad.
Old man* oooops

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Big mikeys been reading tattle... posting pics to try prove he goes out dressed like that.

A few foto shoots up park Circus like the other clowns doesn't count big man. Let's see you in george square on a Saturday afternoon with your pleated skirt on 😂😂
Not even on Park Circus, that’s Claremont Terrace away from people who might see him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He thinks by going out dressed like that people are going to praise him for being confident when really he just looks like a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5