Ava Black and her Boyfriend The Old Sack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how much she’s changed in such a short space of time. She looks like a completely different person!

I think Ava is just absolutely stunning and can pull off pretty much anything. Really hope her man is not a big sleazy weirdo like the vibes his videos give off. Think she seems quite sweet and as “normal” and humble as an influencer can be!

Reactions: 6
They are both trying too hard to be different! 🙈 wasn’t that long ago she was kidding on she was a lash tech putting cut up strip lashes on people’s eyes after doing an online course during covid 😂 fraudster!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They are both trying too hard to be different! 🙈 wasn’t that long ago she was kidding on she was a lash tech putting cut up strip lashes on people’s eyes after doing an online course during covid 😂 fraudster!
Tea has been spilled 😮

I remember when she always had massive eyelashes on herself but that’s hilarious if she was charging people for strip lashes cut up

Reactions: 1
I remember when she always had massive eyelashes on herself but that’s hilarious if she was charging people for strip lashes cut up
I must say, she done my lashes and they definitely were not strip! I thought she done a great job

They make me cringe, he looks like he could be her dad! I don’t know their ages or their age gap but on first impressions she looks very early 20s and him well into his 40s. Weird

Reactions: 3
They make me cringe, he looks like he could be her dad! I don’t know their ages or their age gap but on first impressions she looks very early 20s and him well into his 40s. Weird
She just turned 21 this year I think!

Reactions: 1