Ava Black and her Boyfriend The Old Sack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the “schoolgirl vibez” outfit she put up and swiftly deleted yesterday? Wonder if she got some comments on it being a bit close to home with her and Mikey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s 33 - looks so much older. She is 21. Disgusting age difference imo, especially as they are engaged to be married next year. What on earth does a grown man want from a girl out of her teens

Reactions: 6
He’s 33 - looks so much older. She is 21. Disgusting age difference imo, especially as they are engaged to be married next year. What on earth does a grown man want from a girl out of her teens
I thought he was at least 37! Also didn’t know she was so young 🙈 did they get together when she was 18 then..?

Reactions: 4
I think she is absolutely stunning and really pulls off the baldy but cant help cringe thinking of how brutal it will be when she decides to grow it back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the “non traditional” things she’d doing for her wedding sounds is def an excuse for not having friendships/family relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All the “non traditional” things she’d doing for her wedding sounds is def an excuse for not having friendships/family relationships.
It’s driving me daft every time she keeps saying “for my DESTINATION wedding” we get it, you’re getting married abroad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’d have been quicker naming what they are actually doing for the wedding.

• Haha
I ran here when I saw her latest reel! Don’t get me wrong there are certain things about her that I do like but that old man of hers in a skirt and woman’s blouse is not one 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I ran here when I saw her latest reel! Don’t get me wrong there are certain things about her that I do like but that old man of hers in a skirt and woman’s blouse is not one 😭
The reel he made a while back about societal norms made me feel a bit emotional. How much pressure and limitations we place on men and boys that men dress like this and their hobbies are this. Skirts were originally invented for men, and in Scotland they wear kilts to the most important occasions and it's perfectly acceptable, but when it's not tartan it's not.

I know not everyone will get the message behind what he's doing, were all so conditioned but he's saying it's OK to be who you want, and you don't need to subscribe to anyones ideas of what you need to wear ,and I think it's a really cool message personally

• Heart
The reel he made a while back about societal norms made me feel a bit emotional. How much pressure and limitations we place on men and boys that men dress like this and their hobbies are this. Skirts were originally invented for men, and in Scotland they wear kilts to the most important occasions and it's perfectly acceptable, but when it's not tartan it's not.

I know not everyone will get the message behind what he's doing, were all so conditioned but he's saying it's OK to be who you want, and you don't need to subscribe to anyones ideas of what you need to wear ,and I think it's a really cool message personally
If that genuinely is what he’s trying to do then absolutely fair enough, however, I feel like it’s mainly because Ava has a large following and he wants brand deals for himself (which I’m sure he already has) he’s moulded himself into someone who is super different with their fashion sense with a much younger wife to be who just happens to be a pretty well liked influencer!

Reactions: 11

He’s doing it for nothing but attention, not for the reasons you’ve stated. It’s so obvious.

Reactions: 10
He’s doing it for nothing but attention, not for the reasons you’ve stated. It’s so obvious.
Well, I personally took something really positive from it - I genuinely felt something after watching it, it made me smile. Like I said I know not everyone will get it. And that's OK too 😃