Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daddy Cool

Did anyone see the “schoolgirl vibez” outfit she put up and swiftly deleted yesterday? Wonder if she got some comments on it being a bit close to home with her and Mikey

• Haha
Reactions: 5

kaaa2

VIP Member
I love her! Didn’t realise she was so young. Her style is cool and not like a lot of these other Glasgow influencers but the bf… I just can’t get my head around it and he got with her when she was so young

teatalks

VIP Member
He thinks by going out dressed like that people are going to praise him for being confident when really he just looks like a tit

• Haha

Daddy Cool

I find them a really bizarre couple, what does he actually do? How can he afford all this ugly designer shite? I think he’s super creepy too. One thing I wondered was do they live in the same house? I thought they did but it looks like they have separate bedrooms so idk
Yeah they live together but wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t share a room tbh! I’ve seen them out and about quite a few times, no he doesn’t wear skirts but the age difference is so apparent!

I ran here when I saw her latest reel! Don’t get me wrong there are certain things about her that I do like but that old man of hers in a skirt and woman’s blouse is not one 😭
The reel he made a while back about societal norms made me feel a bit emotional. How much pressure and limitations we place on men and boys that men dress like this and their hobbies are this. Skirts were originally invented for men, and in Scotland they wear kilts to the most important occasions and it's perfectly acceptable, but when it's not tartan it's not.

I know not everyone will get the message behind what he's doing, were all so conditioned but he's saying it's OK to be who you want, and you don't need to subscribe to anyones ideas of what you need to wear ,and I think it's a really cool message personally

• Heart
Reactions: 4

nittygrittyditty91

She is a stunning girl, however if you look at her IG. She’s been dressing way beyond her years since she was a wee girl.
On the topic of “twink” google what a twink is and your girl Ava is the female version.

I wonder how her mammy feels about this wedding. She’d fresh out of 21 marrying an old mad.
---
She is a stunning girl, however if you look at her IG. She’s been dressing way beyond her years since she was a wee girl.
On the topic of “twink” google what a twink is and your girl Ava is the female version.

I wonder how her mammy feels about this wedding. She’d fresh out of 21 marrying an old mad.
Old man* oooops

Last edited:

BR006

Does she have any family? I’ve never seen her post her mum or any other family members

Funnycol

He looks old enough to be her granda never mind her dad, the strangest looking couple I’ve seen🤣

lauzyess

All the “non traditional” things she’d doing for her wedding sounds is def an excuse for not having friendships/family relationships.
She’d have been quicker naming what they are actually doing for the wedding.

• Haha