Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swx

Chatty Member
Is he an actual influencer with management etc? I find it crazy he thinks anyone would be interested in taking his advice regarding skincare when he looks about 25 years older than he is? Bizarre. The outfits are genuinely ridiculous looking, he lives in Glasgow, not Berlin 😂 it’s embarrassing, is this a mid life crisis we are witnessing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Can’t stand her need to try and be different. Hen night that wasn’t a hen a night? See just because it was on a Tuesday, doesn’t meant it wasn’t a hen 🙄🙄
---
Also surprising to actually see her with girl friends.
Came here to say this! Just cause there were no dick straws doesn’t mean it’s not a hen lol, most people don’t go for the tacky vibe. You had a hen night babe get over it. Feel like she’s showing how young she actually is when she tries to be so different

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
Yep they are engaged has no one ever watched her yt video of them talking about it. They say oh we don’t speak over each other when one of us is talking but literally do it the whole video. Yes I did watch the full thing 🤨
I get controlling vibes off him like its him whos the boss also usually the instagram prefect relationships are the most toxic

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
I think she is absolutely stunning and really pulls off the baldy but cant help cringe thinking of how brutal it will be when she decides to grow it back 🤣

• Haha

noseycddc

He’s 33 - looks so much older. She is 21. Disgusting age difference imo, especially as they are engaged to be married next year. What on earth does a grown man want from a girl out of her teens

Everyone saying she’s been influenced by him and a changed so much but I honestly think it’s the other way about. 100000% she’s told him to start dressing like that, she will have let him in on how much he could make as an influencer. The “masculine” muscles contrasting with the “feminine” crop top will definitely appeal to so many people. He dresses exactly the same as the extremely successful male influencers all over the internet. Suppose you need to break the rules a bit to stand out, he’s defo getting engagement from it so it’s working!!

Reactions: 6

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Big mikeys been reading tattle... posting pics to try prove he goes out dressed like that.

A few foto shoots up park Circus like the other clowns doesn't count big man. Let's see you in george square on a Saturday afternoon with your pleated skirt on 😂😂
Not even on Park Circus, that’s Claremont Terrace away from people who might see him 😂

• Haha

lauzyess

If his content was genuine I’d probably quite like it but it just seems performative for engagement. If he actually wore that stuff and knew the correct order of a skincare routine it would be quite refreshing but it’s so forced and he was nothing like that even a few months ago.
The things people do for a few tik tok comments.

lemon2507

I ran here when I saw her latest reel! Don’t get me wrong there are certain things about her that I do like but that old man of hers in a skirt and woman’s blouse is not one 😭

• Haha

smith8192

I think Ava is just absolutely stunning and can pull off pretty much anything. Really hope her man is not a big sleazy weirdo like the vibes his videos give off. Think she seems quite sweet and as “normal” and humble as an influencer can be!

teatalks

VIP Member
I hate how mysterious they both try to look 🤣 It’s truly mortifying, your both common scruff stop acting the big un