Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
His flat looks so cold and empty, it definitely doesn’t look like there’s a woman living there with him. There’s zero personality there from what I can see.

Reactions: 2

BoBdoo

Him trying to squeeze himself into that cropped blazer. You cannot tell me that’s fashion!!

• Sick

Daddy Cool

His 5 favourite outfits 🤣🤣I cannot

Has anyone seen them out in the wild. I truly do not believe he goes about dressed like that
I have and he doesn’t wear anything like that! Ava is stunning in the flesh but does look so young next to him

Trefl

VIP Member
I’m sorry but is her man really kicking about Glasgow dressed like this or is the skirts an insta thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

kaaa2

VIP Member
Anyone know what he does for a living? Seems to live upmarket lifestyle but can’t seem to see anything about his job or career 🤨
used to work in a gym that’s all I know because was a classic chat up line inviting girls to his gym

• Sick

bananarama01

I just went onto his page and his followers have gone down since I last looked. He doesn’t have 10k but I was sure he was sat on about 15k
---
He is getting worse. The clothes are just wild. And for all his "skin care" routine he looks about 50🤔😳😆
He’s done the steps the wrong way round too 😂 you should use a cleansing balm first then the gel cleanser

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
They are both trying too hard to be different! 🙈 wasn’t that long ago she was kidding on she was a lash tech putting cut up strip lashes on people’s eyes after doing an online course during covid 😂 fraudster!
I remember when she always had massive eyelashes on herself but that’s hilarious if she was charging people for strip lashes cut up

kaaa2

VIP Member
Their voicessssss are the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard - totally put on and the long words to try and sound clever make them sound thick as.

Really unsure why they don't get more of a slagging in the comments or do they delete them?
Bet they block out words so the comments don’t show

BoBdoo

I wish she would stop wearing that deed looking fish necklace. It’s NEVER going to be a thing. Looks honkin.

sunshine910

Anyone know what he does for a living? Seems to live upmarket lifestyle but can’t seem to see anything about his job or career 🤨