Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
The 5 grand LV jacket video just came up on my FYP.

Wow 😂 .... banging on about how he can bequeath it to his children, then their children, so it's a worthwhile investment.

Also " You just know if I've spent 5 bags on a jacket, I've put 5 bags into my investment / savings account..

Fuck right off. You punting gear big man, cause that's no a wage from a gym? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

moomoomelissa

Me and my husband had a right laugh today, it's been bugging me who he looks like with this whole daft moustache thing he's got going on and it finally clicked when I seen the glasses on the wedding videos - he's a dead ringer for the bad guy from Sonic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Has he deleted his TikTok?
Nah you're banned 😂

Big old cunt shows on feed all the time.

Location London with his fake over pronouncing scottish accent, using big words out a thesaurus to describe his latest stinking designer purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

gimmesun13

Why’s he saying apparel like aperol on his videos. Annoys me that his location is London on TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️
Their voicessssss are the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard - totally put on and the long words to try and sound clever make them sound thick as.

Really unsure why they don't get more of a slagging in the comments or do they delete them?

Reactions: 13

Pizzledizzle

Awful! Imagine having your fanny out on your wedding day. And I’m not talking about her husband…

• Haha
Reactions: 13

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
All the “non traditional” things she’d doing for her wedding sounds is def an excuse for not having friendships/family relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kaaa2

VIP Member
I’m sorry that is her FATHER. I am so freaked out by him, he looks like that guy from the lovely bones with that tache
it’s mad I remember him before her and he was not like that!!! He’s done a 180 on himself. He looks like he’s trying hard to get into those clubs in Berlin lol. The tash is defo a look

• Haha

soayemaluvly

IMG_8956.png

This just came up on my IG reel. What in the fuckity fuck is this look. Have no idea what she sees in him he’s vulgar 😷

• Sick
  • Haha

lemon2507

The reel he made a while back about societal norms made me feel a bit emotional. How much pressure and limitations we place on men and boys that men dress like this and their hobbies are this. Skirts were originally invented for men, and in Scotland they wear kilts to the most important occasions and it's perfectly acceptable, but when it's not tartan it's not.

I know not everyone will get the message behind what he's doing, were all so conditioned but he's saying it's OK to be who you want, and you don't need to subscribe to anyones ideas of what you need to wear ,and I think it's a really cool message personally
If that genuinely is what he’s trying to do then absolutely fair enough, however, I feel like it’s mainly because Ava has a large following and he wants brand deals for himself (which I’m sure he already has) he’s moulded himself into someone who is super different with their fashion sense with a much younger wife to be who just happens to be a pretty well liked influencer!

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I really like Ava but she is very very young. I was going back through her Instagram and tiktok from 2020 (she would’ve been 18!) and she talked a lot about feminism, being her own person, not conforming. Now she’s with a full on dad who does videos on finance and masculinity when he has no qualifications to. She seems like a smart girl but it doesn’t take away from the fact she got with a guy when she was 18 and he was 30. If he’s not with a woman in around his own age, there’s a reason