Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I really like Ava but she is very very young. I was going back through her Instagram and tiktok from 2020 (she would’ve been 18!) and she talked a lot about feminism, being her own person, not conforming. Now she’s with a full on dad who does videos on finance and masculinity when he has no qualifications to. She seems like a smart girl but it doesn’t take away from the fact she got with a guy when she was 18 and he was 30. If he’s not with a woman in around his own age, there’s a reason

Reactions: 11

teatalks

VIP Member
Extremely weird that she’s trying to steer her wedding away from looking like an actual wedding? The hen night but not a hen night 🤣 or telling people she won’t be doing anything traditional for it, it’s a wedding at the end of the day babes ur not that original for getting married 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I can confirm, Grandad Mikey does not dress like this out and about.

They used to use my carpark in the Merchant City and any time he was about, it was always gym gear.

• Haha
I love her! Didn’t realise she was so young. Her style is cool and not like a lot of these other Glasgow influencers but the bf… I just can’t get my head around it and he got with her when she was so young
I’m with you on this. There’s no one in Glasgow who has a unique look like her. Or should I say “influencer” who looks like her. She’s cool but I just can’t get my head round him… the whole YouTube videos of them “oh we are an organic couple”. Ffs come on let’s be real here your man is cutting about Kelvingrove with no clothes on filming himself running doll

• Haha

mojojo9981

Yeah they live together but wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t share a room tbh! I’ve seen them out and about quite a few times, no he doesn’t wear skirts but the age difference is so apparent!
I’m not sure what the age gap is but looking at them I always thought she just looks like a really young lass who’s been swept up and love bombed by this weird older guy. It’s like all she does is purely just to please him and keep him happy, it doesn’t seem like a very equal balanced relationship

noseycddc

The reel he made a while back about societal norms made me feel a bit emotional. How much pressure and limitations we place on men and boys that men dress like this and their hobbies are this. Skirts were originally invented for men, and in Scotland they wear kilts to the most important occasions and it's perfectly acceptable, but when it's not tartan it's not.

I know not everyone will get the message behind what he's doing, were all so conditioned but he's saying it's OK to be who you want, and you don't need to subscribe to anyones ideas of what you need to wear ,and I think it's a really cool message personally
He’s doing it for nothing but attention, not for the reasons you’ve stated. It’s so obvious.

mojojo9981

I find them a really bizarre couple, what does he actually do? How can he afford all this ugly designer shite? I think he’s super creepy too. One thing I wondered was do they live in the same house? I thought they did but it looks like they have separate bedrooms so idk

• Wow
Reactions: 9

bananarama01

All the “non traditional” things she’d doing for her wedding sounds is def an excuse for not having friendships/family relationships.
It’s driving me daft every time she keeps saying “for my DESTINATION wedding” we get it, you’re getting married abroad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gimmesun13

Came here to say this! Just cause there were no dick straws doesn’t mean it’s not a hen lol, most people don’t go for the tacky vibe. You had a hen night babe get over it. Feel like she’s showing how young she actually is when she tries to be so different
Totally cringe and doesn't make her look cool/classy or different it just makes her look fucking boring

They are both trying too hard to be different! 🙈 wasn’t that long ago she was kidding on she was a lash tech putting cut up strip lashes on people’s eyes after doing an online course during covid 😂 fraudster!

• Wow
  • Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
His 5 favourite outfits 🤣🤣I cannot

Has anyone seen them out in the wild. I truly do not believe he goes about dressed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7