Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susan830

VIP Member
Took a couple days off. I won't be watching the once a week videos. They just are a waste of time for me. So I will read what you all condensed down...
I did post the cover of it. Could Jess look any worse?
Here are some breakfast pictures....don't have much to add. Except telling her she is a grown-up doesn't mean she is one! And no Val you cooked most of the breakfast she didn't and what is under her left eye?

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Susan830

VIP Member
There’s no reason taking her out like that when they sell the small circular clear dot bandaids . At home sure use them but spare her dignity why doing videos and out in public
---

---

I always wondered what Jess meant when she said "Ashley might touch the bad place"! Is that her making things up or has someone touched her?? Any one know??

Susan830

VIP Member
She is talking about Carla and Chris Brooks. They are family. He may be Campbell’s brother, not sure.
In reference to the “making videos” comment, I took that more to mean Jessica has overheard talk of stopping the videos after all the information coming out on the new page. This video was definitely not made today.
Thank you...didn't know who exactly it was. Last week or so she was obsessing over a Sarah and Michelle, the mother. So those are who I was thinking of.

Gramma of 4

Val must have gotten tired of answering is this before HH's vacation so she stuck the alter ego Allyson on them!!! Lol. If she was not one of them why would she have answered this question. People are getting the picture that the videos are way out of order!!!
And if Val ever went to Disney with or without Jess we will never see that footage!
I just can't believe how lazy they are getting. Before it was 2 videos a day, mostly food ones but now they are just doing what I believe WallFly said..filming all in one day and splitting them into several 3 minute videos! I do remember reading on here a long while back that the videos need to be at least 3 minutes to get paid. Anyone know for sure?
When looking up how much FB pays yesterday, I did read they have to be at least 3 minute videos.

Reactions: 4

Susan830

VIP Member
DSGP is a video of their camping trip! WTH they have been home at least a week. This site is so lame as are HH, Marlow and now Taylor. I was under the impression she was married but now I am not sure. Again they look butch! Just come out of the closet and just be honest. My son is gay so folks I am not a homophob!

• Heart

misty.

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to change the new Facebook group to public again from private? If you do can you please comment on the page for admin. Lady has put a post on asking for help from tattle ladies.

• Wow

Susan830

VIP Member
Definitely the nose. The nostrils aren't in the middle,they are are the side exactly like Jessica's
I see the resemblance very clear. And when the have the names listed of relatives that is definitely her. It even has her maiden name! He must have signed off his parental rights since Jess isn't mentioned. Very interesting!
---
Oops. Didn’t realize I left off the pics. Sorry.
How could she get a speeding ticket??? It sure is one and that sure is a puzzler!!!! Lol

Last edited:

FattyPatty2.0

Chatty Member
I can’t believe this one. Val actually tried to sue an online shopping site because her daughter being visually impaired could not enjoy looking at the site to shop. This is unbelievable. She was trying to sue under the ADA rite. Of course, it was dismissed but this could have paid her $4000 per event. What a giant scam artist. How many other lawsuits does she try each year.
She filed a lawsuit in California? Seems odd.

edit: nvm, I see you’ve noticed the state too 😊

pokermom

Chatty Member
I was just checking the new fb group. All Susan’s posts have disappeared, is it a coincidence since we’ve been discussing her today. Also I remember that when her I pad was acting up , Susans friend Tabitha would comment in the chat of the livestream that Susan wanted them to know she wasn’t able to watch. Lo and behold the Tabitha Smith on the new group has a friend Susan Ayer on her friends list. Is this another coincidence. Have they both turned on AI or are they one and the same person. My husband was a detective for 39 yrs, I tend to investigate everything that seems a bit suspicious.
Winnie, I had to look a little more. It appears Susan has left the page. Tabitha is still in the members list and although her page is pretty locked down, look at who commented on one of her pictures. They are friends.

Attachments

tellinitlikeitis

Is there an IG account like the one on FB? The joyful scam account is what I mean. I’m on IG not FB. I can see FB’s but don’t want to post because it’s someone else’s account that I look at it from.

misty.

VIP Member
I’m not going to watch the video, so WHY is she thinking of selling it? After all the dreaming and scheming and plans for she and Jessica to just hit the road and travel? I didn’t make that up. She said it. Did she say why? I mean, we probably know why, but what came out of her mouth?
---
Regarding the bio-dad. If that is him, the odd angled nostrils are a dead ringer.
Definitely the nose. The nostrils aren't in the middle,they are are the side exactly like Jessica's

888MHBB

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but I can only view admins and new members on the FB site. I did do a search and saw Kate but just clicking view members that is all I see. Maybe they figured out a way to hide other members????

Susan830

VIP Member
The fb group which seemed like I good thing to help expose the grifters! They have now made the group private, which defeats the whole purpose that they intended. Let people read the posts, if it’s private how will word get out. Let Susan tattle, she’ll be banned from their page, so be it. Anyone who wants to keep an eye on this circus is not going to join the group only to have there name exposed. Even posting anonymously, group members names are listed. Let anyone and everyone read, even the circus clowns themselves, keeping it public and anonymous comments is the only way, they won’t get people commenting if they have to be members to do so. The group won’t fly as private.
I just saw this too!

winnie woo

VIP Member
I'm not sure the reason behind the AI SCAMMER group going private....but I also won't expose myself, by joining the group. I'm happy to offer them facts or information from here if asked...
It is unfortunate they chose to make it private sadly it only lets the ones who already know share and not the poor individuals being scammed.

Who knows maybe they will realize they would do better to allow everyone to READ the posts.
I know everyone can read what's written in here, but may not be able to post, or join.

Kudos to the women who did in fact start the FB group. Hopefully between us all we can prevent another person being used, abused by Val like Augustina was, help those mentally challenged to stop sending Val money for DISNEY and keep their disability check for themselves.
And hopefully anyone seeking real information on autism will not use AI as their resource.
Finally ..maybe as we continue to shed light on Val Brooks and her scams, she will stop abusing autism, her daughter and be removed from social media.
I didn’t know you could read in here if you can’t join. How does it work, you can read but not comment?