Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever became of the renovations/redoing the house ? Another thing Val didn’t carry through.
Considering it's not her house its interesting she would renovate and remodel Campbell's house...you'd think she'd be spending her time and money on a house for her and jessica...
I mentioned before I believe Val and Campbell are only divorced on paper...I think they only did that so Val could abuse the tax benefits, government funding for Jessica and the big tax deduction at the end of the year...more scams by the Brooks.
---
This is from 3 yrs ago during Covid. Look at Jessica’s hair....in 3 years she has gone completely grey!!! Not sure who Grace or Angela are but she is obsessing over them. HH was acting like the mother again and wanted to talk to Jess about her anxiety! Just shut up HH.....let it go. Then Jess tells her mother they need to talk to them and basically Val told her they they need to be gone. This is apparently on Jessica’s FB. I don't remember those names.
And it looks like HH was living there again???? When did she move back? It has been a relief to see HH not acting like she is the mother and in charge. She got so pushy and I guess Val must have put her in her place!!!
And Jess was arguing over getting 6 sausage balls instead of the 7 she wanted. She did not get her way but you could hear the pissy in Vals voice....lol
Jessica is simply unlikeable...sorry to say but there's zero kindness in her soul...zero. Hannah is the same...these girls have been molde d and taught to be lazy, manipulative and selfish...Hannah has no life at 30... No social life, no relationship, no job, no home of her own...nothing. Most parents want their children to strive for success! Be accomplished! Move out! Fall in love etc... Not Val....She wants everyone to suffer like her, join in and live in her misery...being trapped at home arguing with the boss...jessica....eating chicken and rice casserole , crispies and listening to videos of dogs barking while Jessica eavesdrops and repeats everyone's business and argues....Jessica runs that house and misery loves company that's why Val wants Hannah there .
Nonnie doesn't take Jessica over night anymore because she's feral Nonnie can't handle Jessica running her house...soon the Thursday visits will die off too...I can't imagine where Jessica will end up when Vals ... " gone".
---
This mornings egg video is 100% BS.

Jessica s " aversion" as Val claims... Her strong dislike because of sensory texture issues is a perfect example of Val blaming everything she even brought up the mild CP!

It's cracking an EGG, a toddler has enough strength to do it...
Jessica simply DOESN'T WANT TO! Period.

Her hands are not that weak! She hoisted up a 12 lb. Bag of dog food, She has no problem taking a full brand new deck of cards and bending them to shuffle them for hours! She isn't weak...she's lazy and wants YOU to do it while She obsessed over how many eggs she gets.
She only does what she wants when she wants ....if she's 37 and physically and psychologically is unable to crack an egg...why are you NOT getting her help!? Why is there no professionals in her life teaching her how to cope with these " so called " issues?

Because it's bullshit.
Jessica is fully capable she just doesn't want to. Just like she doesn't want cereal, or toast, she wants big hot meals all day long.. At least two servings and left overs..it's not a texture issue when she eats garlic bread! That's toast!
All excuses.
Jessica is also pigeon toed....And that should of been corrected as a toddler ! But Val blames her mild C P. All lies. It's lazy parenting by a woman who loves the attention and sympathy she gets by exploiting her IDD schizophrenic , lazy daughter, abusing the term autism.
We see you Val.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well WallFly pretty much summed this mornings video up but here are some screen shots. Jess is way off in her own world today. Talking in voices, drifting off and she had no interest in helping with her breakfast but wanted to make sure those 2 eggs were hers!
And the weakness in her hands like WallFly said is not true or her aversion to eggs! She touches her food continously when she eats. Just like a picture I posted yesterday from the restaurant. Chicken tender in one hand and her other hand on the French fries on her plate!!! Now that's disgusting.
And for the love of all that is holy why would you brown up just a couple tablespoons of sausage??? Why not brown up more for the rest of the week? We know the glutton will want more....what a waste of time and energy.....you deserve to be tired Val!
---
I didn’t watch the video, but read the long explanation about it, and found this comment to be spot on.
This person dished on them enough to be deleted! She was spot on but wishy washy about it! More people need to start speaking up!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Most of the time Val’s hand over hand is Jessica putting her hand on Val’s arm. While doing that she is talking and concentrating on other things like phone calls and dead dogs. Who taught Val how to teach Jessica things. Val’s way has never worked.

Reactions: 12
For the love of god she can come up with imaginary excuses for anything! I know her famous copy and paste blurb she puts on so many changes changes slightly each time depending the situation for example muscle weakness due to mild CP! Give me a break there is no CP mild you say how about non existent! No you guys are completely right Jessica is extremely unlikeable every time I see a new video with her my blood boils. I’m sorry but I could never spend even 10 minutes with her mostly because of the way she speaks acts and disrespects everyone. I could never allow it like her family and phone friends do. That’s why only those people are in her life! The egg cracker thing is comical at this point as to how many excuses Val has come up with that are so far fetched!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well WallFly pretty much summed this mornings video up but here are some screen shots. Jess is way off in her own world today. Talking in voices, drifting off and she had no interest in helping with her breakfast but wanted to make sure those 2 eggs were hers!
And the weakness in her hands like WallFly said is not true or her aversion to eggs! She touches her food continously when she eats. Just like a picture I posted yesterday from the restaurant. Chicken tender in one hand and her other hand on the French fries on her plate!!! Now that's disgusting.
And for the love of all that is holy why would you brown up just a couple tablespoons of sausage??? Why not brown up more for the rest of the week? We know the glutton will want more....what a waste of time and energy.....you deserve to be tired Val!
---

This person dished on them enough to be deleted! She was spot on but wishy washy about it! More people need to start speaking up!
Omg I was thinking the same thing that little bit of sausage you know they will be eating more this week cook it all or at least half .🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Also I am a member of dad challenge podcast Josh who fights for exploitation and the reason he doesn’t discuss this family is their channel and subscribers are so small that he doesn’t like to encourage people to watch them and josh would bring their channel up as all his followers would start watching. He mainly focuses on channels with huge followings where his input and discussion really doesn’t change things much. He cannot stand these exploiters/influencers get more money due to their following

It's obvious Val only does these " teaching" tasks for content. If she had been teaching Jessica over the years to crack an egg, and had been CONSISTANT, then at 37 years old Jessica ,as Val says, would have been " desensitized " yearrrrrrrrrs ago.

The fact is Jessica did much much more when she had school, therapy and a life away from Val. Once Val ripped her away from society crying abuse as the excuse Jessica has regressed at an alarming rate...she's feeble, unengaged, has zero mental or physical outlets, no schedule only food, the voices in her head and obsessing over everything ....

The fact APS has not stepped in is criminal .

• Heart
---

Those dishes why buy dish made of pottery that are heavy and get really hot when microwaved? Especially Val saying her hands are weak then why purchase her heavy dinnerware ? What she needed was cheaper plastic plates and a plate guard to help with scooping. Not a set of $90 dinnerware. I am sure they used Amazon credit from all the follower gift returns.
---
Like everything else Val starts....no follow through! I guess painting the living room a getting a new table constitutes in their warped little minds a renovation!
I think I would have started on that ugly red kitchen first . They spend more time out there vs the living room and OMG I couldn’t live one day with all that red . I would have painted that kitchen and upgraded that stove. It could use an actual full gut job but those two things definitely need updating first. That whole house is such a poorly thought out floor plan. So choppy and so much wasted space. They need a professional in there to knock down walls and just make sense of its design. But that won’t happen because they would rather spend thousands a year on Disney first .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Those dishes why buy dish made of pottery that are heavy and get really hot when microwaved? Especially Val saying her hands are weak then why purchase her heavy dinnerware ? What she needed was cheaper plastic plates and a plate guard to help with scooping. Not a set of $90 dinnerware. I am sure they used Amazon credit from all the follower gift returns.
---

I think I would have started on that ugly red kitchen first . They spend more time out there vs the living room and OMG I couldn’t live one day with all that red . I would have painted that kitchen and upgraded that stove. It could use an actual full gut job but those two things definitely need updating first. That whole house is such a poorly thought out floor plan. So choppy and so much wasted space. They need a professional in there to knock down walls and just make sense of its design. But that won’t happen because they would rather spend thousands a year on Disney first .
I’ve commented many times on how ugly that house is. It has very nice windows, imo nothing else, what’s with that railing enclosure around the “pool table” room. What’s with that shelf directly behind the stove, a real grease collector and not very accessible, what’s its purpose. A sunken living room for a blind person..makes no sense. Idiots!

I’ve commented many times on how ugly that house is. It has very nice windows, imo nothing else, what’s with that railing enclosure around the “pool table” room. What’s with that shelf directly behind the stove, a real grease collector and not very accessible, what’s its purpose. A sunken living room for a blind person..makes no sense. Idiots!
I find that railing tacky as well and makes no sense. The whole house decor is just tacky. You look at Nonnie’s house it’s actually nice but Val didn’t get her skills in cooking or decorating.

I find that railing tacky as well and makes no sense. The whole house decor is just tacky. You look at Nonnie’s house it’s actually nice but Val didn’t get her skills in cooking or decorating.
But she got her nastiness and bitterness and entitled attitude.

• Heart
  • Haha
How in heck does one get egg all over their hands by cracking into a pan or dish. I couldn’t count how many eggs I’ve cracked in my 70 yrs of living, I have no distinct memory of having egg all over my hands. How many gadgets have they tried so Jess will crack an egg, at least 3 I remember, none of them worked. If Jessica lives to be 100 she will never crack an egg, she doesn’t want to even try. Why is it so important to Val, why not teach her something more important, like brushing and shampooing her hair, washing her body, or correct pronunciation. Teach her table manners, how to eat with utensils instead of her hands,how not to interrupt with words like hold on, hold on, or how you can’t get burnt if you’re across the room so watch out, watch out doesn’t apply. How to count past 15. How ridiculous to beat a dead horse. Move on for god sakes!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Val did the onion cornbread recipe AGAIN. Jessica is not to be seen. I guess I could go count, but how many videos is she in versus not in. Val is phasing her out with th exception of the short morning videos. She is loosing control of her and is working very hard at keeping meltdowns to a minimum and the violence down.

Reactions: 9
Some screen shots to follow up on pokermom's post!
Look at how dirty Vals faded shirt is with stains! Good grief put it in the rag bag!
And the grease and oil in that recipe is disgusting but according to HH it made it luxurious! Learn the right words college girl.
And pokermom was right no Jess but you could hear her in the background being very loud! Why don't they just close her door!
One last thing did you see how easy it was for Val to use her right hand to move that heavy cast-iron pan with batter in it??? What do you bet we will see the splint on it again within the week! Val there is nothing wrong with your wrist just like there is nothing wrong with Hypochondriac Hannah's ankle. But those bring more sympathy right ladies!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
As Pokermom said... No Jessica.

Val seems to be going back to her blog " roots" where it's all about her, " THE CAREGIVER "
Which would be fine if she actually had something helpful to contribute to caregivers....but she doesnt.
It's more of a lazy diary of her life..or lack thereof.

I'm fortunate that in my area I have a wonderful group of caregivers who I associate with, lean on during tough times, learn with by others experiences and we do gather on zoom calls once a week, and do a dinner once a month.
Of course Val only has Val....
You have to wonder why ....why she has zero outreach programs, no friends, no other autism families or support groups in her life.

But we know why..... Because she's a fraud and hides Jessica away because Val can't hide the truth from real autism caregivers.

We see you Val.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.