Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WallFly said pretty much all but here are some pictures of the Glutton and her 3 POTATOES!!!!! Who the hell needs that many???
And I agree WallFly, Marlow (in her pants so tight that she probably has a camel toe) was not laughing with her but at her as was Hypochondriac Hannah. So who gets paid today...both of them? And Val was hiding in her bedroom pretending to work!
And Jess mentioned that her dreams were not real and she was not obsessing over them! Isn't that the word no one else can say??
Plus the stupid spilling water at the beginning and speaking in Granny's voice at the end Jess was her old obnoxious self!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This morning video why not just take the pre baked potatoes and offer her one a day ? No one needs three potatoes . Like you mentioned one with an egg would be enough. And the follower praising her using the knife is a joke . On every video it’s always hand over hand or holding Val’s elbow. Why not just buy her a chopper that sets her up with possible success . And instead of stir stir which she never has grasped just buy her a cappuccino whisk for her scrambled eggs ?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Well tonight just master chef Val video of making homemade vegetable beef soup. I would not touch it with a 10 ft pole. It was pale looking and several things she needed she didn't have....of course. And she was wearing that same black t shirt from making the cornbread yesterday. So we know this was from last night because they were eating it with the soup.
There is a picture of HH standing in the background with her arms folded looking pissed! Lol! Such a happy family!!!🤢🤢🤢
And I would put my homemade beef vegetable soup above that one any day. At least mine has tons of flavor and is hearty!🍲🍲
In that last picture of Val, it looks like she doesn’t like it at all! I just wonder how much food they waste! food is way to expensive to be experimenting unless you follow the recpie exactly and they never do.

Reactions: 11
WallFly said pretty much all but here are some pictures of the Glutton and her 3 POTATOES!!!!! Who the hell needs that many???
And I agree WallFly, Marlow (in her pants so tight that she probably has a camel toe) was not laughing with her but at her as was Hypochondriac Hannah. So who gets paid today...both of them? And Val was hiding in her bedroom pretending to work!
And Jess mentioned that her dreams were not real and she was not obsessing over them! Isn't that the word no one else can say??
Plus the stupid spilling water at the beginning and speaking in Granny's voice at the end Jess was her old obnoxious self!!!!
Jessica obviously overheard something...we know these abusers lie to her, confuse her deliberately to save face.
My daughter is 26 now...and she's going on for surgery to have her tonsils out. It's a big deal...it's going to require many hospital visits ( which we make appointments for to get our daughter familiar with the place) also we have a therapist we hire for inhome who is certified in aiding autistic adults for situations like this... Helping to prepare her...practicing with blood pressure cuffs, explaining things over and over, and helping prepare for after care etc.... It's a process and we will work on this for about 2 months before her operation.

I'm sharing this because I couldn't do this stuff alone, or with my other family members ..we need professional help to make it easier and as less traumatizing as possible ...it hurts my heart knowing how confusing this will be for her... But it has to be done.
We do this with Dentist appointments, any type of procedures ...reg. Doctor appointments and blood work she's use to now.... But it's all about planing and seeking out help from professionals ...it's work.
Then I see Val.... Who can't even be consistent in teaching Jessica to not eat with her hands of use a knife or fork properly ...say please and thank you.... Yet it takes 3-4 adults to quit their jobs to stay home and cator/babysit Jessica while Val hides in her room.

I absolutely loathe this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jessica obviously overheard something...we know these abusers lie to her, confuse her deliberately to save face.
My daughter is 26 now...and she's going on for surgery to have her tonsils out. It's a big deal...it's going to require many hospital visits ( which we make appointments for to get our daughter familiar with the place) also we have a therapist we hire for inhome who is certified in aiding autistic adults for situations like this... Helping to prepare her...practicing with blood pressure cuffs, explaining things over and over, and helping prepare for after care etc.... It's a process and we will work on this for about 2 months before her operation.

I'm sharing this because I couldn't do this stuff alone, or with my other family members ..we need professional help to make it easier and as less traumatizing as possible ...it hurts my heart knowing how confusing this will be for her... But it has to be done.
We do this with Dentist appointments, any type of procedures ...reg. Doctor appointments and blood work she's use to now.... But it's all about planing and seeking out help from professionals ...it's work.
Then I see Val.... Who can't even be consistent in teaching Jessica to not eat with her hands of use a knife or fork properly ...say please and thank you.... Yet it takes 3-4 adults to quit their jobs to stay home and cator/babysit Jessica while Val hides in her room.

I absolutely loathe this woman.
Did you notice that Val mentioned that Jess had a doctor's appointment a couple weeks ago but not how it went or what it was for??? She always used to film part of Jess's appointments so I think that there was no appointment. It came at a time that it was mentioned here that Jess needs to see a doctor!
I do swear that Val is trying to kill Jess with lack of care and all the crap she let's her eat!

Did you notice that Val mentioned that Jess had a doctor's appointment a couple weeks ago but not how it went or what it was for??? She always used to film part of Jess's appointments so I think that there was no appointment. It came at a time that it was mentioned here that Jess needs to see a doctor!
I do swear that Val is trying to kill Jess with lack of care and all the crap she let's her eat!
It amazes me that Jessica never sees a gynocologist, a reg. Dr. For yearly check ups, ( I've only seen her get her shunt checked twice) a dentist for teeth cleaning, no physio for her supposed mild " CP" ...
My daughter gets a depo shot quarterly at her gynocologist, sees her dentist for regular cleanings, speech therapy, etc... It's maintaining good health!
It's abuse and neglect plain and simple...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It amazes me that Jessica never sees a gynocologist, a reg. Dr. For yearly check ups, ( I've only seen her get her shunt checked twice) a dentist for teeth cleaning, no physio for her supposed mild " CP" ...
My daughter gets a depo shot quarterly at her gynocologist, sees her dentist for regular cleanings, speech therapy, etc... It's maintaining good health!
Wallfly I doubt Val has ever taken Jessica to a gynecologist. She would need to be put to sleep,as val has gave her no coping skills.none.Jessica would be horrendous.we can all imagine the violence. Yes its abuse and neglect. As always,your posts are wonderful and truthful. You were very missed,we are glad your back and your family are OK.

• Heart
On invidious Do stuff nonsense, a tour by Val on the Disney trip. . . . Tv showed Jan 14 was the day they arrived. Of course it was hush hush. . . . I think HH is grasping for content and putting the Disney trip on the other page. . . I guess from our comments about videos having nothing to do with autism??? Of course NONE of them have anything to do with what is really the diagnosis for Jess.
Val you are NOT fooling anyone, we see you 🤮

• Heart
She buys all these stupid gadgets for Jessica just to use for content and then after a few times of using them that’s it . Like everyone is saying the same content everyday of either making nuggets, crispies or eggs and sausage. Oh I forgot the brick biscuits for her milk gravy because the tablespoon of sausage they add is a joke . They just as well buy a huge can of it for $10 at Sam’s Club of 105 ounces. The way she inhales it she wouldn’t notice if it’s canned vs homemade.
I wonder if Val is able to write off, on her taxes, all the stupid things she buys to use in videos. Would explain how she can spend all the money she does, ie the mixer, potato cutter, ugly apron, etc

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know I saw a video once that Val discussed services coming to their home and of course Jessica assaulted the person which put an end to that . Just like caregivers the same scenario so Val said when she hired Marlowe she knew the only way to keep her was to let Jessica have her way . I couldn’t even imagine anyone ever being able to do a gyn exam unless that knocked her out completely. Even mild sedation you couldn’t get near her. It all comes back to no consequences which lead to her pacing around her bedroom all day counting cards and feeding her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chicken and dumplings is out of their comfort zone....good frickin grief! They eat chicken almost everyday. And whatever she made looked like tit and was definitely not old fashioned chicken and dumplings. My mom and grandma could make this dish that didn't have the kitchen sink in it. Val seems to think if she adds all kinds of seasonings it will be wonderful. I would not touch that slop she made! Plus her acting like a professional chef measuring in her hand! Come on!
Chicken and dumplings is a "keep it simple stupid dish". Pieces of the whole chicken for flavor, not strips, onion, celery, chicken broth, pepper and that's it! (I use poultry seasoning like my grandma did..my mom did not). The dumplings are best and tastiest made with BISQUICK! And it tells you right on the box how to make them. We always put the dumplings on top of the chicken broth without removing the chicken! That's it....simple and so very flavorful not like that soup slop she made! And you don't the broth on the plate. Use a slotted spoon to get them and the chicken out to transfer to a platter!
And Jess said something and got the turn around witch Val stare followed by I love you mommy from Jess. Then she had to scream/squeal for no reason. Do you think I will like it mommy????
All in all with HH lurking in the background it was not worth the watch.

Attachments

Chicken and dumplings is out of their comfort zone....good frickin grief! They eat chicken almost everyday. And whatever she made looked like tit and was definitely not old fashioned chicken and dumplings. My mom and grandma could make this dish that didn't have the kitchen sink in it. Val seems to think if she adds all kinds of seasonings it will be wonderful. I would not touch that slop she made! Plus her acting like a professional chef measuring in her hand! Come on!
Chicken and dumplings is a "keep it simple stupid dish". Pieces of the whole chicken for flavor, not strips, onion, celery, chicken broth, pepper and that's it! (I use poultry seasoning like my grandma did..my mom did not). The dumplings are best and tastiest made with BISQUICK! And it tells you right on the box how to make them. We always put the dumplings on top of the chicken broth without removing the chicken! That's it....simple and so very flavorful not like that soup slop she made! And you don't the broth on the plate. Use a slotted spoon to get them and the chicken out to transfer to a platter!
And Jess said something and got the turn around witch Val stare followed by I love you mommy from Jess. Then she had to scream/squeal for no reason. Do you think I will like it mommy????
I’ve been wondering what’s with the I love you Mommy we keep hearing now. Up until very recently you never heard Jessica say that. Now all of a sudden, it’s all the time.
we didn’t see Jessica try/eat the dumplings so I guess Val must have cooked the spoiled baby a completely different meal to meet her demands! 😂

Chicken and Dumplings fail…I’ve never seen a poorer excuse for a dumpling, they looked like a lump,of dense paste...seriously who adds garlic , and corn.. even the “good ones” were wtf!🤢

• Sick
Again..simply PAINFUL watching Val cook... She never follows a recipe, never uses the proper utensils, her spices are always the same in everything.... And she acts like everything she cooks is the first time. I dislike her white wrinkly pastey hands....
I'm Canadian chicken and dumplings isn't huge here...ours is more like a chicken pot pie.

Jessica was parked at the counter obsessing over dinner because it's not her chicken and rice casserole or tenders. Its something Val wants.... And you know greedy guts must babble on about how she might not like it....I did love Val staring at Jessica giving her Stink eye! ...I mean what IS that!? It obviously terrified Jess to the point she was tossing out the ole ' mommy I love you bunches" and notice how Val responded ... If that wasn't the most loving mother of the year response!! 😂

Again it amazes me how much Jess has changed ...she's much more defiant, argumentative and obsessing over EVERYTHING....and Val is clearly at her witts end.
---
I’ve been wondering what’s with the I love you Mommy we keep hearing now. Up until very recently you never heard Jessica say that. Now all of a sudden, it’s all the time.
we didn’t see Jessica try/eat the dumplings so I guess Val must have cooked the spoiled baby a completely different meal to meet her demands! 😂
I believe the recent " mommy I love you bunches" is a new tool Jessica has figured out ( heard someone else use) with one purpose.... To gage Vals anger... Smoooooth over the stress in the air, Val has really been unable to hide her feelings and Jessica sees and feels it ... Jessica doesn't understand or feel love... Love for others..she's incapable but she's manipulative enough to use it to get her way..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Chicken and Dumplings fail…I’ve never seen a poorer excuse for a dumpling, they looked like a lump,of dense paste...seriously who adds garlic , and corn.. even the “good ones” were wtf!🤢
I have been cooking for my family for almost 45 yrs and I have never saw such a poor excuse for chicken and dumplings. First Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in the broth WTH . Then teaspoon of bouillon she needed more then that for the amount of broth considering she didn’t use a dark meat . Now the dumplings why not all self rise considering she didn’t add any baking powder . She could have rolled out the dough and made strip dumplings instead of dropping as marbles. Never got to the end of the video because every time she said Siri it messes up everything. Who puts corn in chicken and dumplings? She could have went an easy version with cream of chicken soup, some chicken broth, celery seed, minced onion, bouillon and s&p just used bisquick dumpling recipe or can dumplings and at end added back her chicken. I could never understand how she never picked up on her mom’s cooking skills growing up. My girls are amazing cooks because they enjoyed helping me in the kitchen growing up.
Definitely as mentioned the I love you bunches from Jessica is because she clearly pissed off Val and is kissing up. Especially after that stare Val was clearly frustrated about something.

Now in the beginning of the video Val blames everyone else for Jessica’s failures but when you get to 15:00 minutes in the real truth comes out and it’s Jessica inability to be social because her inappropriate fixation on people and when things don’t go her way she starts beating people with her cane. Of course Val blames them because they didn’t supervise her enough and the task they had her doing were beneath her because she wants to be a nurse.
---

This video is where Jessica stayed home alone all day while Val worked. She dressed herself, warmed up what was left for her in the microwave to eat and entertained herself to someone came home. It also speaks of because she was bored she filled numerous cups of water from the kitchen and headed to the basement where she dumped each one flooding the area.
Then Val talks about all the interruptions at work because Jessica called constantly. Now this is happening why Val’s a nurse on the cardiac floor. Then she get mad because while at the desk taking all these calls someone turned her in . Why couldn’t she just owned the fact it was wrong and having a disabled daughter doesn’t give her a pass .

Last edited:
  • Heart

Now this video is called the blame game which we know is Val’s favorite. Here she talks about how Jessica isn’t teachable because when pushed she acts out . But never talks about how she handles these situations after like does she have a consequences. She goes on to say as a single mom and working she did her best with her limited time. But further on it’s now that I am not actively employed I am busy editing videos I don’t have time to teach her better. She doesn’t have any excuses now Campbell’s the provider she can put all her energy into Jessica. Let’s just face it Val you could bo better as a mother and if it’s to much I would respect you more to just place Jessica in a facility that has the ability to offer her more . Sometimes love is about not being selfish and just realizing it’s all to much.
---

There are no words but are you friggin kidding me ?? They bought her roller blades. 🤷‍♀️
---
I can remember not long ago part of Marlowe’s caregiving was taking Jessica to run errands or just get her out of the house. There’s none of that and I am surprised there hasn’t been any sleepovers at Marlowe’s new house yet . If Marlowe was smart she wouldn’t start that habit because they’ll take advantage and have her there all the time.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Now this video is called the blame game which we know is Val’s favorite. Here she talks about how Jessica isn’t teachable because when pushed she acts out . But never talks about how she handles these situations after like does she have a consequences. She goes on to say as a single mom and working she did her best with her limited time. But further on it’s now that I am not actively employed I am busy editing videos I don’t have time to teach her better. She doesn’t have any excuses now Campbell’s the provider she can put all her energy into Jessica. Let’s just face it Val you could bo better as a mother and if it’s to much I would respect you more to just place Jessica in a facility that has the ability to offer her more . Sometimes love is about not being selfish and just realizing it’s all to much.
---

There are no words but are you friggin kidding me ?? They bought her roller blades. 🤷‍♀️
---
I can remember not long ago part of Marlowe’s caregiving was taking Jessica to run errands or just get her out of the house. There’s none of that and I am surprised there hasn’t been any sleepovers at Marlowe’s new house yet . If Marlowe was smart she wouldn’t start that habit because they’ll take advantage and have her there all the time.
I think APS got involved and nixed the errands, shopping videos. The caregiver filming for Val’s monetary gain was probably against some rule.

Now in the beginning of the video Val blames everyone else for Jessica’s failures but when you get to 15:00 minutes in the real truth comes out and it’s Jessica inability to be social because her inappropriate fixation on people and when things don’t go her way she starts beating people with her cane. Of course Val blames them because they didn’t supervise her enough and the task they had her doing were beneath her because she wants to be a nurse.
---

This video is where Jessica stayed home alone all day while Val worked. She dressed herself, warmed up what was left for her in the microwave to eat and entertained herself to someone came home. It also speaks of because she was bored she filled numerous cups of water from the kitchen and headed to the basement where she dumped each one flooding the area.
Then Val talks about all the interruptions at work because Jessica called constantly. Now this is happening why Val’s a nurse on the cardiac floor. Then she get mad because while at the desk taking all these calls someone turned her in . Why couldn’t she just owned the fact it was wrong and having a disabled daughter doesn’t give her a pass .
And they still continue to make a joke of "spilling water"!!!! That should have been a teaching moment and then reinforced everytime she talks about it that it was wrong and we don't do that! But nope they laugh and get her all worked up laughing!!! 😡😠
---
rbooth61 and grammacloud thank you so much for putting up those videos. We all needed to see what a liar and failure Val is. She contradicts herself in each of them. The consequences for Jess should have been done years ago before all this stuff happened. Spanking is a frowned on butba little swat on the butt as kids hurts their pride more than them. That's all my kids got and just from me. Their dad was to strong. Me that was a different story back in the day! My mom (dad never spanked for the same reason as my husband) used a paddle, the kind that at one time had the red ball on attached with a rubber band thing. Now that hurt even though it was balsa wood.
But even better would have been time outs without her phone, I pad, cards or anything to entertain herself. She would have learned and if she pitched a fit so be it! Now that time has passed. Jess is just a mean, vile, feral and possessive human. Not even human somedays!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
@rbooth61

Those are perfect videos you posted...They give a lot of information and I notice the longer Val talks , feels sorry for herself the more bits of truth come out among the lies.
It's very telling that Jessica use to dress herself, stay home and feed herself, take the bus alone to her job placement...but today she can't stir, or dress herself, or be left alone, etc...

Either Val lied about all that which I doubt...because she did manage to complete nursing school and have a job after she left Campbell, or Jessica s profound regression reaffirms that she does not have autism but something more like an early onset Alzheimer's or she's taken a severe blow to her noggin to cause such a decline that she can't stir flour in a bowl.

Or.....that Val being home 24/7, removing Jessica from ALL professional forms of education , isolating her away from the public ( unless it's Disney in a wheelchair) rocking 35 year old jessica, sleeping with her, bathing/showering her,spoon feeding her chocolate cake, and wiping Jessica's as*, has severely contributed to the regression we see in feeble minded Jessica, too weak to do anything herself, barely able to shuffle around the house lurking outside eavesdropping .

It's perfectly clear what the truth is...we all see it. So Val can play the blame game all she wants She's the problem 100%. Val is a clear case of munchausen by proxy. She is mentally unstable and APS should of interviened long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.